Finding stuff to do

((Step up 2!! The clip that dance is from.))

Kat laughed. "I havent danced with that many boys. Its not like they were jumping in line to be in my dance class." she said rolling her eyes. The boys in California just didnt like to dance as much as she did. "Okay well I suppose your part would mostly be like this." she said as she began her section of the dance. She hoped Alex didnt think she was totally lame.

Alex laughed. 'Sure' he replied sarcastically just to annoy her. He watched as she showed him his part. He personally didn't like it much, it wasn't really his still but he wasn't going to tell her that. He thought it would be a bit mean. He smiled. 'Cool' he lied convincingly. Alex after all could be a great liar when it came to it. He picked up on bits he could improve it slightly where he could add on his own moves.

((Oh that clip. I know, I :wub: that movie aswell. it's like amazing. :D i first saw it on an aeroplane. funni. ))

Kat rolled her eyes as Alex implied she had danced with many different boys. Kat smiled as she taught him his part. She doubted he really liked her dance but thankfully he was not mean enough to tell her so. "Would you like to try it all together?" she asked curiously.

((Oh i know! its awesome!!))

'Yeah, why not?'Alex replied, smiling. He waited till she started dancing before he joined in. He added a couple of flips in, thinking it looked a bit better than before and he couldn't stop by putting in a couple of spins as well. On the whole, he did actually think it was a nice dance. 'Once again, you beat me'Alex joked back smiling.

Katheryn clapped her hands and laughed as they finished. Alex's added moves made the routine even better. Kat smiled brightly at Alex. "That was fun. Thank you for trying my dance." she said politely. "Im not so sure I beat you. Lets call it a tie." she suggested with a laugh.

Alex shook his head. 'Nope. Someone has to win, you can't just of elected presidents if everyone said it was a tie all the time' Alex joked smiling. 'Wanna try my dance now then?'he asked happily, wondering what it would be like with the moves together like that. He liked this Kat. She was almost as much fun as Harri and Nina were.

Kat laughed. "I suppose your right about that." she admitted with another laugh. Alex was fun. He was the only friend she had so far in her house. She barely remember anyone from before. Kat was having alot of fun with him. "I would love to try your dance. This should be fun." she said with a wicked smile on her face. She was glad she had chosen today to wear her muggle clothes instead of her robes.

Alex laughed. 'Of course,'he said puffing out his chest jokingly before smiling. 'Right, so umm, this is roughly how your part goes,'Alex said before trying to do the girls part. (the step up 2 clip, remember? :p ) He had said roughly for a reason though as he wans't the best at those moves.

Katheryn nodded her head and payed close attention to the moves Alex was teaching her. Years of learning dances had taught her to catch on fast. Kat had memorized the dance in no time at all. Katheryn laughed as the dance concluded. "Thats fun! Lets try it with your part." she said cheerfully. Katheryn rather liked Alex's dance.

Alex laughed. 'Finally. I thought I would be doing the girls part for the next months or two'Alex joked smiling. He got in his starter post and started dancing, making sure in the corner of his mind that she was doing ok. He was glad the corridors were practically empty today.

Katheryn stuck her tounge out at Alex as he teased her. Never the less, she got in her position. She followed with her parts as Alex danced. The ending was her favorite. She smiled brightly throughout the dance. Kat clapped her hands together at the end. "That was even more fun with both parts together!" she exclaimed.

Alex laughed as she clapped her hands. 'Yeah, very fun' Agreeing, Alex tied up one of his shoe laces that had come undone, hopping a bit as he couldn't keep balance on the foot for long. 'So what now?'he asked as he straightened up.

Katheryn smiled. What should they do now? Kat didnt know but she was having fun and not quite ready to end their meeting. "I dunno. What do you suggest?" she asked.

Alex rolled his eyes as she asked him. Typical girl. They complain they don't get choice adn I just gave her chance to choose herself. He smiled. 'Well, if I had had ideas I would of told you them rather than ask you what to do?'Alex replied sitting down against the wall, resting his elbows on his knees.

Katheryn blushed. "I thought you were asking to be polite." she informed him. He sat down against the wall as Kat considered her options. "Well I guess you are tired of dancing?" she assumed. Katheryn could dance for hours upon hours but she knew that was not normal. "Do you play Quidditch?" she wondered.

Alex laughed as she told him she thought he was polite. 'Nope. As you'll find out, I'm not one of the politest people you'll meet.'he commented. 'Not really.'he answered to both questions. 'but I can play keeper, somehow' he added at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back