First Year End of Year Blowout

Austin wanted to nudge Azerail in the side, but his lack of physical contact made him extremely jumpy to any sort of contact. If Austin were to poke him, Azerail would jump at least five feet from them. He took another drink of pumpkin juice. He nodded at Larissa's question, "Sort of, I guess. But I have never heard of the Weird Sisters." Austin had no idea who they were. Were they people here, in Hogwarts? He wasn't for sure.

Arisa was shocked to hear that Rose had just left, I can't believe she would just do that to Austin! she thought bitterly, Derrik had paid the price for just leaving with out saying anything but Austin was too in love with Rose to even think that. "Nice to meet you Azerail, although, I think we met before, at the Yule ball?" Arisa asked inspecting his face. When Larissa asked if he was a muggle born or not Arisa rolled her eyes. why should you care!? your boyfriend was a muggle born Arisa thought, honestly, how could some people think there better just because there parents knew magic or not.

Azerail snapped himself out of his thoughts. He gazed at the Hufflepuff, and cocked his head slightly to the side. He didn't recall this girl at all. Azerail replied, "I don't know, did we?" He barely remembered the Yule Ball. Let alone the people he hung out with while he was there. "Sorry, but I don't recall knowing your name. I barely recall the Yule Ball." He smiled, ever so slightly. He hardly smiled unless he was around Dannii. He stared over at the blonde girl. Did she just ask if he was a muggle-born? Wait, and he didn't even catch on to that? Azerail rolled his emerald eyes. He was pureblood and did not really care for blood. In fact, he hardly said that he was pure at all.

Larissa noticed Arisa looking at her in a peculiar way, she turned back to Austin, "The Weird Sisters are a band.." she smiled, "They're awesome!"
Larissa couldn't understand why Arisa had shot her such a dirty look, it wasn't as though she'd asked if Austin was muggle born.

Austin smiled a little bit more, seeing that Azerail finally spoke. Austin reassured Arisa, "Don't worry. Rosalie should be back. She just had to leave for a little bit." He hated reliving the goodbyes, but well... Austin turned his attention to Larissa. He shrugged lightly, "Oh, well, I wasn't really introduced to bands and stuff. Naturally." Austin cleared his throat, seeing Azerail roll his eyes too. "My sister might know them. She is...all weird and stuff." He was constantly reminded of her when he had her inherited wand.

Larissa smiled at Austin and decided it was time to be more social.
She looked around for a moment, sipping her pumpkin juice.
"Azerial, is it?" Larissa asked, walking towards him with her eyes shining bright.

Arisa smiled at Austin "thats good, I hope she gets back soon" Arisa said kindly. She gave Larissa an aplogetic look for over reacting then turned at Azerail "oh well, maybe I was mistaken" she replied. When the Azerail boy smiled he had a nice smile,but it was nothing compared to when Sern smiled, which unfortunatly wasn't very often.

Austin nodded, "I do too. I miss her a lot. Though, next year wouldn't really be good for her. My sister doesn't really like her, from what I know, and well. I am going to have my hands full with that little girl." Austin let out a frustrated sigh. Why did he have to have the weird sister? Azerail was lucky to have...his little brother, whose deal was just a little bit hyperactive. And would not stop running for the world.

Azerail's expression returned to his serious one, and he shrugged at the Hufflepuff. "I guess. I had much shorter hair then. And wore...different clothing. I met several hufflepuffs though." Azerail wondered if he had seen the girl. He hated that he had forgotten. His emerald eyes landed on Larissa, and nodded, "Yeah, it is." He was not much of a talker. He was the type that you would have to talk to him first. It was just the type of person he was.

"Were you brought up in the wizarding world?" Larissa said, cutting to the chase.
She knew next to nothing of the muggle world and so seeked someone who understood her up bringing- someone who'd been raised on the tales of beedle the bard.

Azerail shook his head, "I know nothing of the muggle world. I'm pureblood. So, I was raised as such." His expression was similar to the father that he had never met. Asparuh. Although, his adopted parents abused him because they were jealous of his blood type. He almost hated that he was pure, but that wouldn't have saved him from all the scars he received. Luckily, his adopted brothers got away from the crazed couple.

"Finally," Larissa said, heaving a sigh of relief, "It seems nearly everyone in this school had no idea of the wizarding world before hand.. It makes conversation so awkward." Larissa rolled her bright blue eyes, "My mum is one of those people who thinks life should be like The Fountain Of Fair Fortune.. Well that's be boring. Where's the fun in a happy ending?" Larissa stopped talking and blushed slightly the moment she realised she'd been ranting to a complete stranger.
"So.. Any ideas of what subjects you'll take when you've got the chance?"

Azerail listened to Larissa speak. He shrugged lightly, "I wouldn't really know. I haven't spoken to many people here." Azerail bit his lip slightly, and moved a piece of hair that fell in the way of his unnaturally green eyes. Azerail shrugged once more, "I haven't really had a mother to picture things like that." Azerail did not care that he was revealing this information. He didn't live with Carly anymore. "Um, perhaps Arithmancy and Care of Magical Creatures. I'm thinking about dropping Herbology when I get down with the OWLs."

Tichondrius walked into the party, his long silver hair tied up in a ponytail. It was a simple matter to find the party; he simply followed the music. Now that he was here, he paused, momentarily lost as to what to do next. Tichondrius was perfectly at home at a social function, but a party with others his age left him utterly lost. He wandered to the table, grabbed a butterbeer, and set off to explore the mysterious party that was before him. It wasn't long however, until he noticed his student, who had organised the event. Slipping easily through the students present, he pulled himself up near her. "Koshiba-san," he said, bowing in greeting. "Nice job with the party."

Hoshi was listening to the conversations around her and decided the party a hit so far. She was happy to see it that way because there where some people that abandoned her though the whole Play fiasco. She shuddered at the thought of that. She was plotting revenge on the ones that spun the story out of proportions though. Hoshi sipped at the remanider of the butter beer in her bottle and walked back to Sam and Knight. Or at least intended to. Tichondrius seemed to appear a her side like always out of thin air.

"Thanks Tichondrius-Sensi I'm happy it worked out well. Thought it would be a good way of saying 'We made it!'" She said throwing up her free hand. For a moment Hoshi looked Tichondrius up and down then smacked herself mentally. There was no way she was going after Ti. She had chosen Aeon because she could play with him for while then pretend to be so hurt but she had to brake up with him when she grew board. She cared too much about Ti to play with his feelings like that. Hoshi gave him a wide smile. "Didn't expect you to come out though happy to have you here all the same." She said cheerly.

((Whoops))

Out of no where so many people had appeared. Sam barely recognising them never mind knowing their names. He watched as the conversation played out sometimes tuning out wishing that Jenna was here but he tuned in soon enough to hear something about 'blood' thrown in. He hated people like that. He didn't see the big deal with blood he simply rolled his eyes and took a sip from the butterbeer bottle in his hand.

He noticed that Knight wasn't saying much either, he pressumed he was feeling the same way. He noticed Hoshi coming over to chat with him and Knight though was interupted by someone. That someone turning out to be Ti. His roomate. "Hey Ti." He said simply. Hoshi know's a lot of people Sam thought with amazement.

Scorpius noticed many people appear seemingly all at once and he smiled brightly at Hoshi, glad that her party seemed to be going well. He hung back with Sam, calming sipping his butterbeer and bobbing his head to the music. He knew he should've introduced himself to others but thought against it, thinking if they wanted to talk to him, they could. He scanned the faces and rocked back and forth on his toes, wondering when Taylor would get here. He chuckled to himself inaudibly thinking, This is why I never show up early or on time to anything, I don't like waiting for people to arrive. I like knowing that they'll already be there once I get there.

By the time a boy with long silver hair came up and greeted Hoshi, and Sam had greeted him, Scorpius knew he couldn't be seemingly anti-social any longer. "Hi, I don't think we've met. I'm Knight," he introduced himself to the boy.

Tichondrius smiled at Hoshi, and patted her head tenderly. "My student was organizing a party; the least I could do was attend it. The fact that you did such a good job is merely icing on the cake." Turning to take in the two boys with her, he noticed Sam and another boy he recognized from their classes, but rarely talked to. "Hey, Sam." Turning to the other boy, he extended his hand. "Name's Tichondrius Illitharis. Pleasure to meet you."

Taylor bounded down to the lakefront, she had heard there was a get together for the end of their first year. Arriving, she noticed quite a few people. One face that stood out from the others was Knight and she went over and gave him a hug from behind. "Hey you!" She chirped, she was pleased with how this year had turned out. The group had had its ups and downs, but over-all Taylor was still glad she even had a group. She couldnt have picked a better one either. Releasing Knight from her hug, she smiled at Sam and gave him a hug too, saying another, "hey!" as she did it. She stood back and glanced around, noting the amount of people. She guessed she was late. She must have been if Knight was here before her. "Wow, first year gone already?" She stated absently.

Sam saw Taylor arrive and he smiled to her. As she hugged him he hugged her back, "Hey." He said as he released her. "I know its weird..it went by both quick and slow..if that makes any sort of sense." He laughed. With all the drama things went quite slow but were muddled into one big mess which in a way seemed to pass by quick. He took another sip out of his bottle of butterbeer. "Though I'm glad its over!" he added.

"Nice to meet you Ti," Scorpius replied to the silver haired boy, calling him by the shortened name Sam had used earlier. Scorpius barely had time to take another sip of his butterbeer before he felt someone hug him from behind. He grinned when he recognized the voice and said, "Hey Taylor," after she had released him and in turn hugged Sam.

Scorpius laughed at Sam's explanation of how the year went by both quick and slow and Scorpius said, "I couldn't agree with you more." The beginning of the year seemed to have passed by so fast, but the second half of the year seemed to drag on. Now he was just happy for the summer to begin and them to finally not be first years any longer.

Hoshi smiled indugently at Ti then shot the others a look that said they would die if they tried to pet her like that. She waived and smiled wide when Taylor showed up though she shook her head when she went stright for Knight. "I know what you mean. Second term sucked ass!" She said. Second term was when Jenna left and all the crazyness started to happen though she admited that she had sort of set the grounds for. "At least we are here, we are reletively whole and we are adding one more to the fold! The other Koshiba is coming into the school!" She said raising her the second bottle and laughed. She just so happy to have Tohoru come to New Zealand that she was almost beside herself.

"I definatly know what you mean Sam." Taylor laughed. "I cant wait to be a second year." She admitted. It would be good not to be looked down on as a first year anymore. She couldnt wait. "Hey Ti." Taylor looked up at the boy she had only just recently met at the lakefront a few days earlier. "Hoshi!" She said and waved back to her friend with a grin. "Another Koshiba in the school?" Taylor asked with a laugh. "We're all in trouble now." She joked, not being able to wipe the smile off her face.

Neita finally made her way to the lakefront.. she'd been told they were having a get-together but she had a nap and woke up late. By the time she got to the lakefront everyone else was already there. Neita walked up to the group nervously "Hi everyone!" she gave a small wave and smiled. she had just vowed earlier in the day that she was gunna try and be more friendly, more open and this was the perfect chance.

Arianna had heard about an end of year party for her year. It would be a last chance to hang out with her friends, so she was eager to go and see them. She was wearing cut off shorts, and black shirt. She arrived down at the Lakefront, and saw alot of people she knew already there.
"Hey guys" she said with a smile at everyone. She sat down next to Taylor
"What's going on?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back