OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Oak Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Felix had a decent turn out for the first year tour last year and even though Thistle was no longer a first year, he was now a prefect so he felt some what responsible to uphold the tradition he had decided to start up again. He grabbed the glitter sign he had kept safe and sound at the bottom of his trunk since last year and headed to the first floor and the entrance hall to try and collect as many first years as he could. He considered using a charm to make his voice loud but that seemed like overkill so instead he held his hands up to his mouth to shout instead. "Attentionnnnnnn, first years!! If you don't want to get lost on your way to class follow me for a tour around the castle!" he shouted before taking a breath. "Might even show you some secret spots." he add just a hair quieter incase there was a professor nearby. "Line up behind me and we'll get going in a sec!" Felix was out of breath when he was done and waved his arm around so he would be easy to spot.

Tempest was trying to manage her way around the castle, but all she wanted to do was blow it up. The staircases kept moving on her, almost tauntingly. They didn't have her favorite breakfast foods available at any of the house tables, and she had to wear those dreadful robes all the time. Even with the nicer ones her parents had purchased for her, they were unusually itchy. After her class, she had taken the robe off and thrown in it her bag, donning just her purple dress with gold and silver accents. Thank god no house had purple colors, becasue if she hadn't been sorted it in, she would have dropped out immeadiately. Adjusting her bag, she walked past an older boy shouting. Something about a tour. Tempest stopped and pondered if a tour would be worth it at the moment. What if it was all a trick. Stepping forward, she crossed her arms as she looked up, but only slightly. "What kind of secret spots?" Tempest asked, curiously. Would it be spots beneficial to her in the long run? Or just somewhere a boy thought was cool?

Sparrow didn't want to go on a tour of the castle. It sounded far too boring and official. He fully intended to run around corridors recklessly and get lost a dozen times like nature intended. He was going to bypass the shouting boy entirely, but the glittery sign caught his attention and he realised that he recognised the boy from the pet shop and paused. He didn't process the rest of the words spoken, but the general gist of it got through and Sparrow found himself caught in a whirlpool of first years lining up and figured it was far too much effort to walk away now.

Honestly, Georgia had had a few tours around the castle and some help too quite often, but she wanted to use her chance to get to know more people and maybe something new about the school as well. So, as she had a chance and heard that there was going to be a tour, she decided to join it. And she joined right as the fellow first-year girl asked about secret spots, and Georgia just nodded curious about what could actually be shown.

Evianna Was here first time and she join the group hoped meet @Rion Pendleton and @Ralph Easterling. She was happy be there with friends and she saw one girl. "You don't mind if i walk with you?" She asked @Georgia Astor with warm smile and hoped she liked her pink and blue hair.

Darlessa was a conscientious girl and conscientious people participated in every possible school activity and event like this. And it was all the more necessary when it was led by a Hufflepuff prefect, from her own house! She felt important and proud that Hufflepuff was leading the school tour. Besides, the school was huge, gigantic. She had already managed to get lost on the first day of school, mistaking the toilet door for a broom closet. It was no joke to get lost just when you wanted to go to the bathroom. Therefore, she knew that such a tour would only be good for her. Darlessa happily waved to the prefect with a glittery sign, hoping that he would remember her from the house table on the first of September and thought about the secret spots that the guy promised to show.

The guy with the glittery sign was noticed and Ralph wanted to give up on this tour from the beginning when he saw Evianna in the crowd. He couldn't refuse if Evi was there and as he could see she was already talking to a girl from Ravenclaw House. So engagement was a must. He wiped his glasses on the side of his robe and with the the Book of spells and charms under his arm went towards the pack, or to be more precise, towards Evi. "Hi Evianna. I hope I didn't disturb you?” He looked at Evi and the other girl with whom Evi was apparently talking.
@Evianna Angel @Georgia Astor

Georgia didn't get to hear the answer as she was almost right away distracted. She looked at the girl, having honestly no idea which house the girl was in but not really bothering with it. "Oh, sure," she gave a nod and smiled at her. And she didn't even manage to start a conversation when someone else joined them and Gi just smiled at the boy, trying to pay more attention to the boy that was hosting the tour. @Evianna Angel @Ralph Easterling

Marnie had to admit that watching Quidditch all the time had benefits outside of just getting to cheer Penny on. Namely some of the other people on the team. Like Felix Carnahan, who Marnie had no so quietly found herself infatuated with after spotting him talking to his little sister on the train ride to school this year. Felix was just so fun and he played Quidditch AND he was a prefect. What wasn’t to like. Marnie was pretty sure he had a pretty, older girlfriend too, which made sense, but it didn’t mean she couldn’t admire him from afar, just a little. And besides, there was no way she could resist offering to help him with the first year tours when she’d seen all the glitter on the sign he’d been carrying out of the dorms. It was like it was calling to her.

She stood, rocking on her heels as Felix gathered together a gaggle of first years, marveling at how much smaller they looked than she remembered as a first year. Surely she hadn’t been that small? “I don’t know many secret spots but I know all the best windows to look out of and also which bathrooms have the nicer mirrors and sinks which you wouldn’t think would be that important but trust me once you see the bathroom on the 5th floor you’ll understand it really makes all the difference like you think when you’re in a boarding school you’re all thinking about your dorm and the beds and stuff but trust me the toilets are very important you gotta know the best spots,” Marnie said authoritatively, briefly distracted by one of the new Hufflepuff’s pretty hair, cooing appreciatively.

''Sure, i don't mind. I think she is not type who can talk much.'' She told a little loud hoped she won't be mad about her words. Becouse she always say loud things without her thinking.

Felix was pleased to see a crowd was forming rather quickly and he was surprised when one of them already had a question. “You know, like there’s this abandoned classroom that comes in handy when you need a space all to yourself.” he explained. There were a few other tips he’d try and drop along the way but some things he needed to build up a proper reveal to. But he looked up as Marnie seemed to appear out of nowhere and answered the first year’s question too. “Right.” he said with a nod. “Knowing the good bathrooms in a school this big is also very important.” he agreed before turning to the rest of the group. “We’re going to go out to the courtyard for a second.” he announced in his best attempt at an authoritative voice. “The conglomerated arts room is through there.” he explained and gestured to Marine. “Do you have anything to add about that?” he asked knowing she was the creative type. @Tempest Vero @Marnie Frogg

Oz was a little out of breath when he reached the castle tour. Truthfully, he didn't really want to go, but he wanted to get lost even less. Especially with how much he stood out for his size. At least he could blend in to the crowd more easily, as he slipped in between some students. He stood near-ish to his dormmate, at least figuring he was okay to hang around. There was a girl hanging with the prefect leading the tour who talked a lot, so at least she'd keep the attention on her. He made a note of where the art room was, knowing he'd spend some time there if he could.

Marnie beamed when Felix spoke to her, puffing up and feeling her heart stutter when he looked her way. No way was he going to forget her name again, helping out had been a great idea, go Marnie.

She followed along with the tour, forgetting a little that she was supposed to be helping herd the new first years and instead sticking closer to Felix that might have strictly been necessary, stuttering and stifling a giggle when Felix asked her about the arts room. He'd noticed enough about to her to know she was in the arts club, she shouldn't be surprised, he was a seeker after all, and a good one, obviously. "Oh yes! The art room's open to anyone any time and has all sorts of supplies like paint and paper and other crafty stuff but I think there's also performance space and instruments or even dress forms and stuff if you're interested in other art rooms, that's why it's 'conglomerated' in case you're like me and had no idea what that word meant AND if you're into art you could also join the conglomerated arts club I mean you don't have to but it's fun to make stuff together and we collab with the other clubs a lot though if you're not into the club or you need art supplies and you're in Hufflepuff you can always ask me too I have lots cause I have no impulse control that's what my mum says anyway but yeah you should check it out!" Marnie said enthusiastically, glancing at Felix to check he was listening and approving.

Tempest was not impressed so far by the two older students who were supposed to be showing them around the castle. The boy's ideas were actually just really boring, and the other girl wouldn't stop talking. Tempest snickered as she talked about an arts room. While she did like some things that were considered "artsy," she would never just join a whole club about it. She hoped the others around her saw the same things, but even if they didn't, she'd like tell June tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back