First Year of Magic

Jordan Trace Vanderhol

OOC First Name
Steph.
Sexual Orientation
Ladies Typically
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4 Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Jordan smiled as his housemates clapped him on the back and congratulated him on becoming a Hufflepuff. He never felt so welcome anywhere before. He couldn't remember much about his life before the orphanage though he knew he was loved. The orphanage was a clean place but most of other kids came and went. Alot of muggles came through looking for children and those who did hace magical powers were kept hidden from them so they wouldn't be interested in them and then find out the kid was different once he or she turned 11. He watched as the older students mingled around the Enterance Hall after passing him and began to reconnect with their friends from last year. He looked around for anyone else in his position of not knowing anyone.

At the Ravenclaw table, George noticed the worried boy looking. He was still in the search of someone to contact with, apart from the kids from Ravenclaw he had just met. He went to the boy, and asked him if he wanted to talk.

Jordan turned with a small smile on his face when someone asked him if he wanted to talk. "Hey, I'm Jordan. Hufflepuff," he said holding his hand out like adults did when they met someone new. He looked at the boy reconizing him as a new Ravenclaw first year. He hadn't been paying much attention during the sorting but he did watch has the kids stood and go to their new houses wondering when he was going to be sorted.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. Say, I heard you like to play guitar. Is it true?"George asked with a smile. He liked people who were in the musical business and was looking forward to getting to know his new friend.

"Yeah I do. It's actually one of the few things I own really. I play everyday, do you play?" He asked the boy glad he was already making a friend on the first day of school.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Are you in a band or something?" George smiled at his new friend. He was also quite happy to be making some contacts with the people from the other houses.

Jordan shook his head to the boy, no one else at the orphanage was into music so he never got to do much besides just sit and play anything that came to his mind. "No, I'm not. It'd be pretty cool but I'm just really into just aucoustic guitar," he said shrugging his shoulders.

George smiled. He knew about the boy's story and was quite sorry for his parents. He proposed to take a walk and talk after the feast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back