First Day

Mark nodded. He would love to get away from his dad and live on his own or with a mate, that would be fun. He may like to live with Justin but it was way too soon for that. " Wow you live on your own. I wish i did i think itwould solve so many of my problams. I hate living with my dad. He hates meand vice versa." He sighed and walked and pointed in a room. " Thats the dark arts room in there and next to it is the history of magic classroom." He said and stopped out side then so that she could look into them

Kayden nodded she knew how he felt she peaked into the classrooms and smiled, she really was liking it here. "It was a life chose really. My family disowned me anyway so i figured why not they don't want me here anyway." She looked down and kicked a small rock. She didn't mean to tell him all these things but she felt so comfertable with him it all came spilling out.

Mark looked down and nodded as he started to walk again. " Sounds tough. I disagree on parents just doing that to their children. I think that they should always be proud no matter what." Mark shrugged and looked back up. " Oh well. I carnt talk my life is as cr@p as they come any way." He sighed

Kayden smiled, "Ditto, just wish they could figure that out." She really did like her family but it was there own fault that she was gone. She frowned at what he said next. "I'm sure mine's worse." She really believed she had a really rough life sure she had money but money wasn't everything. What about friends, family or a realationship that would stay together for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back