Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bisexual
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Redwood Wand with Fairy Wing Core
When Stefan had asked Sarah out for a date - Well she assumed it was. She had gratefully accepted it. She hadn't really been out for a while either. Always busy with work, helping the little kiddies at the kindergarten, or she was in her small wee cottage that was out in the countryside. Away from the busy city. So she was happy to accept the date either way. Sarah had arrived at the place they had decided to go to. It was a small local Bistro, which wasn't that far from where Sarah had worked. She had noticed that she had arrived a little earlier than planned, and took a seat by the window, waiting for Stefan as well as thinking of the possibilities of what to eat.

With the kids off to school, Stefan had been busy. But also a tad lonely. He'd decided to take the opportunity to ask out that sweetheart he'd met when he picked up Zaros for Margo. Sarah wasn't exactly what Stefan would call his type. But something about the preschool teacher had caught his attention, and he was curious to find out what it was about her that he liked.

He arrived right on time, smiling as he saw Sarah was already there. He approached her, quickly taking the seat across from her. "Well, hello there," He practically purred, leaning his elbow on the table and resting his chin in his hand. He was dressed smartly, in a deep blue jumper with a folded collar that complimented his skin, fitted black pants and polished leather shoes. He looked like he'd stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine and he knew it.

Sarah looked up when she saw the familiar face and smiled gently at him. "Hey there, handsome" Sarah says with a small smile and wave. She wasn't really thinking about what she had said, and she couldn't take back what she had said. Sarah had hoped what she was wearing wasn't too casual, as she was wearing a blue dress with white-flowered prints. She sent Stefan a kind smile. "How are you?"

Stefan chuckled at her greeting. She was sweet. "Much better now that you're here," He laid the charm on, picking up one of her hands and pressing a kiss to the back of it. "How are you, my sweet?" He returned the question, giving her his most charming smile. He wouldn't say Sarah was drop dead gorgeous. But she was beautiful, in a real, wholesome way. Something about her just seemed to radiate innocence.

Sarah smiled brightly, her cheeks slightly pink from the comment that Stefan had said. The woman blushed slightly more as he pressed his lips against the back of her hand. In all honesty, it had been a while since Sarah had gone out. She had some... trouble, I guess you could say. As well as either being at her small wee cottage or being preoccupied with work. "Oh, I'm doing okay," Sarah says with a light laugh, her tired eyes sparkling a little, happy to be here and forgetting the other important things for now.

Stefan smiled, keeping hold of Sarah's hand and running his thumb over her knuckles. That had to be the cutest blush he had ever seen. "Just okay? Now, we really must remedy that," He practically purred, leaning in a bit. "Tell me, sweet, what would it take to make your day outstanding?" He smiled coyly, his own eyes sparkling with mischief. He wondered how easy it would be to fluster this sweet little thing.

Sarah smiled gently at Stefan, enjoying and not minding that he had continued to hold her hand. It had felt somewhat comforting to her. She chuckled lightly at Stefan's statement. Sarah was honestly okay, though she also felt content. She liked Stefan's company, and she honestly didn't mind it at all. "I dunno. But just I'm happy to be spending time with you, I guess" Sarah says with a smile, a light blush appearing on her face again. She had hoped that she wasn't too straightforward or anything.

Stefan smirked. If more time with him would help, he could certainly arrange that. "Well then, I must insist that you join me for dinner as well then," He gave her a coy smile. He wouldn't complain about spending more time with the beautiful teacher. "For now though, coffee. Get whatever you like," He motioned to the shop, though he kept one hand held in his.

Sarah smiled gently as he then offered for her to join dinner. "Are you sure? I don't want to impose... But if you are offering... I couldn't possibly turn down the offer" Sarah says shyly and a small chuckle. Sarah was hoping that she hadn't forced anything or was interrupting any plans he had on. But she guessed that if he was offering dinner, she couldn't say no. Sarah smiled brightly at the idea of coffee. The woman absolutely loved coffee. "It's like you read my mind," Sarah says with a light laugh, as she thought of what coffee she was in the mood for.

Stefan chuckled at the womans statement. "Sarah, you darling woman, I'm asking you on a date. As a couple. I wouldn't ask if I didn't want to go," He reached over to boop her nose. She was really an adorable thing. He waved over a barista, placing an order for a summer latte and listening as Sarah ordered something for herself. When their order had been placed, he looked to the woman with a smile. "So, tell me about yourself."

Sarah blushes a little more with Stefan's statement as well as when he bopped her nose, still not used to all the comments he had been saying. Though, it had been nice to hear as she hadn't really been complimented or anything in a while. "If you say sooo..." Sarah says with a giggle. She enjoyed the man's company, so she really couldn't completely say no to the offer. She smiled up at the barista as Stefan brought her offer, ordering a flat white, a usual coffee drink she'd order when she was in a mood for a coffee, which as literally almost all the time. She smirked a little jokingly. "What do you want to know about me?" Sarah says with a light laugh. Sarah wasn't sure if she was an interesting person, but she was happy to offer some stuff about herself.

Stefan chuckled. Sarah was precious. He settled in, keeping her hand firmly in his. Somehow he felt like she would need the constant reassurance he was serious. "Everything," He told her immediately. "I want to know all about you. Your family, your hometown, where you grew up, where you went to school. Your favorite colors and foods and what makes you happy and sad. I want every little detail." He told her with a small smile.

Sarah smiled gently, her hand rested comfortably in his and she didn't seem to mind the hand holding. "Everything aye? Okay... Let's see... Hmm," Sarah says with a light laugh as she thought about what she wanted to say about herself. "Well... I was born and raised in Wellington... I have two brothers, one older, one younger, which makes me basically the middle child" Sarah starts off with a chuckle, saying what was basically coming into her head. "School... I went to a boarding school when I was about ten or eleven... After I graduated from there I went to uni and studied early childhood education, and from there I became a preschool teacher" Sarah says with a giggle and a shrug. She thought that she really wasn't that interesting. Making sure to leave out the part that she went to Hogwarts and said boarding school instead.

"Favourite colour? I guess my favourite colour is green... and my favourite food is just the classic fish and chips, nothing fancy" Sarah says with a laugh as she tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear shyly with her free hand. "What makes me happy? I guess the children I teach. I love kids. What makes me sad? I dunno" Sarah says as she finishes about herself, not sure what else to say about herself. "How about you? Tell me about yourself?"

Stefan kept note of everything Sarah was saying. Wellington, middle of three, brothers. Boarding school and Uni, on to be a preschool teacher. Green, fish and chips. Loved teaching and kids. He soaked up every piece of information she fed him, smiling as she asked about him. He smiled, his instincts as a public speaker taking over. "I was born in Rome. I came from very little, living in a small one bedroom shack. I slept on the couch, while my drunk father barely left his room. I have no idea how we didn't end up homeless." Stefan chuckled.

"I did my best in school, often doing my homework by candlelight. I was determined to dig myself out of that shack, so I suppose I became a hard worker at a young age. I went to a boarding school myself. I had no interest in friends and quickly rose to the top of my class. My studies consumed my time. He remained the top of his class, and looking for both the experience and the training, I quickly added an array of clubs to his schedule. The Student Defense Association was a practical choice, and I worked hard to quickly become skilled. I joined the schools brotherhood to build connections, and I joined the sports team to build my teamwork skills." Stefan rambled, hardly noticing he was droning on, or how formal he sounded.

"I was surprised but proud when he became a... monitor, a group of students who could watch over the others, punish rule breaking and were expected to be role models. I was surprised still when somehow, by my fifth year, I was in charge of the SDA, the Brotherhood, and captain of the team. I was even more surprised, but pleased, when I was made the head boy in my final year. I had worked hard, and done my best, and was pleased that it had all come together so neatly." Their coffee had arrived by that point, and he picked it up, sipping on it while he thought through his story.

"After graduating school, I set to work, moving to New Zealand and interning for a year at a local business while going to a business college. By the time I graduated, I had worked my way up to being a manager. Using my degree, lots of overtime hours, and a steal in real estate, I opened my own company. By the time I had turned twenty-four, I was the CEO of a powerful business." He smirked, too busy showing off now that he had forgotten Sarah didn't know his status.

"For the past ten years, I have run my business successfully. I was surprised at twenty four when a baby showed up on my doorstep. DNA testing proved the boy to be mine, so of course I immediately took the boy in, giving him everything he needed to succeed in life. Valerius and I may not be the closest, but I do care deeply about my son." The passion in his voice came out then. Stefan loved Valerius dearly, and was fiercely protective of him.

"I've found that life is full of surprises, as this past year I found out I have a daughter, Blair Silver. She has my fire, and we argue often, and loudly. When Blair's mother discovered she was speaking to me, she immediately kicked our daughter out of their home. Naturally, I immediately took Blaire in, and I've been learning to live with two children. Though they're away at school right now," Stefan chuckled and shook his head, finally looking back to Sarah.

Last edited:
Sarah listened intently as Stefan had spoken about his life, a little surprised by all the information that he was telling her. It was a lot of information to take in, as she wasn't really expecting that much and she knew that she might forget a few bits and pieces. She only told the man her favourite foods and colours and a little bit about herself. But It sounded like Stefan was telling her his whole life story, which she guessed she didn't seem to mind. Sarah smiled brightly as he mentioned that he had children of his own. "Oh? You have children? That's nice! What are they like?" Sarah says with a small smile.

Stefan chuckled, sipping his coffee. "Sorry, sorry. I'm often speaking to the public, I might have overshared a bit," He gave her a fond smile. "I love that my children are what you picked up on. Blair is the eldest. Blair is fiery, she plays on her school team and is currently infatuated with the son of the school librarian. Intelligent fellow, I think he'll be good for her." He smiled. "Valerius is too much like me. Or should I say, he's trying to be too much like me. I'm hoping while he's at school he'll find more of himself and less of that image of his father he's trying to portray."

Sarah chuckles as she shakes her head a little. "Nah, don't you worry. It's okay" Sarah says with a small smile. She liked that she was getting a lot of information about the man, even though it may have been a lot. She laughs a little as he spoke. "What can I say, I do love children," Sarah says with a small smile as she took a sip of her coffee and listen to him intently as he spoke about his children. "They sound lovely, and by the sounds of it, you sound like a great dad too"

Stefan actually blushed. He blushed. He laughed and cleared his throat. "Ah, my dear, you are precious." He brought her hand up and pressed a kiss to her knuckles. "Are you enjoying your coffee?" He asked, crossing his legs the other way and giving her a charming smile. "I love what you've done with your hair today, by the way, it looks lovely."

Sarah giggled a little as she noticed the man blush a little. It was then her turn to blush when he had pressed a kiss on her knuckles, as she hadn't really been expecting it. She took another sip of her coffee before answering Stefan's question. "It's really good actually. You enjoying yours?" Sarah says with a small smile as she returned her question. The woman really love coffee, and if she was being honest, this was one of the best she's had. The woman blushed a little deeper as he had complimented her hair. "Thanks. It's nothing fancy really" Sarah says with a small laugh, as she put her free hand through her hair.

Stefan chuckled. "It's exquisite, thank you," He sipped his coffee. He wasn't sure if this coffee was even any good, honestly, but sitting there with her, it was the best he'd had. He chuckled again and pressed another kiss to her knuckles. "Sarah, darling, I don't think you realize how beautiful you are," He told her, reaching with his free hand to tuck her hair behind her ear. He trailed a finger down her jaw, smiling warmly. He used that finger to tilt her chin up a bit, giving her a playful wink. "You are truly a vision, my dear,"

Sarah smiled as Stefan mentioned that he was enjoying his coffee. "I'm glad you're enjoying it," Sarah says with a small smile, as she then takes a sip of her coffee. She was in fact glad and she was quite enjoying the man's company. She blushed a little as he complimented her again. Not really getting used to the fact that she was getting complimented like that. It had sort of made her speechless. She didn't really know what to say. But all she could do was smile with joy.

Stefan smiled lightly. He was glad he seemed to be having a positive impact. He leaned in, covering the hand he held with his other one. "Sarah, darling, would it be too early to say I'm smitten?" He asked, reaching up with the intent to brush his thumb over her cheek. He opened his mouth to say more, but his phone started ringing in his pocket. He sighed, and excused himself, giving her a longing smile before walking away a bit to take the call.

Sarah smiled, enjoying the company and the time she was having with Stefan. She was glad that she set aside time to spend with him and to be quite honest, she hadn't felt this way in a while. Sarah smiled widely at the mention of what he had said. "No, I don't think-" Sarah started off with a smile and small blush, but was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. She nodded and smiled a little, disappointed that what they were having was interrupted, as he excused himself. Sarah sat comfortably in her seat, drinking her coffee from time to time, as she waited for Stefan to return.

Stefan's phone call was hardly pleasant, something urgent having come up at the company that required his personal attention. After too much time arguing, he finally resigned himself to the unwelcomed interruption and ended the call, walking back to Sarah. He sat with her, giving her a mournful look. "Sarah, my sweet, I'm terribly sorry, but a work emergency has come up that requires my presence." He offered his hand out to her. "Can I possibly pick you up for dinner tonight? I'll take you somewhere nice," He gave her his most charming smile. "What do you say, oh, seven o'clock?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back