Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetero
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jarica was suprised and she did it and she finaly end this year. So, what next? She waited Maverick and now she wanted spend some time at last time with him at Hogwarts. ''Do you wanna see Hogwarts around? I can show you? I still need pack some things.'' She was alredy packing but now she know soon later be the train. But right now she got a little time looked around last time Hogwarts castle.

@Maverick Reynolds

Maverick was immediately Next to Jarica once the ceremony was over, he wanted to congratulate her not only with clapping. "Come here, party Girl!" He hugged her tightly, held her up and spinned with her. "You look amazing," he complimented her and then gave an excited nod. "Seeing Hogwarts would be amazing, haven't ever been there before." He chuckled and put his hand around her shoulders in a half-hug.

Jarica hugged him to and it was nice feeling. ''Aww, thanky. And you are always so sweet and nice to me'' She blushed and then smiled him. ''Then let's go!'' She take his hand as friend of course and hoped he won't be mad and then Jarica started with first floor and there was so many things to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back