Old School Week first day on the ward

The Magical Congress of the United States Of America, kind of the America equivalent of your ministry.” She told the girl, sipping her coffee finally.

"I dont know how they run things so i don't know." she said. she looked at her watch then back at the time table then at the clock on the wall. "I think i may be here an hour early. maybe i will have that coffee" she said. walking over to the kettle and looking where to switch it on before rememvering there was no electricity here and tapping it with her wand.

Verity watched the other girl curiously. “Did you grow up in the Muggle world?” She asked curiously. She’d noticed that she seemed to default to doing things in a Muggle manner.​

Rhiannon flushed slightly, was it really that obvious “yes, and I have spent the last eight years living there. I have only just moved back into the magical community.”

Verity smiled, sipping her coffee. "That's pretty cool, I don't think I've ever even met a muggle, muggle things scare me." She admitted, crossing her legs and leaning over the table. "Not to mention I think my mother would have a heart attack."

Rhiannon was shocked. how have you never met a muggle before?” she said. we will have to change that when we have a free day off. I promise they aren’t scary she said.

"I've never been in the muggle parts of the world I guess," she said shrugging. "Most of my time was either in school, at home, or training at the hospitals there." It wasn't really that surprising was it?​

how was verity so indifferent to seeing a muggle. wasn't she even curious? there was so much to do in the muggle world. there was so much variety that some things were far than in the magical one. "I will have to take you somewhere" she said pouring the water into her coffee and adding the milk. "what have you already done as training?" she asked wondering what departments she had covered also curious as to who she had worked with wondering if she had worked with ty. she knew she would unlikely be assigned to work with him in the future even if she was on his ward.

Sounds like a date!” Verity said, smiling. Making friends was one of the things she was determined to do this time. She’d been so caught up in her own drama last year she hadn’t had the time. “No one really, yet. I only got here about a month ago, so it’s been a bit full on since then”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back