Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
??
Wand
Knotted 8 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Elizabella walked grate hall as ballerina from that amaizing animation who she was saw in the muggle tv. She wanted be here as ballerina this year and she looked amaizing it was so sad that Parker won't be there. She walked closer to food table and started to eat.

@Nathaniel Traynor

Nate was kinda excited about the date, he still didn't have any feelings towards Bella, however, he wanted to show that he could get anyone else too, so he just kinda hoped that Jordie will come to the feast. And when Nate entered the hall, he easily noticed Bella, she was eating, and he approached her and other cases he would half-hug her, after all, they were dates, yet, with the fact that she was eating, he didn't do it. "You look good,"

''Thanky, you look charming to.'' Elizabella told him a complement she still was cold for Traynor and she don't have feeling for him right now. But why not have fun tonight? She got more interest to her brother Parker and plants and nothing more.

"Thank you," Nate leaned in to press a light kiss on her cheek once she got distracted from the food. "Let's go, you wanna spend the night with me or the snacks?" he teased her lightly while putting out a hand for Bella to grab.

She was blushed when she got a kiss in her cheek. It was slame a little bit and she didn't wated clean up becouse Nate was her but it was weird feeling. ''Go where? I am finished eating and i was hungry a little bit.'' She drinked punch and she finished. Then she was ready to go.

Nate chuckled as she said that she was done with eating and then asked where they would go. Nate looked around, trying to decide where he wanted to go to and then he noticed Jordie... with Weston. Of course, they were there together, why wouldn't they, right? Nate even forgot that he had a date on his own until he understood that he was missing the reply. "Well, trust me and let me lead, we're going to have the night of our life," Nathaniel tried to sound as flirting as he could and put his arm around Bella's shoulders and led her to the spooky tent, a good way to start something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back