Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2" Sturdy Acacia Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Mazikeen had worn a costume that had take a lot of work, it was a flower dress, with flowers glued to every available space. She wanted to look like someone who was just covered in flowers. To top it all off, on her head was a little flower crown, as if forcing the other flowers to be more of the statement than the head piece. She loved the flowers and thought it was a rather fun costume. The gryffindor had thought about reaching out to some friends about spending time at the halloween feast together but she hadn’t found the time to do that, and so simply just hadn’t. It wasn’t that big of a deal, she didn’t mind, but she would’ve liked to have known who else was going and maybe able to arrange spending time with said people. Maze made her way excitedly into the great hall, feeling pretty eager about her costume. She glanced about and spotted the fun house. She’d spotted that a few times over the years but had never actually been inside it. Perhaps this was the year for exactly that. To spend some time in the magical fun house tent. She stood at the entrance, mentally debating whether she would or wouldn’t go inside.

Athena had been really putting work into her costume. It wasn't like she was doing that always, but this evening she had put magic in it literally. And she hoped that people would notice that. Athena didn't usually attend those events with someone, but mostly just runned into friends in the great hall. She was fine with that and didn't really had the desire to date someone like Emilia did. But what she did notice was having more attention for boys and not in a friendly way. She figured it was perhaps the age, but also her mother asked about it and made her think more. She wanted to know everything, like if Athena was seeing boys or if she already had kissed. And Athena didn't really liked speaking about that with her mother, it was akward. Mostly the blonde just went dancing or something and talking to people and she wanted to do the same tonight. She entered the room and felt her dress floating along. She was a ghost but she wanted to be seen, so she would not mind if people asked her about it. She walked further and noticed the fun house. Athena never had been going inside there, but spotted her best friend Maze there. Athena was curious if the girl wanted to go inside. It seemed like she would. The blonde than walked over to her. '' Hey Mazi. Did you want to go inside?'' She than asked her friend. And looked at her outfit. '' Cute outfit you have. I hope you can still see me.'' Athena than waved and grinned. It was her dress that was ghostly like not her head ofcourse.

Mazikeen looked at her friend Athena when the girl joined her. She smiled happily, ”Yeah!” the girl agreed, they would be able to have fun together at this event, and visit the fun house together. The teen looked at her friend, and looked at the costume she was wearing, ”Wow Athena!” she marvelled at the costume that her friend was wearing. ”How did you manage that?! That is so cool,” she was almost jealous of how amazing this girl’s costume was. It was so incredible cool, she wondered how this girl had managed to achieve it. ”I love it so much!” Mazikeen walked around the girl, and just smiled excitedly. ”Oh my god, I love it so much,” Mazikeen couldn’t stop marvelling at the costume, it was just so amazingly cool. ”Shall we head in?” Mazikeen pointed towards the funhouse that they were both outside of. After marvelling at the costumes that she was wearing so that they could go have fun now.

Athena was glad that Mazi and she had run into eachother. Athena was curious at the funhouse and how they would come out. Were there scary stuff inside? Athena was dying to find out. And Mazi was too she answered and Athena smiled. '' Cool! Shall we go inside? I hope there are not scary stuff inside.'' Mazikeen seemed to be really excited about her costume and Athena laughed as she went all crazy about it. '' Thanks Mazi!'' She than replied at first. Mazi looked to see if there was something an answer in her dress to find and Athena laughed harder. '' It's a spell I casted on it. My mother helped me with the idea. Glad that you like it.'' Athena than said with a big smile. And nodded as she asked if they would go inside. '' Totally! Will you go first?'' She than asked with a grin.

Maggy hesitated as she walked into the Great Hall. Everyone looked so cool in their outfits and she thought her's looked rather lame in comparison. She was just dressed as a bride but in her mind a rather sophisticated one. If she ever got married this would be the exact opposite of what she'd look like. She felt uncomfortable in the white outfit. The sleeves of the over-top piece hung down over her hands with pearl like beads on the ends. These caused the sleeves to feel heavy and strange, very different to her normal apparel. She decided while she waited to happen upon a friend she'd wait in line for the scare house. It seemed like fun, though she wished she had someone to go with. The two girls in front of her were in her year though she couldn't remember ever speaking to them before. She tended to hang out with her own housemates more, finding friendship with them very easily. They both looked rather cool in their outfits, even the girl who was a ghost looked pretty. "I'll go first," she said moving around them opening the door to go inside since they seemed to debate about going in forever now. She looked back at the two and smiled a little hoping they wouldn't be offended and would go with her.

Mazikeen smiled at her nodding, ”We’re Gryffindors Athena, nothing can scare us at all!” She assured her. But they remained at the entrance lightly, discussing Athena’s costume, since it was just so cool. She couldn’t help but find it really cool. The teen hadn’t thought that sort of thing would be possible, but it was a really good spell for halloween. She would need to find out what it was so that she could learn it when the time came. She nodded at her and smiled, before saying, ”Definitely me!” she had been about to step inside when another girl brushed past them both and headed in, Mazikeen looked towards Athena with a questioning gaze but followed the other girl inside the tent anyway. ”We were just heading in,” she assured this new girl, it was someone in their year but not a gryffindor like either of them. ”I’m Mazikeen,” she introduced holding a hand out to the new girl, she was cute and her costume was nice too, it was very formal looking white dress, ”Is that a wedding dress?” she asked motioning to the dress, ”It’s nice though, you look nice though,” Mazikeen quickly followed up with blushing lightly and hoped that this girl wouldn’t either notice or mind.

Maggy paused a moment after entering seeing nothing but darkness ahead of her. Surely this wouldn't be that bad....maybe. One of the girls answered her introducing herself, which Maggy hoped she didn't think she was rude. "You were both talking quite a lot while people were waiting," she said pointing to a line that had appeared behind the three of them. "I'm sure it won't be as fun if the whole line came at the same time," Maggy said moving in a bit more so the two could join her. "I'm Maggy..," she said trailing off glad for the moment they didn't seem to be sharing last names. A lot of her classmates tended to act differently when they knew her mother was a Professor at the school. "It is, I'm meant to be a Sophisticated Bride, though I have no groom. Rumor has it,I killed him hours before the wedding.." Maggy laughed a little finding her joke a bit funny. "I like all your flowers and your seethrough-ness, good thing your knickers aren't on full display," she said still laughing at her own jokes she said starting off with Mazikeen before turning to her other classmate.

Athena smiled as Mazi seemed more confident than she was. She was glad her friend helped her and she was right. They were Gryffindors indeed. '' You are right! Together we can do anything!'' The blonde than said with a smile and put her hand out for a hightfive. And Athena was glad that Mazi wanted to go first so she could follow. Athena didn't liked suprised that much, she liked things to be organized and that she knew what she could expect. But than another girl said she was going to go first and Athena looked at her. It was all of sudden that the girl came in between of them and wanted to go first, but Athena thought it was fine. She would go after Mazi too. '' I'm fine with that. Did you ever went inside before?''Athena asked the girl and followed Mazi in introducing herself. The blonde looked at the outfit the girl was wearing. '' Hi I'm Athena.'' The blonde put out her hand to the girl that introduced herself as Maggy. She walked after the girls and noticed how dark it was. Athena than looked behind her, they didn't even stand so long. '' We didn't noticed. It wasn't so long right?'' She than looked to Mazi. She laughed at the girls joke for a moment. But it seemed kind of scary too. Athena hold Mazi her hand for a moment as she didn't liked the dark and smiled at her friend.

Mazikeen had me the high five that Athena had held out for her. She headed into the fun house, obviously following the other girl, Maggy, near scolding them, ”I mean, they could’ve just walked around us in, or asked,” mazikeen reasoned, though she didn’t see much of a problem in making people wait, ”Yeah,” she agreed with Athena, they hadn’t noticed it, ”Plus its halloween the can wait!” Mazikeen looked towards the bride and laughed a little story she gave with it. Maggy seemed perhaps a little blunt but she smiled a little the extra joke that she gave. She took a few steps inside and was a little surprised when Athena took her hand, but they’d been best friends for years, Mazikeen just lightly squeezed it back. She led her further in, looking towards Maggy, hopeful that the girl would follow or walk with them as they ventured into the depths of the tent. They would surely have fun and it wouldn’t be too scary and after all if it was, she was a gryffindor she didn’t get scared of such things that could be found in this tent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back