Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Fluid
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Elm Wand with Veela Hair Core
Noemie had decided to put in more effort into her dress this year. Usually she just wore a short dress that she had picked up a few weeks before, but for this one she had picked out a long floor length dress. She had picked out heels that weren’t the most comfortable shoes to wear but definitely matched the best. She had been feeling pretty down about herself as of late. Maybe it was because so many of the people around her had been getting into relationships with others and Noemie was still alone. She liked a guy but she didn’t think he liked her back and certainly she didn’t want to talk to him about it much. They had only just gotten themselves settled in something that wasn’t just outright anger. But, that didn’t exactly help Noemie. The part-veela was just trying to muddle through this school life, trying to not be too upset about her lack of date to such an event. She could still have fun, and the dress, though long, still gave her enough movement so that she wouldn’t be too restricted in her dancing. So, as soon as she reached the great hall, Noemie didn’t even bother to look for her friends whom she knew would be too busy and made her way to the dance floor to dance.

Daisy had never had a date. It didn't usually bother her, she was often too busy to be worried about boys, but there was one that she had fancied since they met. The crush developed more over the years, but he never seemed to return the feelings, always having another girlfriend that wasn't her. Daisy didn't think it was much of her fault though; obviously everyone else was just missing out on the best girlfriend they possibly could ever have. Besides, she liked being independent.
Being her second to last Yule Ball, the Gryffindor thought she should put some effort into what she wore. Daisy actually went shopping, and managed to find a dress that she liked; mainly because it sparkled on the top. Without realizing she had had the same idea as the person she was about to bump into, Daisy headed straight to the dance floor. She wasn't a good dancer in any means. She likened herself to being as graceful as a giraffe on roller-blades, but that didn't stop her from boogieing her way onto the dance floor, accidentally backing her way into someone. "Oops!" Daisy exclaimed as she turned around to see who it was. "I'm so sorry! You look amazing!"

Noemie was happy in her own little world when someone interrupted it. She felt her anger briefly flair up assuming it was that boy that was always doing things like that. Asmodeus was just picking their little feud back up, but the words that followed it made her anger slip away. He would've never said sorry so quickly, or complimented her on her outfit. The part veela blush lightly at the compliment, "Thanks!" she accepted the compliment with ease. Pleased that at least someone had liked her dress, that she hadn't put in all the effort for very little pay off, of course she would be happy with just being able to enjoy herself and how she looked in the dress but it was nice to have a compliment be paid to her. The girl who had bumped into her was not a girl Noemie was familiar with, so certainly not someone from her year group and not from her house, "Your dress is really lovely too!" the ravenclaw complimented her, "I like the sparkles," she motioned to the top of the dress, where it was indeed sparkling.

Daisy beamed at the girl's reply, thinking that if she wasn't into guys, this girl would definitely be the number one on her list. Daisy moved from side to side, looking at her sparkles shining in the light. "Right?!" She replied, before looking back up. "They're my favorite part. Look how they shine in the light! I'm like a disco ball." Daisy replied, doing a twirl. "As much as I'd like my name to be disco ball or something sparkly, I'm Daisy." She said, calming down her moves somewhat and just moving side to side to the music.

Noemie smiled happily as the girl certainly agreed with what part she liked about the dress, but it made sense, the dress was lovely, but that really sold it. She wasn't dressed nearly as sparkly but Noemie certainly didn't mind. "It is like a disco ball," she agreed softly not wanting to offend the girl, but feeling like it was an okay thing for her to say. The girl then introduced herself, "I'm Noemie, it's nice to meet you Daisy," she had to admit this girl had a lovely name too. A very flowerful name. Noemie was moving a little to the music, "Are you a sixth year?" she asked the girl, knowing she wasn't in Noemie's year group but looked a little older she had to assume the girl was probably a sixth year, but it was difficult to tell how old people were when they were at an event like this.

Daisy grinned as the girl agreed with the her looking like a disco ball, making her feel all the more confident. She knew she didn't look anywhere near as good as the girl she was now dancing with, but it didn't bother her. Daisy hardly ever felt down about herself and what she looked like, something her mom always said was a blessing. She figured people were born the way they were born, and they just needed to accept and love the differences that each of them had. Besides, tonight she was a disco ball! "Yes! Only two more years here which is lame! What about you? What house are you in? I haven't really seen you around before!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back