Flash of Silver.

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Carlisle had been here for a bit over a year now. And so for the last year and a bit was how long he had been trying out the idea of being good and fun. And in that time he had fallen in love.. Been broken hearted, Injured a girl, Taken at least another 3 girls to the hospital wing.. And god knows what else. All the drama was almost comical. Yet in another way...Rather Tiring. It was for this reason that Carlisle found himself heading for the forest to get back to one of his favorite and simple talents. Sword play. Once upon a time in France his father had handed him the Sword that had gone down through his family from nobility long forgotten. To fit him near perfectly, wolves happened to be engraved into the guard and handle.

Passing through the first tree's, Carlisle couldn't help but feel the smile touching his lips. From his mother he had gained Agility, Flexibility, The love of flight.. and Heart to know what was right. From his father he gained strength, Intelligence to face any problem that she befall on him and solve it.. And the willpower, Courage and heart to go on, no matter what. And, it from his father he had been taught To carry his sword as A beacon to show that that chivalry and nobility still survived. Even as a wizard he kept this sword. for it was one of the main reasons why he could keep in the mind set that the demons within him could be fought.. And must be. He was far enough into the forest when you could only just see the bright light of day through the tree's, Just on the border of centaur territory. And this was his favorite place, a small opening of the trees where he could practice.

Carlisle paused to draw his sword from its scabbard and hold it in front of him, tip glinting high in the air. A few tree stumps around him would serve as targets. "With my blade, I protect those in need. With my heart I shield them from the dark. With my will I am unending.. I am the beacon of light shining bright..And the demons of the night cannot prevail". A flash of silver started his dance as he moved quickly through the stumps, Sword gliding through the air, slicing through its target with precision. If someone were to be watching it would be hard for them to keep track of his movements, so dance like, fluid and quick. His sword near glittered with the light shining down through the treetops as it flew.

As quickly as it had started, it ended. He was kneeling at the other end of the stumps with his sword held out to his side. Chunks of wood fell to the ground, leaving even smaller stumps left behind. Standing slowly, Carlisle turned around to see how he had done. His brow creased slightly. One of his slashes hadn't gone strait through. He sighed, "Perhaps I am a little out of practice.."

Art swung through the trees high up in the branches. Leap, grip, swing, leap, grip, swing, leap- THUNK. Artemis almost missed a jump, thinking she had hit a branch. As the crack echoed throughout the glade she soon realised that it wasn't her that had caused the noise. Deftly, she shimmied down the trunk to have a squizzy at the cause of the noise. Now that she noticed it, the sounds weren't half as loud as she thought they were. They were muted with the precision of the cuts, and Art's sharp goblin ears caught the sing of metal before each strike. Art wriggled farther down the trunk for a better look.

"Would 'ye look at that..." she said softly. Art wasn't refering to the find swordsmanship, however. She was looking at the sword itself. Now that Art had been awoken to her goblin heritage, she began to notice little character traits about herself that were most certainly goblinesque. For one, her intense interest in ores and metals, especially weaponry. It was a fine sword and she wondered how the boy was able to wield such a heavy piece. Art thought the word 'boy' a bit tongue-in-cheek, for he was obviously older than her. You could wonder how she was able to make the comparison, being so tiny herself.

Art hit the ground as light as a feather as her little cherry covered sundress flared up around her. It was a very sweet, lacy sort of dress that look quite cute on her, though she had remembered to wear tights underneath. How else could she leap from branch to branch so freely?

"Mate, 'ye scared the life out of me!"exclaimed Art. "I nearly missed a jump!"

Carlisle's Blazing gold eyes flickered to the small girl's voice as she called out to him. He smiled at her after a moment and called back as he moved towards her, "Sorry.. I was just..uh.." He looks around as the bits of wood strewn across the ground, "Practicing?" A chuckle escaped him as he made it to the girl.

"So what are you doing jumping through tree's in the forest anyway?" Carlisle asked as he sent the tip of the sword into the ground before him and rested his hands on the hilt. She was just so small.. Perhaps all her family was like that. In any case he had to look down at her, his smile keeping warm. He wondered what she would make of the lean boy wielding a weapon this heavy like it was a feather like? He may not look it, but Carlisle was rather strong. Actually.. come to think of it. He wondered what she would make of a modern wizard owning and wielding a sword. The thought made him chuckle slightly to himself.

Art beamed up at the boy, liking him already. On instinct she marked him as a Gryffindor, although the intelligence shining in his eyes good have been a Ravenclaw trait. Even so, cliched though it was, only a Gryffindor would carry a sword like that. "That'd be my practice," answered Art, planting her hands on her hips with a grin. Although what she was practicing for not even Art knew. Basically she was just messing around like every day, sometimes venturing into the forests for more height and a chat to the centaurs, who tolerated her company more than full blooded humans.

"That's a might fine death stick 'ye got there," she said in her cockney English accent as she bent at the waist to inspect it. Of course, that was just an expression. Art quite admired swords. "D'ye think I could...?" she started hesitantly, intending to ask to wield it. It might be a bit too personal for her to ask though, so she abandoned the sentence. If he would be worried about her injuring herself trying to lift it, he wouldn't need to bother. Like all goblins and half-goblins, Art was immensely strong for her size. It was how her ancestor (for she only had one goblin relative) had forged such mighty weapons along with delicate jewelery. Art had lifted a shetland pony onto her back when she was ten, and at Hogwarts she could bounce through the tree tops all day long.

"Well...'ye wouldn't mind if I held it for a minute? Don't hesitate to say no, I'm a nosy bugger." laughed Artemis.

"Yes it is" Carlisle let out a laugh as she called his sword as a 'death stick'. Truth be told he had never used it against a human. And really never wanted to.. But who knows what was going to happen. Especially in the magic world.

The girl seemed to start off a sentence but didn't quite finish it. His eyebrow raised slightly as he watched her before she started the sentence again and asked if she could hold it. He puzzled it over in his head abit. Normally he wouldn't have.. But he was in a good mood. In a quick and fluid movement he chucked the sword into the air, letting the blade land flat on his palm, the hilt pointing out to her. "I don't think you could break it if you tried anyway" He laughed. But what is she hurt herself? Suddenly, his eyes watched on much more carefully. He didn't exactly want to have to carry yet another person up to the hospital wing now did he?

Art's entire face lit up as the boy consented. Oh, how kind he was! "I could break it, but I certainly won't try," she said earnestly as she reached out a tiny hand to grasp the hilt. Art took a step back, something some people wouldn't have thought to do, and gave it a neat swing. Her grip was tight on the silver but just loose enough so that she could spin it 360 degrees around her wrist. "Heavier than I thought!" Artemis exclaimed, though she made it look like she was swinging a feather sword. It was a neat trick and well carried out, but she was no swordswoman. At the second twirl the sword dropped point first onto the ground and stuck, narrowly missing her toe. It wobbled their ominously for a minute. "Whoops!" cried Art as though it had begun to rain and she hadn't taken her umbrella, rather than the dangerous stunt she had just pulled had gone wrong.

Art gripped the hilt one hand, gave a mighty tug and handed the sword back to Carlisle. "Sorry," she said sheepishly. "It's a little dirty. Here, lemme get that spot...no, over there," said mumbled as she pulled out her handkerchief and rubbed vigorously at the tip of the sword. "It has wonderful balance!" she complimented as she stuffed her handkerchief away again. "I'm Artemis, by the way. I'm a Ravenclaw, a third year."

Carlisle couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as she not only lifted the sword, but continued to swing it around once... then twice, wait there we go. The blade slip from her hand and dug, tip first, into the ground. 'Whoops' was all she said. Now that would have been a fine exclamation, except for the fact that it had only just missed her toe.

Almost immediately, She pulled it out of the ground and started cleaning the tip with her handkerchief. She commented on the balance of his sword and he could only laugh. "Of course it's well balanced... It's my sword" He rolled his eyes slightly as he took back his sword. "I'm Carlisle, Carlisle Moonlight.. 5th Year Gryffindor..Nice to meet you Art.. Do you mind Art?" He thought it was quite an interesting nickname.

"Oh no," laughed Artemis. "Everyone calls me Art or Arty. Artemis is too grown up, and everyone says I don't look half as old as I actually am." A fifth year he was, then. Art never had much to do with the older grades since they palmed her off, thinking she was a first year. It irked her to no end. One day when she was a seventh year and still just as tall she'd be able to tell people off and have them take her seriously. As it was she'd just have to rely on her strength to fill that quota.

"But do you always practice like this?" she inquired, puzzled.Not often did you see a modern with or wizard wielding a sword. She thought it was quite cool. He's also handsome, she blushed to herself. But what does that matter, you're not made to have a man. she thought sadly, thinking of her height. Of course goblins could partner with humans. If they couldn't she wouldn't exist as she was. But people didn't think of her as a goblin. Just a very small person who is cute and nice to talk to, but not girlfriend material. Artemis scowled to herself.

"Was it a family heirloom?"

"Well being small would be wonderful in my idea.. You'd be able to get into places other couldn't and be much more sneaky. Honestly.. do you know how hard it is to sneak around when your as tall as me?" He rolled his eyes with a laugh. The only reason he could sneak around was because he was...well so fluid and quiet in his movement.

"Well no, Not all of the time.. I'm actually abit out of practice" Carlisle motioned back to the stump where his sword hadn't quite made it all the way through. His golden eyes made it back to art. "I mean.. I duel as well...But I still like to play with swords" He poked his tongue at her.
"And yes.. I suppose it is.. Though I never really thought about it like that".

"Anyway.. so do you come out here often or did you just come out here on a whim?" He noticed that each year more and more students were going into the forest. The centaurs were going to end up on a war path.. That was going to be fun.

"Oh no, I'm always in the forest," replied Artemis as she picked a leaf from her stocking. "The centaurs and the others don't worry about me none 'cause I'm a half blood. They're chatty things, those centaurs."

"But on that note, being small is not wonderful. No-body take me seriously unless I slug them in the gut." she said, only half joking. "It'd be funny me trying to go to the Yule Ball with someone, that's why I'm not going," grinned Art as she began picking the pine needles off.

"Anyway, ye're really good!" she exclaimed as she ran her hand over the silver sword. "Where did 'ye learn?"

"Oh well... They're only friendly if your friendly in kind I suppose" Carlisle thought over for a second. "I'm on good terms with them... but I know a few people that aren't" He poked his tongue out to her as he said it. He thought over what she meant buy a half blood.. "So.. If your a half blood.."

Once more he went quite with thought. She was strong... Didn't look top dim and she was short. The only things he knew that could fit all those things were goblins.. But.. Truth be told, they were not the best looking of creatures. "Please don't take offense... You are very pretty.. but in logic your traits lead me to think you have goblin blood in you yes?" He knew that alot of people could take that as an insult.. And was hoping she wouldn't.

"Well if you look at it like that.. I guess it would be kinda hard" A small frown appeared on his face as she said she wasn't going to the Yule Ball. "Well that won't do at all" His shook his head in discouragement while saying this. "I bet your a wonderful dancer" Giving her a beaming smile after and twirling himself in a little dance before coming to a stop infront of her. "Go on.. give us a little twirl"

"Oh, Well I learned to from my father in France I suppose" He said, disregarding the question with the look on his face. He was fixed on the topic now and would have no more on his sword.

"Thank 'ye" she said with a grin when he mentioned she was pretty, Of course, she was part blooded goblin. "Yes ye're right, I am a part blood. I'm a throw-back, so I pretty much look like everyone else. Except for the fact that I'm a sprout and..." Art lifted a hand to her ears. They were pointed, and she wriggled them carefully and giggled. "That's always a cool party trick."

She had to hit him lightly when he said she'd be a good dancer. "Don't be silly," she laughed. She would never admit to him that she was a perfect dancer. He'd just laugh- seeing a little goblin girl twirling perfectly over the dance floor by herself. "Nay, as if ye'd see me in a ball gown!" They don't make them small enough.

Art noticed of course the way he brushed off her question about the sword and made no comment, although she did wrinkle her nose slightly. "Anyway, who would I dance with and what would I wear? It's hard enough just making my own dresses for every day, let alone making a ball gown."

Carlisle couldn't help but laugh we she wriggled her pointed ears, it was just so adorable. "Oh I'm sure you'd catch peoples attention with that one" He laughed again. She was just one of those people you wanted to pick up and carry home.

"I don't believe you... I bet you're going to have a date and a pretty dress and everything" He poked his tongue out to the smaller girl. "Anyway...it's not like your the only part goblin right?" Or maybe she was? Well, even if she was, there was sure to be someone who would go with her. Carlisle would, but the size difference was just abit too much. He didn't exactly want to embarrass her that much.

"Oh so you make your own clothes?" He asked wile looking over her clothes, "Well, your really good" He complimented. He himself was hopeless with making clothing or anything.

"Thanks," she blushed as he complimented her sewing skills. "I have to hand make them without magic, of course. It will be so much easier when I'm older. Shops just don't stock clothes for teens of my size. Besides," she said as she smiled with an otherworldly air. "They don't have cherry dresses in fashion."

It was nice of him to say that she'd find a date, but she knew it wouldn't be true. So far there wasn't a single other goblin child in the school. There was one boy in first year who was very handsome and exceptionally smaller than the others, but he'd just be short. Besides, first years didn't go with third years, right?

"I'd like to learn to fight," said Artemis as she furrowed her brow in thought. "I can brawl like the best of them, but I'd like to do something really artful." I wonder if he'd teach me...

"Well they should" Said Carlisle in a definite voice. He was actually rather surprised that someone hadn't already made a clothes store for goblins or part goblin. Well, at least she could make her own clothes. It would be pretty sad if she couldn't.

"You want to learn to fight?" Carlisle asked with abit of a raised eyebrow. "What with a sword or just your fists or what?" He paused and looked over the girl a few times. He could probably teach her few things if she asked. But he wasn't sure if he could do weekly lessons or something. Not that he expected her to ask for that.

"Well I can fight with my fists just fine," grinned Art with her hands on her hips. "But I'd like to learn how to sword fight. I was wondering if 'ye could teach me a few things? Not like a full tutorial or nothin', just a few basic swings would be awesome."

Art brought out the puppy eyes. In this case it would have to be pixie eyes. They were very subtle, but her eyes grew slightly rounder and they glistened with wonder and longing. "Ye can say no, 'o course."

He...Carlisle, had been very nice to her. All those compliments had turned her beetroot red, and he had never met such a gentleman (except for Sam, of course).

Well of course she could use her fists, she was a part goblin. And many people seem to forget their strength. If she wanted he was quite sure she could take him down.. Well, if he didn't have the sword. She noted that he could say no, but even if he wanted to say no, how could he with those cute eyes staring at him like that.

"Of course..Though don't go chopping anyone's head off unless you have to ok?" He said with a laugh before taking a few steps back and bringing the sword up in front of him. Tip, once again, glinting strait up into the air. "Alright... so.. We'll just start off with a few basic swings like you suggested" Carlisle slowly spread his feet slightly to shoulders width "So this is pretty much as basic as it gets.. but the person will either be dead or near dead after it" He rolled his eyes before swinging the sword around in an arc and sending it up diagonally through an imaginary target. He brought the sword to a halt easily enough. "I'm not sure if it's going to be a problem for you but the momentum of the arc normally sends people abit off balance so be careful"

After this he paused again to bring the sword by his side, "And we might as well learn to lunge properly" Carlisle held his sword strait out in front of him while sliding one of his feet back. The tip of his blade didn't even seem to move. "So, we start here, Then.." He moved his body back, legs bending slightly and brought the hilt of his sword back towards him more. "Now her's were yo get your choice. If you are strong enough I recommend you try it one handed like so-" He brought his whole body forward, thrusting the tip of his blade out as far as his arm could reach while the other arm extended out behind him as he explained. "This is the best way.. and my way, because you can use your other arm to strike someone else or simply use it to level out and balance your body. It also helps you flow into the next move"

Carlisle moved back into the almost coiled spring like position that he was in just before the lunge. "If you can't quite manage that, you can still use both hands, though I suggest you try keep your body as level as possible" Once more he thrust the tip out, though this time using both hands on the hilt. After straitening his body once more he walked back over to art and held out the sword, hilt first, to her. "Your turn".

Art beamed when he agreed, lighting up her face so that her cheeks went rosy. "Oh, ye're a dear" she said and she grinned at him. "Of course I shan't go swinging it around like a daftie!"

She watched carefully as he explained each simple move and executed it. His fluidity was amazing and it was awe inspiring to see. At that moment, Art decided that she wanted to be just like him. He was right - swinging that sword would be no problem at all for her. In fact with the sheer enormity of her strength, it would be very difficult to control it; like hitting a target with a feather and one hundred paces each time. She could so easily slip and lop off something important. Dead or near dead, would they? Art didn't doubt him for a second. If she wasn't careful in just every day brawling, she could smash a breastbone or crush a windpipe. Terrified of hurting someone, Art wanted to learn to control her strength. This would be the start.

She took the sword as he handed it to her and smiled up at him. "Thank ye!" With a flash, she began. Her photographic memory translated each move into motion as she danced and leaped perfectly just as he did. On occasion the sword would swing a little too far as she lunged too hard, and she took a hold of it with both hands tightly. "Sorry!" she squeaked every time she did. At the last moment, the sword flew out of her hands and slammed into a tree trunk. The entire tree shivered and the sword buried its way to the hilt.

"Bugger..." she said with a scowl. "Would 'ye give me a boost?" she asked Carlisle, for it was obvious that this would be the sword in the stone for most people. Even for her, she'd have to wrestle it out. "Oh I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to... I'll use a lighter sword next time!"

Art seemed to be a natural at it, though her strength sometimes got the better of her. Still, he could see her becoming very good at this. Perhaps even better then himself. That thought took abit of a blow to his pride, that a little girl would be a better swordsman then he.

In a show of this over use of strength as she swing a little too far and it slipped from her fingers. It buried itself into a tree..all..the way.. to the hilt. He gave a sigh. Art was quick to apologize once more. "No need, No need" She asked him for a boost up and he raised his eyebrow before looking to the sword. Well, if she wanted to. He gave a shrug before moving over to the tree and lacing his fingers together like a step. "You know, I'd hate to get on your mad side" He chuckled slightly.

"Thank you!" said Art cheekily as he told her that he wouldn't want to get on her mad side. She stepped onto his hand and raised herself up, weighing almost nothing in his arms. Even with the boost, she still had to jump a bit to grab a hold of the sword. Art swung back and forth clutching the handle. She bobbed up and down, trying to get her weight to pull the sword down. Of course, nothing helped.

Art pulled herself up high and planted both feet onto the trunk and pulled. With a mighty crack, the sword came free and she fell to the ground as it spun away. "There!" she exclaimed in triumph. She took one of the hands that was still held outwards to her and pulled herself to her feet. "Sorry, I didn't mean to-" she began, but even as she spoke she was cut off by a louder crack from above. "Wh-"

The thick tree trunk of the pine was wobbling dangerously above them at the split in the wood. As it began to topple, Art threw herself down instinctively, and so did not see the trunk as it hit her. The woods were silent for a moment as the pine needles and dust settle around the trunk. Art was nowhere to be seen. Only to keen ears came the sound of high pitched whimpering buried under the wood. Just peeking out from under the mass was a tiny, stockinged foot.

Art was terribly hurt. Thankfully her bones were like steel and the trunk wasn't huge. But the weight had pressed her hard into the dirt and the pressure was horrible. She couldn't even move to lift the trunk off herself. The only thing truly hurt was her foot that lay outside of the trunk. It sat at an ungainly angle- surely broken. The keening turned into muffled sobs as the girl cried, barely able to draw breath to do so.

'Crreeeeaaaaak' This was the part where you should hear a Jolly lumber jack call 'TIMMBER'. But, unfortunately, there was no lumberjack to call timer, only the heard splitting sound of Art's whimpers and sobs. She had just been crushed by a tree that could match any giants height.

For a few seconds Carlisle stood in shock, did that seriously just happen? . Still, it wasn't long before he gained control and quickly assessed the situation, Goblins were immensely strong, their bones hardened like steel. So it was unlikely she would die from this or something. But she certainly would be in a lot of pain and this could be confirmed by the sobs. There was no way he was going to be able to lift or move the tree on his own, even if he used magic, It was simply too big. So... Option B "HELP!" He called out, his voice echoing through the trees, there aught to be at least one other student in the forest, it was becoming so popular lately. He knelt down to the log, "Art, You're going to be fine.. I'll get you out of there.." Eventually He thought to himself as he tried, unsuccessfully, to push the tree off of her. though he did manage to move it about a mm after a few tries.

'Crreeeeaaaaak' This was the part where you should hear a Jolly lumber jack call 'TIMMBER'. But, unfortunately, there was no lumberjack to call timer, only the heard splitting sound of Art's whimpers and sobs. She had just been crushed by a tree that could match any giants height.

For a few seconds Carlisle stood in shock, did that seriously just happen? . Still, it wasn't long before he gained control and quickly assessed the situation, Goblins were immensely strong, their bones hardened like steel. So it was unlikely she would die from this or something. But she certainly would be in a lot of pain and this could be confirmed by the sobs. There was no way he was going to be able to lift or move the tree on his own, even if he used magic, It was simply too big. So... Option B "HELP!" He called out, his voice echoing through the trees, there aught to be at least one other student in the forest, it was becoming so popular lately. He knelt down to the log, "Art, You're going to be fine.. I'll get you out of there.." Eventually He thought to himself as he tried, unsuccessfully, to push the tree off of her. though he did manage to move it about a mm after a few tries.

"Weapons are clumsy." The voice called out cheerily.

Perched upon a tree branch like a gargoyle, the shadowed figure looked down upon the two with mild amusement. Like a hawk, the strange person jumped from branch to branch, dropping from the highest canopy to the low undergrowth. Leaping off a small, gnarled tree, he landed on the ground smoothly, unfazed. Henric Lee raised his pale gray orbs to watch them with his penetrating stare, shifting his gaze from Carlisle to Artemis, as if being much humored by this situation.

Walking over towards Carlisle and his manic struggles to free the girl, Henric reached down and placed one pale palm against the rough surface of the tree's bark. Placing his feet firmly on the ground in an 'L' position, he assumed a stance as he used the front of his palm to feel against the bark. Placing his other hand upon the other, he took a deep breath, and then his breathing stilled altogether. All of a sudden, he pushed the balls of his feet upon the ground and surged forth, exclaiming with a soft cry of triumph as he used his body weight to propel the tree off her body with the added strength of Carlisle's efforts.

Stepping back, he dusted his hands and folded his arms with a lopsided grin upon his lips. "The forest is Forbidden for a reason, one would assume."

Art panted on the ground as she lifted her head from the dirt. How had Carlisle become so stro- oh. "Oh," she said in a trembling voice as the first thing she lay eyes on was Henric. Artemis had barely seen him since first year. He had grown taller and he was more handsome than ever. Tears were leaking out of her eyes as she looked down at her smashed ankle. It was in bad shape.

"Aye..." she said shakily, responding to his comment. "But i-it isn't the weapon t-that is clumsy. It i-is the bearer. I'm no swordswoman." Art fisted her hands and rubbed her eyes vigorously. "You can j-just bloody well shut up then, Henric. Y-you live in the forest as much as I-I do." Art's lips trembled and she sucked it in. Her foot was pointing in the wrong direction.

She'd had enough of being strong but so brutish in her fighting style. As soon as she got back from the Hospital Wing, she was going to get someone to teach her. Now she knew who to ask.

"Apparently even if it isn't the forest, you should be forbidden from going outside." The boy was saying, a little too cheerfully perhaps. Reaching forward with one hand, he took her foot with an iron grip and slowly massaged the sore part of it, easing the pain away. "Don't fool yourself into thinking fighting is for everyone..."

CRACK!

With a swift motion he twisted her foot and snapped it back into place with his other hand, probably sending a jolt of pain through her. His face remained flawless and emotionless as ever, though. "There we go." He exclaimed softly, standing up and admiring his work.

"Everyone makes mistakes," panted Art as she dragged herself out of the indentation in the ground. "Except for you apparently, Mr. Fantastic." She almost wanted to shrink back as he went for her foot, only to massage it. She was instantly suspicious. As usual, her instincts were right on the money as soon he snapped her foot back into place with a sickening crack. Art lets out a cough as her eyes began to water.

"Ow...Dear Lord, that's...ow."
Artemis shook her head vigorously to clear the pain away, although that obviously wouldn't help. After a wince, she managed to reply to his comment.
"For someone of my strength, fighting should be for me. If you were this tiny and this strong, you'd want to learn to kick some arse when you needed to. I'm not going to get pushed around." she stated, frowning.

People just don't like to see things from someone else's perspective these days, thought Art glumly. It's as if they'd get brainwashed by it or something.
"I was asking Carlisle here to teach me how to use a sword." she scowled heavily. "Apparently a weapon is too light for me, so I have to continue without. I need to find someone who can fight," No matter what fighting meant for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back