Fixing the mistake

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa once again walked down to the kitchens with her bag of Hair supplies. This time a bottle of bleach was among them. Her and Kida were going to get rid of her red hair once and for all, this time with her magic hair dye. She set up her things and waited for Kida to meet her.

Kida Had been planning to get rid of the red out of Arisa's Hair, Kida had become acustomed to the colour, but she did miss the red. Kida made her way through the portraits quickly jumping out of one, quietly, she snuck up behind arisa and screamed in her ear "BOO" she said laughing slightly

Arisa jumped as Kida snuck up behind her. "i see your feeling better" she said with a smile. She had gotten used to the read hair by now but she just wanted to get rid of it. She thought people would think she was trying to copy Hoshi and missed her blond. "i brought the stuff this time, including my hair dye" Arisa said grabbing her dye. She pulled out her wand and pointed it at the dye "light blond" and just like that the hair dye was the perfect color. "you ready to start?" she asked.

Kida laughes slightly, "I Can Hear" she said smiling, and held out some earmuffs, and i have brought safety equipment" Kida smiled, "Ready when you are"

Arisa laughed. She pulled the bleach and her work gloves and went over to the sink. "i think ill do the first part my self" she said smiling at Kida. Arisa started to bleach her hair, it took a bit but finally her red hair had turned a very light and dye able pink. "could you please help me with the dye?" she asked taking off her gloves.

Kida walked over to watch Arisa, she took the Dye and quickly put on soem gloves to finish the last part "Why finish it, i like light pink hair" she said smiling slightly as she finished the last part. As soon as she finished she snapped on the cap, and flicked of her gloves running over to the chocolate Cupboard and grabbing out a chocolate bar before jumping on the bench "Don't even think about dyeing my hair Blonde" she said smiling slightly

"Actually i was thinking green" Arisa said with an evil grin before laughing, "Don't worry Kida your hair is amazing" Arisa said with a smile before going to get her own chocolate. "yumm" she said taking a bite "valentines day is coming up, i wonder if i should get Derrik some chocolates" Arisa said wondering what to do.

Kida Grabbed her hair when Arisa said Green "No way in hell" she said smiling slightly, "Why buy chocolates when tou can get them for free" Kida said joking

"yeah, but you know they have those heart shaped things and there so cute" Arisa said laughing. She took another chocolate bar. Spending time with Kida was always fun. "so do you have a valentine?" Arisa asked in a playful voice.

"Have a heart shaped box, with heart shaped chocolates, with heart shaped cards" Kida laughed, "and no No Valentine"

Arisa smiled and jumped off the counter, she bowed before Kida "will you be my valentine Kida Frost?" she asked in a deep voice. She couldn't help but laughing the whole time though, she was getting hyper and silly. Just then she remembered her hair. "oh i think my hair is done" Arisa said brightly. She ran over to the sink to rinse it out. She dried off her hair and it was its normal blond again. She grabbed a strand and looked at it "i missed you!" she said to her hair.

Kida looked at arisa and Laughed, she jumped off the bench herself "Only if you be mine Arisa Havishmen" she laughed slightly before she bowed. she watched Arisa wash her hair out. "Oh there your are Arisa" she said laughing slightly

"of course ill be your valentine" Arisa said laughing. She began to clean up her things. That when she got an idea "hey, how about we go find Sern and Aeon, i have a game i think we should play" Arisa said evilly. She hadnt played truth or dare since before school started and was in the mood for a few dares.

"Do we have to Find Sern and Aeon" Kida said Complaining Slightly, everything she did envolved Sern or Aeon somehow. "Cant we find some other people" she said as she shut the chocolate cupboard

"sure, anyone really" She said smiling "everyone if we wanted" she added. "how do you feel about truth or dare?" Arisa asked. She wondered how many people even knew what it was, oh well, she began to think of dares in her head and embarrassing questions she would ask people.

"Its a m....muggle game" she said looking at Arisa, "I never got into it" she said running her hands through her hair, she never liked playing the game, it was fun but she didnt see the point in making a total fool of yourself just for a game.

"well i guess its not for every one" Arisa said. She tryed to think f some thing else they could do.

Kida nodded, "Party" kida said things racing through her mind "Swimming" she said running her hands through her hair again. "Picnic" she smiled and look at Arisa.

"swimming sounds fun!" Arisa said with a smile. "i haven't gone swimming since i went to Viv's house, and even then it wasn't the same, she missed the lake.

"Yes and we can see if we can get the sea creatures to come to the party" Kida smiled, she did a little hula Dance. "We should have a Luau, in Winter" Kida said Happily she was planning it in her head. "What do you think"

"well, that would be interesting" Arisa said laughing "and cold," Although it was starting to warm up but still really cold, not that Arisa minded, but if her mom caught her out side in this weather she would have a heart attack "by the way, my mom wanted to talk to you and when you came out with Sern you both looked mad" Arisa said worried.

Kida smiled "Where witches and Wizards, i'm sure we can heat up the lake" she laughed slightly, when Arisa talked her mum talking to her, Kida's Mood Quickly Changed. She scowled Feircly, and looked at Arisa. She didnt like what happened in there, and she was glad came to stop her.

"what, what happened?" Arisa asked as Kida was giving her a dirty look. She had no clue what was going on but why was Kida mad at her!?

Kida frowned, "Your Mother" she said, she made her way around the bench and stood against the cupboard,

Arisa looked at Kida like she was crazy "what about my mom?" she asked. She couldn't see her mom doing anything terrible, Kida was probably just over reacting like usual when it came to hospitals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back