First Year End of Year Blowout

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Setting up had been rather easy now that Hoshi has some real magic to her. She was happy that Sam helped though. Her own magical cooler was full to the brim with chilled butterbeer while others that had been provided by the house elves where full of pumpkin juice and mounds of junkfood. Hoshi had to try her hardest not to dive into one of those because Hoshi had a siriose thing for junk food. Hoshi resisted though until later. For now she needed to see if anyone was coming in the horizon.

She put her magical music device under one of the umbrellas she had set up for people that wanted shade while there was a volly ball net set up on the other end. She had begged and begged and begged her mother to set it to her along with a beach ball. This looked sort of like a beach party but it was by the edge of the lake. Hoshi herself was in a black bikkini that had been designed to be appropet to school.

Hoshi turned on the device and smiled. She loved the music that was now poring out of the tiny speakers. She had always like the magical devices because they where small but had the power of something big. She thought it was kind of like her. Small but with a lot of power to her. She layed back on one of the beach blankets she had set up and waited. This was a simple little thing but it could turn out huge. This was because of course she had a lot of friends in diffrent houses.

Music - Feel free to suggest songs to add to the playlist.

Sam had helped Hoshi out setting things up for todays big, 'Beach Party'. He was quite looking forward to it, that and to see who would show up. He hoped many one come, really they had no excuse not to. It was a party for crying out loud. Sam definetly wasn't going to pass up on an event like this especially since the exams were finished.

He left Hoshi to go back into the kitchens to get more food as requested- chocolate eclairs, treacle tart and assorted ice-cream- he returned back to Hoshi in a couple of minutes. He wore a black shirt, shorts a small beanie and a pair of sunglasses he was glad the weather was hot today. He added the food to the pile and then sat beside Hoshi before saying a quick, "Hey."

He noticed that no one had arrived yet. He cocked his head around checking if there was anyone at all in sight. Hopefully they'd be here shortly. "Its a great set up. This should be fun." He said to her with a small smile.

Hoshi waived and looked around. "The party should be starting soon. I mean the music alone should bring people in." She said laughing. It was pretty loud. Not so loud that they could hear eachother talk but still pretty loud. Just like Hoshi liked it. She started to eat a bag of crisps that she got out of one of the containers. "I think this song says it all. I mean we made it past first year." She said holding up her hands and making the horn sign. "Whoohoo!" She cryed laughing.

Hoshi stopped and quickly got a thought. "Hey did I tell you? Did I? My brother is trying to tranfer into Hogwarts. I'm so exsited!" She said. There where times when she talked of nothing but Tohoru and how she missed him. She really did. He was her untimate partner in crime. There where times when they didn't even have to speak they knew what the other was thinking. She hoped Sam would share her fellings in the other Koshiba twin coming to Hogwarts.

When Scorpius heard of Hoshi's beach bash for the end of the year, he knew it was going to be awesome and had to attend. He wore a simple green shirt and grey jeans and decided to surprise his friends and mix it up for the end of the year by showing up early! He made his way to the lakefront with his hands in his pockets and grinned when he saw his two best friends there. "Hey!" he said to them happily, the air of a party and just summer in general quickly intoxicating him.

Hoshi smiled up at Knight and got up to hug him. "You are not the last one here. How about that." She said laughing. "I just got though exams with 'O's and I presented my paper to Professor M, I say we party until the others get here." She said putting the bag of crisps down on one of the containers. The song had changed and she never got to dance with Knight like ever. It didn't mean anything though. Hoshi thought of Knight as a brother. Good thing too. "There's food all over if you want something." She said pointing around with a wide smile on her face.

Sam could help but be surprised when he saw Knight. Arrive first? It didn't click. "Hey what are you doing here? Your not due to come till another hour or two!" he joked and laughed. He really didn't mind Scorpius being late. "Same. I actually got an O in Herbology which I was way shocked at...but yeah I am going to start celebrating now." he said getting up and took up three bottles of butterbeers. He handed one to each of his friends, "To passing our first year without being expelled!" he said holding up his bottle for it to be 'clinked'.

Hoshi took the bottle and clicked with Sam's it in a cheers. "Here, here. Did you guys think I would make it this far. I mean with all the trouble We've been cousing all year I thought I'd be going back to my mother first term." She said said jokenly. She loved having her friends with her but she did send the word out so more people where soppoed to be here. She was actually expeting for Gwinny and Tommy boy to show up even she thought they had sticks so far up thier butts it was surprising they could sit.

Scorpius actually let out a snort of laughter at Prince's joke and once he was able to talk again he said, "I thought I'd surprise you, since it's the end of the year and all," he said smirking. He grimaced when the spoke of exams and said, "Enough school talk!" He had done rather mediocre in school this year which he felt ashamed of since he was a Ravenclaw, but he was going to try harder next year. "Nice music, who chose the selection?" he asked, bobbing his head to the rhythm lightly.

Sam passed them butterbeers and Scorpius took his eagerly, imagining the usually warm drink, now chilled, sliding down his throat refreshingly. "To passing our first year without being expelled!" he repeated with a wide grin, thinking of all the pranks and drama they had caused and gone through this year. He held his bottle up to Sam's and Hoshi's in a toast.

Hoshi laughed. "To not getting expelled first year and may we stay to make life fun a whole other year. Along with Tohoru-kun. He's trying to tranfer in for next year." She told Knight. There would soon be a fourth in thier little group and Hoshi just hoped that next year would get here soon. She wanted to bad to be in the same school as Tohoru. Her beloved twin. She saw Knight bob his head and smiled. "I did with a little help from Sam. I would have thought to put mostly Weird Sisters but I thought not all of us are into thrash like I am." She said shaking her head.

Larissa and her where big fans but that didn't meant that the whole school was. Hoshi pipped the bottle like she was trying to get the last drop out of it and gulped three times. It was the most unattractive thing she could do but she didn't care. She was among friends and they knew how unrefinded she could be. "Hey, I'm leaving the same way I came in here." She said pointing at her violently blue hair. She knew if anyone remembered they would.

(arisa shall join while she can still get a word in with Hoshi :p )

Arisa was up in her room with a huge smile on her face, she had just gotten back from the end of year feast, Hufflepuff had taken the cup this year and Arisa was extremely proud. She was trying to figure out how to do her hair while trying to apply make-up and pick out something to wear to Hoshi's party all at once. She decided on a purple and white dress with star and flower patterns over her purple bikini top and shorts.

She made her way down to the lake where Hoshi Sam and Scorpius already were "hey guys!" Arisa said excitedly when she finally got to them "Sam how does it feel to have the house with the cup this year?" Arisa asked with a small laugh, "Its good to see you again Knight, and Hoshi why I don't believe we've talked since before the play" Arisa added with a playful glint in her eyes.

Hoshi made a vally girl gagging sign to kinda make fun of Arisa. "You win this year but next year let's just see who wins." She said playfuly. She knew that with all the antics she got herself into there was no hope for Slytherin. They may get into the top two but no more. That was if they got caught. If she didn't well there was hope for them yet. Hoshi smiled. "No we haven't. Shame what happened the Prefects playing us all for fools and all." She said but there was a wicked glint in her eyes. She knew like Arisa knew that they couldn't let this stay like this. Something had to be done.

Larissa had been in the her dorm most of the day.
She suddenly remembered Hoshi's special end of the year party by the lake and rushed around for some clothes.
Larissa pulled on the first shirt she found, a black one. She also found a fair of jeans and some trainers. Her hair was flat and dull so she scruffed it up and added a necklace for a bit more 'formality'.

Larissa ran across the grounds to the lake where she could see-
"Hoshi!" Larissa said, spreading out her long arms to give her best friend a hug.
"I hope you're going to play some Weird Sisters." Larissa said with a smile.

Arisa put on an evil smile "we can't let them get away with it, next year is there last year" Arisa said. She knew that she wanted revenge, and Hoshi would want it too. She then smiled as Larissa showed up "hey Larissa, long time no see" Arisa commented.

"Yes.." Larissa said giving Arisa a lopsided questioning look.
She couldn't help but think she'd missed something.
"So.. Anyone else planning on making a surprise appearance?"

Azerail, wearing a black outfit that screamed out 'Goth!'. He had dyed the back of his hair a shockingly red color. He had his best friend, Austin Devearux, by the arm, and dragging him down to the party that was being celebrated. He had heard word from the clattering first years. Azerail noticed a girl with blue hair, and shook his head, Must be Hoshi. He, still dragging Austin along, approached her. His voice was soft as silk said, "Hey, Hoshi. Nice party." He shot a look at Austin. Austin had gotten onto him for being unsocial, and now, the tables have turned.

Austin's green eyes, the exact same hue as Azerail's, appeared almost glassy. He had been an emotional wreck after Rosalie left. He allowed Azerail to drag him down to the party. He was in his blue sweatshirt, despite the warm weather, and jeans. Austin could feel Azerail dragging him around like a ragdoll. When he heard the greeting to a familiar name, he glanced up and saw Hoshi, and her hair. Austin, obvoiusly not feeling like himself, murmured, "I like the hair, Hoshi." His voice was soft, and all he wanted was to lock himself back up in his dorm for a while. His eyes spelled sadness. He forced a tiny smile upon his face. The Ravenclaw boy hoped that he looked friendly enough.

Hoshi let out a sniffing laugh. "If things go well the whole of the incoming second year class will be here. With the exsaption of some unpleasent people." She said thinking about the Glam Squad wannabe first year. She hadn't reallly said anything to her, just hung in the background and watched but still Hoshi had something against her. She shook that out of her mind for now.

She turned to Arisa. "This atta give the Prefects a run for thier money. What say we give the new first years a 'welcome to Hogwarts' but our way." She said laughing softly. She was thinking of all the emotialy scaring pranks she had in mind. No bodly harm though. Hoshi thought that was too little. She wanted the first years to know who they where dealing with. Hoshi stopped talking as soon as she saw two more people coming. Azerail and... Austin!? She walked up to them and gave Azerail nodd in welcome the turned to Austin. "Thanks Aze-kun. Well, well, well didn't know I would be seeing you here. I thought you hated my guts after last time Austin-kun." She said in her usuall joking manner.

Larissa noticed two more people join the crowd. Both boys. Her eyes began to twinkle their magnificent blue and she started to wish she'd worn something better.
Larissa cast a shy smile towards one of the boys (Austin) and she could see the saddness in his eyes.
Maybe she should be friendly.
Larissa approached the boy, her hair more white blonde and looking amazing as she turned on her veela charm.
"Hey," She said, shouldering up to the boy, "Are you ok?"

Arisa noticed two more boys show up, she recognized one as Austin, she felt the usual shame that she felt when ever she was reminded of Derrik, Austin just happened to be a very good friend of Derriks "hello Austin" she mumbled "yeah whats wrong?" maybe him and rose broke up Arisa thought.

Azerail appeared rather confused. Austin hated Hoshi? What for? Azerail glanced at Hoshi, and murmured, "No problem. Though I think I am missing something here." He shrugged lightly, and hoped that Austin would explain it later. That is, if he was even going to talk. He gazed at the other girl, one that looked rather beautiful, but he only thought of Dannii. Perhaps she could help get his mind of Rosalie. But not enough to cheat on her. Azerail bit his lip, waiting.

Austin sighed, and shook his head. "I thought I did, Hoshi, but really, this world is too small for hate. Besides," He gave her a smile, as his mood lifted, "Can we just have a truce?" Austin was willing to actually make amends with the Slytherin. He added, "And Azerail dragged me here." He shook Azerail's hand off his arm. He wasn't going to go anywhere. He noticed another girl, one he had never seen before. She looked absolutely gorgeous. His mind kept going back to Rosalie, and he managed to say, "I'll... I'll be fine." Though his words might not be true. He didn't know. But right now, he had to just enjoy the day. He passed! He saw Arisa, and shook his head, "Um, Rosalie is gone. But...I think we are still together. She didn't call it off, and I won't either."

Larissa smiled still in her shy way.
"I'm Larissa," she said, extending a hand of greeting, "And you are..?"

Hoshi felt like she had missed something here too. Hoshi took a bottle of chilled pumpkin juice out of the nearing cooler and handed it to Austin. "Sho. We cool. Sorry again I mean I was just trying to have some fun with ya." She said happely. She saw Larissa turn on her veela charm and looked to the side with a smile. If anyone could pull Austin out of the gloom of a girlfriend going way it was the beautiful and carismatic Larissa. She leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Not too much ok, there are those of us that want boys around them too." then turned to the rest of them laughing. Hoshi had her own beauty to her but she knew she couldn't out shine Larissa at her best.

Austin cautiously shook Larissa' hand, and pulled his hand away. He introduced himself, "I'm Austin. This is my best friend, Azerail." Austin took the pumpkin juice from Hoshi. At first, he was rather suspicious of it, but eh, it couldn't have anything in it, right? Austin shrugged, "It is okay. You just seem to choose the wrong moments." He laughed a bit, and took a small drink of the pumpkin juice. He would have gotten Azerail some, but the Slytherin went back to being silent. And the Slytherin hated pumpkin juice. Austin wondered what Hoshi whispered, but decided to shrug it off.

Larissa smiled and whizzed off to get some pumpkin juice. She returned and grinned.
Larissa turned back to Austin, "So.. You're from 'our world'.. right? You've heard of the Weird Sisters, haven't you?"
Larissa looked almost genuinly worried for a moment. Larissa pushed back a bit of her blonde hair and tucked it behind her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back