🌹 Rose Giving Flowers, Chocolates, Promises.

Marie Allard

Imaginative | Friendly
OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
Delivering rose on Valentine’s day sounded like the most romantic and lovely way to celebrate the holiday, brighten the days of students and help them feel as if they were in their own wonderful fairy tale, so Marie had signed up immediately, and that morning was running around the castle trying to find her first rose recipient. She decided to check the great hall initially, hoping the girl would be having breakfast somewhere, and she wouldn’t need to run further around the castle in an attempt to find her and deliver her yellow rose. “Annabeth Easterling!!” Marie called out repeatedly, smiling at the girl’s last name. Easter made Marie think of cute baby chickens and rabbits and chocolate eggs, how could she not smile at that?​

This was the third time one of the roses came to her. One letter was from Cassiah, the other from Anne's big sister, who could bring it now? But she hadn't noticed Marie for the time being, because her attention had been distracted by mint candy and a conversation with someone else. She even missed that someone called her, but she wasn't the only one here, and somebody poked at her and showed her Maria. "I am Annabeth!" Anna shouted back and raised her hand at the exclamation.

Marie soon noticed someone eventually wave back at her, and with a wide smile she walked over to Annabeth. “Hello!! Happy valentine’s day!” She said happily, offering the yellow rose and note to her. “This is for you!” She smiled and waited to see the girl’s reaction.​

Dear Anna ,

I hope you have a good day and that you will appreciate this rose, I can't wait to see you again.

-Hilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Back