Finally

Andy could think of plenty of things she'd like to do with him and blushed with this thought alone.
"Sure an ice-cream is fine" she would need to cool down fast, his close proximity was setting her blood to boiling. Not being able to help herself any longer, she gave up trying to fight the cosmic attraction between them and putting her arms around his neck she kissed him. Longer and possibly more ardent than she ever had before, stopping to look up into his eyes, there was no longer the awkward shyness but more the predator her other self was.
"Yeah ice-cream is good".

Carlisle took in a breath of her scent, god it sent him mad. Everything about her was so inviting, so.. brilliant. Her scent sent him wiled, her voice could lure him to do anything. Her face enchanted him in a glance. Carlisle had always been very closely linked with animals and was finding it very hard to betray instinct and stay put like a good little boy.

He felt her arms coil around his neck, How could he have forgotten her touch. The merest brush sent him into ecstasy. He felt the shivers run through his body before her lips came to press against him in the longest and definitely most mind blowing kiss he had ever had. H returned the kiss immediately but stopped himself after that...just. She looked up at him with her amber eyes and and said simply "Yeah ice-cream is good".

He smiled one of his rather unique smiles and said in his lilting voice, "Then ice-cream it is?" He took a few steps away in the direction of an ice-cream stall he knew and stopped before he got too far away from her. Even with the gap now, he felt the longing.

Andromeda actually groaned aloud when he moved away from her, she couldn't believe it herself but the sound was almost a mixture of a growl and a purr. She covered her mouth with her hands and smirked behind them. Good grief what was he doing to her, talk about bringing out the animal in her. She just hoped there was no chance any more of the animal she was got out, disasterous results would definitely ensue.

She watched him buy the ice-cream and wished to Merlin that he would hurry back to her. She wouldn't need ice-cream anymore as his momentary lack of presence was giving her a decided chill. Andromeda thought about them being alone in France and inwardly groaned this time, they would need a chaperone definitely. Whatever about herself she didn't think Carlisle would survive five minutes alone with her.

Carlisle moved to the stall and bought them an ice-cream each, his mind still back with Andy.. As it always would be. The was only one possible thing that he could think wrong about her.. He found it so hard to control himself around her. Did the thought that being with a werewolf could be dangerous and lead to some not so very nice situations? Of course it could.. But did it matter? Certainly not. Why should it? He could bite when he wanted to too.

He made his way back and handed her her ice cream. The longing and aching from the distance between them was now just replaced with the need to be ever closer with to her.. And a few other things. He pushed that far, far back into his mind before he smiled and said quietly, "A house to ourselves in France, whatever shall you do with me?"

Andromeda took the ice-cream and when he spoke all she could do was laugh, blush and laugh.
"I was just thinking along very similar lines" she winked, licking her ice- cream being utterly grateful her mouth was doing something other than kissing him. Though that's all she could think about, she looked away to control her wayward thoughts as well as herself. It was strange that the one boy who had been able to calm her, quieten the 'beast' within was also the one that could quite simply unleash a more primal need in her.

Sometimes she forgot they were only both 14, nearly 15 - was it normal to be feeling like this?
"I don't know if us being alone together is a good thing. I mean its a great thing..." she took a step closer to him as she spoke, the ice-cream forgotten her eyes looking from his to his beauitful perfect mouth, "... but I don't think.." she took another step, why couldn't she keep some distance.? Was it really so hard? Evidently, she felt the raw ache and thought that if there was a moon out at that moment - she'd be howling at it!

Andy replied that she was thinking on similar, if not the same, lines as he. Well it was true, Could they be trusted by themselves with no one to stop them? They were 14 going on 15 sure, But.. He lost his trail of thought as she started eating her ice-cream. He brought his own up to his mouth and made swirling patterns in the soft ice-cream. His eyes however.., Stayed looking at Andy as if he could look at nothing else. she glanced to the side after a moment or two and he wondered what thoughts had passed through her mind. No, he mustn't even think about going along that trail of thought.

"I don't know if us being alone together is a good thing. I mean its a great thing...". His head tilted ever so slightly to the side with one of his faint odd smiles. She took a step towards him and continued "... but I don't think..". Carlisle let out the faintest of chuckles and moved the step between them. "I won't bite.." A glint flashed through his eye as he said it and his smile just revealed his almost fang like teeth that still kept an elegant look about them.

Andromeda's heart hammered in her chest as he took the last step to bring them closer again. As her hands reached up her ice-cream fell to the ground completely forgotten. She clasped the back of his neck with her hands. He had said that he wouldn't bite but Andromeda smiled before whispering to him.

"But I might" her mouth found his again. She let herself go to the need that seemed to overwhelm her maybe it was just that they had been away from each other for too long, perhaps when they were around one another more they wouldn't feel the need to be so caught up in each other. It was highly doubtful. She broke away slowly and let a finger trail to his mouth, gently touching the teeth that she had noticed for the first time were almost fang shaped.

"Mine are bigger" she chuckled, moving her hand again and running it through his hair instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back