first day fears

Gregory Langley

OOC First Name
Greg
Greg was in his usual good mood today. he already did what has to be done.he was very thankful that finally he had the guts to send his mother an owl as well as his aunt. he just needed to wait for their reply.Greg didn't even know if he wanted to wait for it or to hope to receive something but he didn't mind. It's just that he feelt very light because he'd said everything he wants to say to his mother though not in person.

His feet led him to the courtyard. he looked around to find someone he knew and saw some of his friends there. he waved and greeted them. he sat on the ground looking at his feet. he sighed and hoped that someone would talk to him ..

"Hey Greg" said a familiar voice from behind. Greg turned around and behind him there stood his freind Mer as scruffy as ever. "Good to see you again" said mer "your in hufflepuff now aren't you, lucky, i'm gonna have a way harder time making freinds, so whats up?". Mer new he had probably spoken to fast because greg looked a little confused. Infact he looked exactly the same when they had first met, confused at why Mer had fallen down a hill and how he had come out of nowhere.

"Hey Kirk" said Tara, Walking over to where her friend sat, "Hey dude" she said to the boy she didnt know "I'm tara by the way."

tara sat down next to the two boys, and conjured some blueflames in a jar. "this is for when it gets cold" she said.

"For the last time my name is Meriadoc, or Mer for short" said Mer angrily "oh yeah greg this is tara, tara this is greg, she's a girl in our year". Mer knew that greg had gathered this from what tara had said but Mer had a habbit of doing this kind of stuff. "So Tara, what lessons are you doing this year" said Mer suddenly changing the subject.

"Oh Hey tara i'm sure we've seen each other before, i think we meet on the boat trip a few weeks ago." said Greg "So Yeah what lessons are you going to take?"

Greg suddenly got destracted by a young girl walking towards them.

"hey annabeth where you going?" greg shouted at her.
"To my common room, why are you out here in the cold?" she shouted back
"nothing do you want to join us sis?"
"fine,whatever i've nothing better to do. Oh your here." she sneered at tara

OOCOut of Character:
annabeth greg. annabeth is gregs twin sister

Just then another student came over to join them, "hey greg, hey annabeth" he said "who are you talking to". Just then he also noticed Tara. "Oh, it's you again" he said rather surprised "what are you doing here?" he said rather sternly.

OOCOut of Character:
Tyler is Greg and Annabeths cousin

"um am i missing something here why does everyone not like Tara?" Greg said worried and amused at the same time. Greg could see Annabeth getting angry and he knew what could happen if she exploded.

"I think it may be something to do with why Tara wasn't at breakfast at the same time as the other slitherins" suggested Meriadoc who had a bad amount of experience with arguements "am i right Tara?".

"Personally I have nothing against Tara but Annabeth did tell me that she'd had a ruff time with her" said Tyler. He knew of the legacy that slitherins had but Tyler was never one to judge a book by its cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back