Status
Not open for further replies.

Sureya Eidos

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
well not all of them or it could be one brutal rp xD

anyhow need Sureya to get out and rp a bit more so any takers I'm sure we can hash out some plots between us :)

no older students just first years only :)

Well Ostensia x Sureya are already RPing but I'm pretty sure we can have them become good friends and have other plots together if your up for it. ♥

If there's room for one more the Dorm mates can become good friends seeing as Sapphire here is in the same dorm as both Ostensia and Sureya. (Dang don't Sapphire fell like the ugly duckling among those two...)

now this is a sweet selection of Hufflepuffs if ever I saw one ;)
well except for Penelope who's a Gryffindor xD

anyhow ... how about defo on the friendship thing for all of them

Think they all could be bff's really

with Penelope - maybe they could meet in one of the classes together or something and go from there.
It'll be easier to post to one of the others in the common room, dorm or anywhere really.

Do you all want individual posts o_O or should we do a hufflepuff bash in the common room or something xD

Penelope and Sureya could sign up maybe for one of the clubs together ;)
am all over the place with ideas really xD
if you guys got anything brilliant

but sooooo love the characters that have posted up here :wub:

Maybe Penelope and Sureya could meet in the library? And is it me who is starting the topic or are you?

Am I too late to join? o_O *running on a large cupof tea, off tomorrow, should study and post in lessons* But yes, I felt that a bit of blue and bronze was needed... xD

She doesn't mind Slytherin's at all :)

will check through to see what classes Hufflepuff have with Slytherin first term and they can rp knowing one another from that maybe...

think she's good for now in the buddy department xD
thanks everyone who posted up

will keep this open for plot scheming with all of these wonderful charries :woot:

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back