Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Yellow, open after @Valeria Iglesias ))

So many of the names on Connor's list were unfamiliar, and after failing to find her at lunchtime or up in the common room, Connor had taken to just wandering the castle at random looking for his next rose's recipient. "VALERIA IGLESIAS?" Connor called out as he walked through the courtyard. "DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE VALERIA IS?"

Valeria had spent much of the afternoon sitting by the lake, and after receiving the pink rose from Louis which had joined the other in her hair she began to make her way back into the school. She needed to get ready for the late afternoon. She was surprised to hear someone shouting her name at the courtyard but walked towards it. "That's me!" she said loudly, but not shouting. She knew this boy, he was the head boy, much too old for her, cute but too much older.

Connor was relieved to have found the right person quickly, smiling as he hurried over to the younger girl. "Rose delivery for you!" Connor said cheerfully, reaching into his basket. He withdrew the bright yellow rose and its attached note, handing them to the girl with a smile on his face. "Happy Valentines day!"

Happy Valentine’s Day fellow transfer! I hope your first year at Hogwarts has been as good as mine so far. Would be keen to catch up with you again soon.

-Ares.

Valeria looked at the yellow note and gave a little smile. She read it over and gave a little giggle, it was sweet of Ares to do that. "He's a sweetie," she muttered lightly, with a fond smile. They'd bonded over the fact they were transfers and she appreciated his friendship when she hadn't known anyone. He was probably the only boy that though she found cute wasn't interested in, much more interested in his friendship. The solidarity that being transfers together had given them. "Happy Valentine's day to you too Connor!" she told the head boy.

Connor was pleased that Valeria seemed happy with her rose, meeting her smile with one of his own. "Thanks!" He held up his basket cheerfully, heart light with the happiness of having helped someone. "I'd better get on with these, but enjoy the rest of your day!" He said, giving a cheerful wave before heading off to find his next target.

Valeria nodded, "Okay! You too!" She waved at him as he headed away in a different direction. She was very happy with her roses and all of the friends she had made during it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back