Fixing the mistake

Kida paced around again, tapping her hands against her legs, she stopped and looked at Arisa. she took in a deep breath before speaking "Your mother Slipped me a Truth Potion, Thankfully Sern came in and stopped me from talking before i said something i would never say" Kida said running her hands through her hair

Arisa looked at Kida again "well, i don't see what all the fuss is about" she replied thinking Kida was blowing it out of proportion again. she probably just wanted to know why Kida is so nervous in the hospital, and of course Kida wouldn't answer her.

Kida looked at Arisa, her normal Hazel Eyes changed into a ferice Green "You dont see what the fuss is about" she said standing up to her full height. "The Fuss is about your mother slipping me the blasted Truth Potion, which was about to make me spill One of my Family's Greatest secrets, because it is to Painful to look back upon. and we promised never to say it again" she said, she was getting fired up, Her Friensd mother had abused her privacy and she didn't have a problem with it. "Thank god Sern came in to stop me, or i could have completely ruined both Sern and I's life" her eyes grew more feirce. she looked as if she was going into the same rage Sern does. "I have no problem with your mother, its just that when she wants to know something i have sworn to never talk about again..." she paused for a moment looking around "Its not Right. Plain MUGGLE manners" she couldnt believe she said muggle with such ease, but Kida was Angry, very Angry. her left hand was Curling into a fist, she wanted to hit something, Anything. But she knew she wouldn't hit Arisa, she respected her, and she was her friend. But she had to struggle not to hit anyone.

"well, im sorry" Arisa said keeping her cool "im sure if you had explained that to my mom she would have just let you go" she added. "and i apologize for her, it seems she picked up a few things from my father" Arisa said with a snarl, her father was filth and just the mention of him any more made her angry.

Kida scowled. "I told her there was nothing to talk about. I dont like hospitals, Thats That" Kida said, her knuckes were turning white. Kida Gnashed her teeth together. she looked around for something to punch, anything. it wont be as effective punching with her left hand. her right hand's Knuckles were getting lighter slightly, there wasnt as much strength in that hand. but it did its job

Arisa walked over to Kida and put a hand on her shoulder "Kida, please calm down" Arisa said. "we can work this out" she added. Kida was very much reminding her of Sern during one of his 'fits'.

Kida tugged her shoulder away, she glared at Arisa, she swung her fist around. dilbertely missing Arisa, slamming her fist into the metal bench behind her, she Bench gave way slighty to her Fist. Kida looked at her right hand. the bandage was turning red. she kept it hidden from Arisa and she quickly looked at her "Calm Down. i almost spilled the biggest Family Secret to your mother. it could have Ruined my Family" she took her hand off the bench revealing a dint in the Metal Bench. she frowned and walked to the other side of the room.

Arisa froze when she thought Kida was going to hit her. Instead she missed and hit the bench. How could it be that big a secret that one person knowing could ruin your family? Arisa thought could it be about Sern and that girl? she wondered, but then thought against it that wouldn't make Kida hate hospitals.

Kida kept her back to arisa, she looked at her hand. touching it softly with her left hand she felt another broken bone. "dam" she whispered to herself, she grabbed her wand secretly and pointed it to her bandage, "Scourgify" she whispered watching the blood dissapear from her bandage. she turned around to face Arisa, studying her expression "What?!" She said smirking slightly.

Arisa looked at Kida again. Her and Sern were alot more alike then she thought "nothing" arisa managed to mumble. She noticed Kida's hand was messed up and she sighed "its going to be years before you even go to the hospital for that isnt it?" She pulled out her book about comon healing spells, "Kida come over here and let me fix your hand" she said pulling out her wand.

"My Hand is Fine" she said sharply. "I'm never going back to that blasted Hospital ever again" she said strongly. "nor will i be taking drinks from anyone if i havnt made it myself" she looked around the room, "sorry" she said quickly

"Kida give me your hand" Arisa said walking over to her. "may I?" she asked pointing her wand at Kida's hand.

"NO" Kida said sharply walking away from Arisa. "My Hand is perfectly fine" she placed her left hand on her wand. "Ok" she said studying Arisa's Expression

"Kida, i can tell its broken if it sets wrong then it could be permanently damaged" Arisa replied. "that could mean no more flying" she added. "But if your fine with that" she said with a shrug putting her wand away.

"Its Fine. I'll Get Aunty Kat to see it." Kida said looking around, she grabbed her bag and flung it over her shoulder. "I'm going to go swim" she said walking out of the room.

((Continue at Lakefront if you want ^_^ ))

Arisa sighed, how did she think her aunt was going to look at it if she wasnt here. "hey, wait fer me!" Arisa called crabbing her things and following her out of the room.

(( sure, who do you want to start it? ^_^ ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back