Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Kelsey Boneheart was finally finished with all of her exams and she could happily relax. Exams were something she just did not like at all. Hogwarts was a school, but did that really mean that they had to have an exam for everything? Pip certainly didn't think so. Sometimes she had to wonder just what the Professor's were thinking when the sat at the front of the class and watched the students fret over their answers. She knew that she was definitely freaking out at the time. She smiled as she raced up into her dorm to find her secret stash of jelly babies. Lately her dorm mates had taken to eating them all on her, so she had to hid them in her pillow so that they could not be found. That was okay though, she couldn't blame them, jelly babies were the best things in the world, atleast that was her opinion and she was quite sure that she was an expert, atleast on jelly babies anyway. She ate alot of jelly babies so if she couldn't call herself an expert then who could? Even during her exams she couldn't help but let her mind wander to her stash of jelly babies. She did so love them. They were her most favourite things in her world, second only to Ferdi and Kieran. She loved them too, but not like food, like her people. Ferdi and Kieran where her people and there was nothing anyone could do to ever change that, not ever. With this thought in mind, Pip waded through her pillow trying to find her stash, it took alittle longer then she expected, but eventually she felt the plastic bag she kept them in and slowly removed her hand. They were alittle squished, but that was to be expected, she did sleep on them after all. Things were bound to get alittle squished.

Jelly babies in hand, Pip made her way down through the common room, waving to a few of her friends, hiding the jelly babies behind her back, and walked out of the common room. Her destination? The Hogwarts Garden. She was positively energetic over the prospect of getting to see her amazing twin after a whole week of being apart. Considering they were in the same school, one would think that it would be simple to find time together, but it just wasn't that easy. Her brother was in the Snakey house and that meant that her brother was in the house of bad people. Some of the Gryffindor students often teased her about her brother turning into the new Dark Lord, but Pip didn't listen to them, she loved her Poppy and that was never going to change. Just because they were all jealous about her awesomesauce brother, didn't mean they had the right to be very rude indeed. It wasn't long at all until she came into the sights of the garden. She truly loved this place. It was so flowery and pretty. Not quite as good as the Rosebush mind, but still really amazing. It was here that she was to be meeting her darling brother. She smiled as she looked around, trying to find him, but it seemed he had yet to arrive. Oh well! She plopped herself down onto a nice piece of grass and popped a jelly baby in her mouth, he would be about shortly. She just knew it!

Kieran Adam Boneheart left the castle as the speed of light. He had been far too busy to speak to his older sister, Kelsey, and he felt horrible for it. Never in his wildest dreams had the Slytherin ever thought that he would become too busy to chit-chat with his sister! Before school they were never apart, now it just seemed to happen. He felt horrible. He had just been so upset lately. One particular Slytherin boy had been giving him grief. He wasn't even sure what he'd done, but somehow the boy disliked him. Kieran was always so courteous to the boy, he looked like a nice boy. But apparently he wasn't. Poppy shook such upsetting thoughts from his mind. He just had to think about how much fun he was going to have with Kelsey. It was the time for fun, fun, fun! Exams were over, the sun was still shining and this Slytherin was going to absorb all the sunshine he could. He felt like a wilting flower. He needed to start seeing rainbows again.

The Hogwarts Garden was his destination. Kelsey was there was there waiting for him. Poppy looked around quietly. Where was his Pip? Surely she'd be here by now. She always beat him to places, he wasn't sure why. He looked among the flowers, breathing in the aromas. They were so beautiful. He often thought about life as a flower. that would be so nice. He'd smell sweet all the time! His smile brightened considerably when he spotted Pip. He knew she'd be here before him! He sneak up behind her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Pip!" He waited until she got up before he crashed into her - their typical greeting. Poppy was so happy to see her. He enveloped her into a huge hug, but made sure to not squish her jelly babies, and sat down where she had previously sat, patting beside him. "It's wonderful to see you, Pip. I'm sorry, I've been so busy - though that is no excuse. I should have made the time. I apologise." He then smiled warmly. "It's so pretty here. The smells are tickling my nose!"

Kelsey smiled and pushed her brother onto the grass when he tackled her to the ground. She didn't appreciate being squeezed and squished. She giggled and rolled onto her back on the grass and looked up at the clouds. She really loved clouds. "It's great to see you too Poppy. I know you have been busy - as have I - as you said though, that is no excuse." She said as she popped another jelly baby in her mouth. She liked the green ones. They had a rather weird after taste and that was by far her favourite part. She really had been missing her brother very much and she couldn't understand why she would not make the effort to see him. Maybe it was because she had Ferdinand now too and he kept her from feeling so lonely all the time when her brother wasn't with her. It didn't really make up for it, because it wasn't the same, but she loved Kieran and Ferdi was her friend and by Merlin she was going to make this work. She popped another jelly baby in her mouth, this one being a blue one. It tasted kind of like Blueberry and she was beginning to think that these were like every flavour beans. Which was okay too because she liked variety.

Pip rolled onto her side and smiled at her Poppy. She was truly glad to see him after this last week. She held out her bag to him and offered him a jelly baby, she hadn't been able to do so lately so he could have as many as he wanted. She couldn't shake the upsetting feeling that she was not ever going to get back the week of not seeing him. Thankfully Ferdi made her feel better, despite him not actually knowing this to be so. She always acted happy around others. It was only ever Kieran who could know that she was anything but. Not that it mattered right now, because she was plenty happy. "What classes are you thinking of taking next year Pop? I was thinking of muggle studies and care of magical creatures. What about you, I want to do the same as you brother. So we don't have to ever be away from each other ever again. How does that sound?!"

Kieran laughed happily. Kelsey was always a little less excited about being squished than he was. Instinctively, Kieran looked up at the sky when his big sister did. Usually she often found something interesting to look at up there. Kieran much preferred stars to clouds, while Kelsey seemed to like clouds more than stars. Clouds were fluffy, sure, but stars were so pretty and bright. Kieran nodded as Kelsey spoke. They had to work harder so they can show their parents how well they're going! Kieran felt like he flaked out on everything this year. He couldn't do that again. He had to make his parents proud and show them that he could do it. They both had to. Kieran pursed his lips in thought. He totally forgot to save his lollies, he had eaten them all within a few weeks. It was horrible. he was always lax on his time management. "Pip, can I pretty, pretty please have a few jelly baby's?" He liked the yellow, goldie ones the most. They reminded him of his hair colour. They also reminded him of sunshine. Everyone had to love sunshine. The problem was, he loved all the jelly baby's a often ate them all very quickly. He almost needed a few from his sister in order to survive. He needed some to keep and try to save throughout the remaining days he had at school.

Kieran smiled brightly when she offered him a jelly baby. At least he could have one now. Hopefully she'd give him a bag for the others, if she decided that he could have that many. he examined the bag and found several yellow goldie ones. A bright smile consumed his face as he popped one into his mouth. He loved yellow goldie ones. They were the best. Usually he tried to eat healthy, like his parents raised them to, but jelly babies were something very close to his heart. They were just far too amazing to not eat! Kieran's bright smile deflated a little with thought. He hasn't actually thought about that too much. He tapped his chin as he thought about the classes. He knew what he wanted to do, but Kelsey seemed to already have an idea. Kieran shrugged. "I was thinking about Care of Magical Creatures, or the Runes one. They sounds really cool. I love animals! we should do the animals one!" He was so excited to find that she too wanted to do the animals one. "And maybe the muggle one too. Let's do all of them!"

Kelsey smiled as her brother as he asked her for a jelly baby. What had he done with all of his? The second year puff soon grew suspicious and held her bag close to her, squeezing it closed. "Poppy, where are your jelly babies? Have you eaten them already?" She asked, shaking her head in bitter disappointment how could he have eaten them all? She understood that it was the end of their second year but this was just ridiculous right? She held out her bag to him and dumped the entire contents of the bag into her brothers waiting hands. She smiled and looked at the bag as it refilled to the amount she had just poured onto her brothers hand. She giggled, she knew this was going to irk him. He had not gone to their grandmother before leaving and getting her to put a spell on it so that it magically refilled. She had to say it was a spell that she really wanted to learn and she wanted to learn it as soon as she could because that would be awesome. "In future you should know that as my brother you are allowed to take a jelly baby whenever you feel the need." She told him, taking yet another jelly baby into her mouth.

Their conversation about classes was making Pip happy. She really wanted to do Care of Magical Creatures and also Muggle Studies, but now she was also thinking of doing Ancient Runes, that could be fun to do afterall. She was sure she would enjoy it in more then one area in any case. "I am excited for the holidays and the new year, but I do believe that next year we should do Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies and now I am thinking Ancient Runes too. But I don't want to do that numbers one or the Divation one. Or Divntion or man I can't even say it." She laughed throwing her head into the grass.

Kieran's smile fell slightly when his sister clutched her bag to her chest. How unfair! They were always taught to share, and Kelsey was being so unsharing. He looked at his shoes for a while, before looking up and smiling weakly. "I ate them... yeah." He looked back at his shoes when Kelsey shook her head at him. He often did silly things and Kelsey always shook her head at him. He was a little rash and he needed to learn to stop himself from being so impulsive. A large, bright smile grew on Kieran's face when Pip held her bag out to him and poured the lollies into his hands. He really loved his sister. Kieran's jaw threatened to hit the floor when Kelsey's bag refilled. Obviously magic was at play. He narrowed his eyes when she began to giggle. Grandmother. He knew that Kelsey wouldn't know such magic. It had to be grandmother. She usually liked Kelsey better, because she could plait Kelsey's hair and Kieran once said that she smelled like cheese. It was supposed to be a compliment, but Grandmother didn't take it as such. Kieran popped a yellow goldie jelly baby into his mouth and smiled as the explosion of flavour attacked his mouth. The Slytherin really loved a good jelly baby. "Thank you Pip!" he exclaimed, sitting down beside her and giving her a hug.

When Kelsey changed the topic to the holidays, Kieran's face brightened considerably. Poppy loved the holidays, he loved being able to sleep in and have fun and hang out and not be stuck at home or something. They always went away for the holidays. Kieran loved to travel around and have fun. "I can't wait for the holidays, aren't we going to Australia? I really, truly hope so! I wanna to see a dropbear!" Kieran had never seen a dropbear before, he really wanted to see one. The blonde thought that they'd be pretty cool. He swallowed his giggled when his big sister couldn't pronounce a word correctly. "It's: Divination, Kelsey, like... seeing into the future and stuff, with a crystal ball and tea cups and tea leaves, like grandma." Grandmother and grandma were two different people. They had to be careful which one they said, just in case they mixed them up. They were two completely different women with different personalities. Grandma was more to Kieran's liking. She was fun and a little eccentric, while grandmother was a little stricter. "I think we should do all of them, how bad could it be? Hmm?" He laughed along with her. "Anyway, back to the holidays, what do you want to do in Australia?"

Kelsey shook her head and pursed her lips at her brothers antics. He really needed to learn how to look after his lollies so that she wouldn't have to keep extra on hand just for him. It was really sill how every time she met up with him, she had to bring him jelly babies. For one reason or another. Though she did admit that she didn't mind sharing her jelly babies with her brother, she just thought that he should be a bit more prepared and learn to look after his own stuff. She handed him another jelly baby for good measure and wrapped them up tightly and shoved them into her pocket. This way she wouldn't eat them all, and neither would Kieran. She pointed up to one of the clouds and smiled. "Hey, Poppy, it looks like a Dragon!" She called happily as she rolled around in the grass. There was a hill near by and maybe she could roll down it. She was about to ask Kieran about it when he brought up their holiday that they were planning. Not only was he correcting her about how to appropriately speak the name of a class. Divnashion or whatever it was. He wanted to talk about stupid Dropbears?! They aren't even real! "Dropbears aren't real Poppy..." She didn't know why he kept insisting that they were.

That was it. Kelsey couldn't hold it in anymore. She just had to roll down this hill. She smirked cheekily at her brother and stealthily scooted herself closer to the edge of the hill and without another word she grabbed Kieran's hand and pulled him down the hill, effectively cutting off whatever else he was going to say. She was more interested in what was at the bottom of this hill right now. "Woo!" She rolled painfully down the hill, but it was fun. She was obviously on a sugar rush right now, she could tell, but she was having too much fun to care about that. As she came to a stop at the bottom, she laughed and rubbed her sore arms and hip. She was definitely going to have bruises, but it was fun. She grabbed her jelly babies out of her pocket and popped one in her mouth. "Here." She offered one to Kieran. He was probably angry now.
<i>
</i>

Kieran looked up at the sky. To him, the cloud looked like a unicorn, but he just simply nodded to what his sister had to say. However, he frowned a little when Kelsey seemed displeased. He was just trying to be helpful, she didn't have to be so mean. Dropbears were totally real. You just had to have faith. No one had confirmed or denied the notion to him. There was no proof. Maybe he could ask the Care of Magical Creatures professor. He should know. It was his job to know stuff, it was both the Care of Magical Creatures professor's jobs. Kieran nodded to himself. He'd ask them. Kelsey wasn't an expert on creatures, so she couldn't confirm or deny their existence. "I'll ask a professor, they would know. Until then, you can't say they're not real." That was Kieran's logic. He tilted his head when Kelsey seemed to be fidgeting. What was she planning?

Kieran's eyes widened when Pip grabbed his hand and rolled down the hill, taking him with her. He didn't even get to finish his sentence. It was quite painful and Kieran felt his arms and legs going all over the place. He was sure his sister rolled on him a few times. Kieran smiled a little as they rolled. It was fun, even if he was sure he was going to have trouble getting up. "Offt!" He laid flat out on the lawn and cringed when Kelsey rolled over him. He was in so much pain right now. The little bubbles that filled in his stomach disappeared. He sighed and sat up, rubbing his head. That was fun, and the sick feeling he had moments ago had gone. He felt better. What made him feel even better than better was when he spotted a jelly baby. He smiled. "Thank you!" He popped the jelly baby into him mouth and rested against the ground once again. He then looked at Pip's face and gasped. "Pip! IYou have a cut!" He exclaimed, sitting up and looking at the cut. His sister was hurt!? He could not allow this. "We have to take you to the Hospital Wing, quick Pip, come on!"

Kelsey lay on the ground, looking up at the sky. She was sure that she had rolled on top of her brother a few times on the way down. She gigged slightly, he was boney and not a good roll buddy at all. Of course Kieran would take her offered jelly baby. It was there thing. It didn't matter how many she had or that he had, they would always take one off the other if were offered. They were very close Kieran and herself. But that was the way she liked it. However, when her brother started panicking, Kelsey put her hand to her face and felt a sticky mess on her cheek, she pulled her hand away and looked down at it. So she was bleeding. She looked at Kieran and grinned. "Hey look, a war wound!" She was extremely excited. She had never got many cuts before because when they were at home they weren't usually allowed to go anywhere, so the probability of getting hurt was practically zero. Besides, her mother would always be there and heal it up straight away. "It's on my face! This is Fabtastic!" She called ignoring her panicked brother. He was being overly dramatic, but she knew that he would not calm down until she allowed him to take her to the hospital wing.

She sighed, "Alright fine! But I will have you know that I DO NOT consent to this." She told him pouting and folding her arms across her chest. "Just so that you know!" She added as she turned around and made her way across the lawn to the castle. She got annoyed when her brother did stuff like this.

Fin!​
<i>
</i>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back