OOC First Name
Katie
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Katalina frantically hurried down to the first floor with a cart full of snacks. She was running late and had only hoped that Andy had gotten the owl that she had sent to her. Upon arriving at the room where the meeting for the SDA would be held, Kat looked around to see if there was enough seating for everyone that had originally signed up and then made sure there was enough for anyone extra who decided to join. She began to arrange the snacks on the along the table. Then at each seat she sat a piece of parchment that had the following written on it:
Name: 
House: 
Year:

What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?:

Once she had distributed the papers at each available seat then she took a seat of her own and waited for Andy to show up. Thinking back on it, this time last year she and Courtney had run this club together. It pained her slightly to think of it as Courtney hadn't returned from summer break and she dearly missed her friend.

Hilary had seen signs all over the school telling them when the first SDA meeting would be. She ran into the room thinking she was late and then glancing at the clock above the door realizing that her watch had stopped. She saw Katalina was already there with her back to her. Sneaking up behind her she put her face right next to Kats over her shoulder and went, "Boo!" punctuated but not too loudly.

Andromeda ran all the way to the room that Kat had said the meeting would be, she had received her message but got slightly detained finishing her herbology assignment. As she entered the room she was relieved to see only Kat and Hilary there, she wasn't late at all then. She certainly didn't want to let Kat down on her very first official meeting as co. president of the SDA.
"Hi Kat, hey Hilary" she smiled at them as she entered the room and closed the door after her.
"What would you like me to do for you Kat?" looking about she noticed she should have been here earlier to help Kat set up. It really looked as if she had every thing organised already.

Kat let out a giant squeal and turned to Hilary. "You are one lucky little witch you know that? You scared the crud out of me!" she said laughing. Just then Andy came in and she said, "Hey Miss Co-President! Actually everything is already done. Not that there was much to do. I actually thought that I was going to be late, but I guess I faired okay with time. Now all we do is sit and wait for everyone else to arrive!" she reassured her newly inducted co-president. "Might as well sit and snack whilst we wait!" Kat added with a grin as she picked up a cauldron cake and began to nibble on it.

"Rightio Madame President" she said with a smile as she picked up a cauldron cake as well and took a seat.
"Oh did you get these at Honeydukes?" Andromeda took a bite and rolled her eyes.
"These are only delicious you better put them away before I eat the lot then no-one will get any".
She spotted one of the sheets of parchment and picked it up.
"Do you need me to fill this in as well?"

Ellie hummed as she headed along the corridor to SDA. She had signed up a while ago and had been seeing posters over the school all week, advertising the first meeting. Ellie was feeling a little better today, and was glad that she was in the mood to concentrate and totter about.
"Hey Guys" She said with a smile, greeting Kat, Andy and Hilary as she slipped into the room

"Step away from the cauldron cakes!" Kat teased Andy and then added, "Yah! They came from Honeydukes. I ordered them for the meeting. I little something that Courtney and I did last year. And if you could fill it out then that would be great. I already filled mine out and at the end of the meeting you and I will take them up and we can read through them and it'll help us get a better understanding of what we need to cover in our future meetings." Just then Ellie entered the room and Kat smiled and said, "Hiya Ellie! Come on in, have a seat and grab a snack. Oh and if you could fill out the paper at one of the spots then that would be terrific." So far so good! Kat thougt to herself with a smile. Hopefully the SDA would really take off this year.

Andromeda laughed as Kat told her to step away from the snacks, she glanced over the form and decided to fill it in as soon as she could inbetween snacks of course. Ellie walked in and she greeted her with a smile, it was actually fun having Ellie as her room mate this year.
"I don't think you'll like the snacks Ellie, really trust me. You should just fill out the form" she grinned at her.

"WOAH!, this is like attack of the Gryffindor girls!! :p" Hilary joked as she went and grabbed a couple cauldron cakes and slid into a chair. "I guess I should also fill this out huh?" Hilary said still giggling. She pulled out a pen and quickly filled in the form.
Name: Hilary Grace
House: G to the Ryffindor!!
Year: 4th!! Yeah baby!

What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?:

Okay, I want to practice some defense and to develop the "team" atmosphere so as we can see that when any member is in trouble they can trust that the other SDA members will have the skills and the drive to help them out.

"Here ya' go Kat" she said slidding it over to her fellow Gryffindor.

Kat grabbed the piece of paper from Hilary and said, "Thank Hil! These will help me and Andy decide what direction we want to take with the group this year!" She read over Hilary's paper and added with a smirk, "You mean like when you sneak up and scare the ever loving crud out of people?"

Kailey walked into the room and quickly took a seat within the cloud of Gryffindors. She took out a quill and filled the little paper out before her.
Name: Kailey Paramore 
House:  Ravenclaw
Year: 3rd

What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?: As many skills and as much knowledge as possible.

"Hey guys." she said after putting the quill back and grabbing a cauldron cake, she took a big bite of it and got some chocolate on her lip. She noticed the looks on their faces and quickly licked it off.

Katalina Vanderhol said:
Kat grabbed the piece of paper from Hilary and said, "Thank Hil!  These will help me and Andy decide what direction we want to take with the group this year!"  She read over Hilary's paper and added with a smirk, "You mean like when you sneak up and scare the ever loving crud out of people?"
"Nanh! That's not what I was doing.... I was simply taking your ninja reflexes." Hilary replied as she stuck her tongue out in a joking fashion and gave her friend a little nudge.

"Hey Kailey!" Kat said brightly as she took her friends piece of parchment with the suggestions. She gave Kailey and funny look when she saw that her friend had chocolate on her lips, but Kailey quickly licked it off. "Well I hope everyone else that signs up decides to show." Kat added in a slightly worried tone. "My ninja reflexes are intact! Thank you for testing that out for me Hilary Grace!" Kat said as she stuck her tongue out at her friend.

"Well I don't know about that Miss Katalina Vanderhol! I'm not too sure if a ninja would have given out a high pitch squeel and jumped up like a mile..... but I guess you would know." Hilary gave a huge smile to Katalina it had been a while since she had had this much fun with one of her peers. "So how many more do you think we are waiting for?"

Violet walked quietly in to the SDA room. Defence Against the Dark Arts was her worst subject, but she hoped that maybe she'd improve by being in this club. Quietly she slipped in to a seat besides Kailey - the only non-Gryffindor there - and filled in a slip of paper. So many Gryffindors! Well, there were only three...but that felt like a lot. They were highly energetic people.
Name: Violet Bellamy
House: Hufflepuff
Year: 2nd
What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?: Knowledge, skills, improvement in DADA...anything and everything, basically!

She sat in dumb silence, gazing at her shoes. Violet's shyness was becoming less pronounced and less common after being at Hogwarts, but she could still be struck by it every now and then.

"Hey Violet." Kailey said to her shy friend quietly making sure not to bring too much attention to her seeing as she was somehow already clammed up shy, remining her of Luna in reaction to seing Bruin at galdrags.

"Hi Kailey" Andy said as Kailey filled in her form, she turned to see Violet walking in," howdy Vi, see Hilary its not all Gryffindors anymore."

she was delighted that there was someone else from her year here, it just made it a bit more comforting somehow that she wasn't the only one who thought she needed work with self defensive magic.

Kat noticed another girl enter the room, but had never met her before. She heard Andy and Kailey call her Violet so Katalina looked at the list and said with a bright smile, "You must be Violet Bellamy! Welcome to the first official meeting of the SDA! I'm Katalina Vanderhol, but please call me Kat!" The girl looked very shy and slightly intimidated, which reminded Kat of herself when she was a first year here. She wanted to make the girl as comfortable as possible so she said warmly, "Help yourself to some snacks. There are plenty of them!"

Kasey received an owl that there was going to be a SDA meeting and she got ready and went to the meeting.She was very excited about it.She had always loved SDA meetings.She wondered who would be leading it since Courtney hadn't returned from the break.When she entered the room she saw a bunch of people most of whom she knew."Hello all"she said with a smile towards everyone in general.She realized that they were required to fill out a form and so she did.
Name: Kasey Carla
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 3rd
What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?
~Learning cool spells before we are taught in class and practicing them.

She handed the filled form to Katlina and than took some brownies for herself and started eating them.

Mike opened the door, to his first SDA meeting, to see that he was the only boy, their, well that he could see, Mike made his way over to Andy "Hey, Andy, how are you doing ?" Mike asked.

Andromeda smiled when her fellow Gryffindor and second year walked in and over to her.
"Hey Mike, all good thanks. How about you? Are you signing up today?" she picked up a parchment from one of the seats and handed it to him.
"I'm only co.president you know our president though don't you, Kat?" she rolled her eyes of course they would know each other, they'd only lived in the same house for an entire year and played on the same quidditch team.

Katalina was taking the piece of parchment that Kasey had just handed her when she heard her name mentioned and turned to see another Gryffindor had arrived. "Hi Mike!" she said brightly, "Thanks for showing up! Help yourself to any of the snacks and just whenever you get a chance if you could please fill out the paper at one of the open seats then that would be great. You can be as vague or as detailed as you like!"

"Im fine"Mike said to Andy,"Yep I know Kat" as soon as Mike said that, Kat appeared by him"Hey Kat, how are you?"Mike took a piece f paer off one of the seats,and filled it out.

Name:  Mike Goulding
House:  Gryffindor
Year: y2

What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?: I want to learn,basic defensive spells,and learn cool charms and hexes and hone my skills,and then maybe go to the duelling club.

Andromeda thought it was time for her to fill out the form too so took a seat near the snacks of course and began to fill it out.
Name: Andromeda Fiorelli
House: Gryffindor
Year: 2nd
What is something that you wish to get out of being a member of the SDA?: to hone my defensive skills to the best of my ability, to help others with the knowledge I optain or have already optained. I'm sure there is tons more but that's it for now.

"Here Kat all done, will it get graded as well?" she smiled at her.

Violet smiled shyly at Kat. "Did you say snacks?" she said quietly. "I'm a sucker for snack foods." She grinned and grabbed a brownie, and took a bite. "Oh wow, these are great!" she exclaimed happily. "And I hope those papers aren't getting graded. Unless it can boost my DADA marks somehow."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back