First Date

Andrew Bruke

Andrew's emotion towards Kirsty had totally changed towards Kirsty after the drink of the aging potion and what happened that night between them.He hadn't realised that he could get into all these stuff like how others did at their school but now it seemed so natural to him.He hadn't met Kirsty after that day and it had been a week since that night.

Normally, Kirsty and Andrew usual had lunch together and hung around together as friends but it all seemed to change now. Andrew knew that none of the Slytherins knew about what had happened between them but he felt shy talking to her normally when everyone was watching.He decided to write to her that he wanted to see her in the garden.
Dear Kirsty,

Could you come to see me in the garden in the evening at 5.30?

AB

He mailed her in the morning but he wished he could have met her earlier since it was saturday and she would have been free.He was studying in the common room sitting in a corner trying to concentrate on his book but not taking a word from it and kept glancing at Kirsty and couldnt help to notice how beautiful she looked in her open her.

Kirsty realised that after the potion she had started to really like Andrew but hadnt seen him since the night of the potion. She was studing in the library when she seen her owl fly through. She opened the letter and noticed it was from Andrew, she happily read over it.
Dear Kirsty,

Could you come to see me in the garden in the evening at 5.30?

AB

After she was finished reading the letter she put it in her pocket and walked down to the gardens.She looked about for Andrew but couldnt see him, so she took a seat on the grass and looked out at the view.

Andrew walked down to the garden at 5.25 not wanting to keep Kirsty await and spotted her sitting on one of the benches.The sun was about to set and the sunlight made her look more gorgeous with her blonde hair that were neatly combed.He walked to her and said"Hi...how are you?" and sat beside her blushing crimson.

Kirsty noticed Andrew and smiled. " Hi, im fine. How about you?" She asked. She then looked at the view and said. " Its a nice day, isnt it."

"Yeah it sure is"Andrew said grinning back."Umm..Kirsty, How do you feel about what happened last week?"he asked her a bit more confident.He had to know if kirsty felt the same towards him how he felt towards her.

Kirsty took a deep breath and said. " Well, I think I really like you." She then looked down so Andrew couldnt see how red she was.

Andrew could obviously see Kirsty redding as she said this and this, he felt was how she would have replied."I too really like you."he replied.He was worried for kirsty if she was scared of that Kyle Smith blackmailing her about the ball.

"What are you going to tell Smith? Its tommorow that you are to reply, isnt it?"he asked.He wouldn't allow Kirsty to be dragged into all this but now if she agreed to go with Smith to the ball he'd have to ask someone else and if she wouldn't than she would be in trouble all because of him. The thought of that Smith made Andrew angry and he closed his wrist in deep thoughts and without planning to he made his wrist so tight that his nails cut his palm and it started bleeding.

Kirsty looked up and smiled at Andrew. Kirsty then remembered about Kyle blackmailing her about the ball.

" Yeah tomorrow, I dont want to go with him but I dont want us getting in trouble because of him." Kirsty said, she knew that he would tell but didnt want to go to the ball with him. She then seen Andrews palm was bleeding and moved his hand so his nails werent digging in to his palm. " Andrew, are you ok ?" She asked worried as she looked at his hand.

"Umm...yeah"Andrew said as he was thinking deeply.The exams had got over today and it was a wonderful day.It would have been perfect if the idea of Smith bothering them wouldnt be around."We'll do this, you tell him that you'll go but than you dont because its the last day and than we'll be back.I dont think he'll complain than."Andrew exaplined Kirsty.

"Kirsty, today I am invited in a party, would you come with me?"he asked grinning at her.Bianca was so cool giving Andrew an invitation to a party just when he needed it.

" Ok." Kirsty said then looked out across the view. When Andrew asked if she would go with him to a party she grinned and said. " Yeah sure." " Whos party is it?" Kirsty asked.

"Its Bianca's birthday party at Florean Forstucue's."he said smiling at her."Did you write to your parents about the holiday plan?"he asked Kirsty because he had already written to Mallory about it and was really excited to spend the holiday with her exploring the mansion.

" Yeah I wrote to my Dad and he said that I was allowed." Kirsty said happily.She was excited about staying at the Mansion with Andrew.

The sun was finally setting and the birds were doing their last chripping of the day before settling in their nests.It was such a pleasing atmosphere.Andrew leaned forward on Kirsty and gave her a long passionate kiss on her lips and the sun finally set and it became darker.He didn't want to let it go.He felt like staying glued to her forever but than when he thought about his new feelings towards Zazuka he immediately drew back himself in shock of what he had been doing.He was playing with Kirsty's emotions when he didnt know exactly what he wanted.

Kirsty kissed Andrew back then smiled. She noticed it was getting darker and looked up at the sky. She didnt want the day to end but knew it would sooner or later.

Andrew's shock had passed as he saw Kirsty kiss him back and smile."Hey Kirsty...Did you feel like this for anyone before? Isn't this just the most amaizing feeling to be in."He wisphered to her as he placed his hand through her blond hair and on her shoulder.

" No i havent felt like this for anyone before. " Kirsty answered truthfully. " Yeah, it is." She added.

"Me neither"he said with a smile."You know when we first met in the common room I didn't even think about you as this it all happened after the potion, such an idiot I was to not think about you like this from before."he said with a smile.

Kirsty smiled and said. " Yeah, when we met in the common room i didnt think i would of made the potion with you or think of you as this."

"You know Kirsty, I've always thought that I wouldn't get involved in all these like the others but you are just so beautiful and nice.I've never met someone who would understand me this way."he said staring into her beautiful eyes."Kirsty woul dyou promise me one thing?"he asked her hoping that he would finally be able to ask about the thing that was bothering him the most.

Kirsty blushed slightly and smiled. When Andrew asked if she would promise him one thing she said. " Yeah sure, what is it?"

"Promise me that also if we broke up by any reason, we'll still be best friends.I have never had a friend like you."he said trying to smile at her.

" Of course we will still be best friends." Kirsty said.

"Oh! Kirsty you are so understanding"he said with a real smile as he again put his hand behidn her neck and under her blond hair and gave her a kiss and he didn't let it go.It was a feeling he never felt before about her, they way she liked him but what when she knew about him and zuka.The thought of not keeping his emotions towards zuka in control angered him and he pressed his lips more tightly against hers.

Kirsty smiled then kissed Andrew back, she was begging to really like him more than she did before.

"Im's so glad to have you as my girlfriend"he said his lips close to her as he broke his kiss."So, are you ready to learn some flying when you come at my place.I surely need to learn how to swim.You know just two weeks ago I was swimming here with isabella and I got attacked with a Grindlow(sp?) and look at this deep cuts it has made."he said as he showed Kirsty his palms which had deep cuts which were still healing an dthan he folded his trusers and showed her his feet which had more deep cuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back