Finally

Carlisle Moonlight

OOC First Name
Michael
Wand
Elder 16 1/2" Essence Of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Carlisle almost stumbled his way out form the high forests. The last few days would be something not spoken about for a long time. He looked at the outskirts of Brightstone with a sigh. Back to civilization.. The bottom of his top was torn slightly and a cut run just down from his left eye. Apart form that... He looked Normal. .. .. Well as normal as Carlisle could get. He made his way along into the park and straitened his clothes out abit more. Andy was out of school..

He wrote a note telling her to meet him in the park as soon as she could and sent Kazoo off to find her. God he missed her, it had nearly driven him insane being without her. Her smell, her touch, her voice. He wanted them again. Leaning against the nearest tree he looked out longingly, waiting for her to come.

Andromeda had received the note at her god-mothers house, school was out for the summer and she had just three days before she headed off to Ireland for two weeks. She was excited of course but also sad that she would be leaving Carlisle behind again. Knowing that they would cope with the seperation as they had done while she had been at school, Andy began to dress to meet him, throwing on a pair of black sandals and a black gypsy style maxi dress that came to her ankles.

When she got to Brightstone she headed straight for the park he had said and saw him immediately. Of course he was obviously expecting her to come from the direction of the school and was facing that way, so she was able to creep up behind him unheard. Placing her hands over his eyes with a smile she said.
"Guess who?"

Carlisle stood their waiting.. And although he couldn't hear her come up behind him, he could smell her scent. He actually thought it was just his imagination until he felt her hands over over his eyes and her voice ask him if he could guess who it was. How could he not? Everything about her was etched into his heart and mind.

"Andy" He said before spinning around to her with a smile upon his lips. He sent his arms around her and said simply, "I missed you.." God, that must have been the understatement of the century. He had forgotten about the past few days and even the slight gash coming down from his left eye. Andy was with him again.. What could go wrong?

Andromeda was thrilled to see him until he turned to face her and she saw his face. She gasped.
"oh my god, Carlisle what happened to you?" she put her hand up gently to the side of the gash afraid to touch it incase she hurt him. Looking into his beautiful eyes, she couldn't believe she was here at last. They had only known each other one day for simply a few hours but had written religiously up until a few days ago. And now here he was with a wound that looked lethal.

'oh my god, Carlisle what happened to you'

His smile flickered for a slight second but he quickly composed himself, "I tripped"He said with a well put on chuckle. Though the would probably have been the worst excuse on earth. He had never tripped over anything in his life.. He rather doubted he could. Taking her hand slightly, he entwined his fingers around hers. "How was school?" Hopefully that would be enough incentive to change the topic... if only for a little while. He looked down to the Amber eyes of hers and sigh with contentment. He was home.

Andromeda felt his fingers curl around hers and as much as the feeling gave her so much comfort, she was not placated by his responce.
"No Carlisle, that's not a cut from a trip. Please if we are to work then don't lie to me" she had waited so very long to see him that the thought of him out there getting hurt was almost unbearable. But if this relationship meant her telling all her deepest darkest secrets and him sharing none at all, then they weren't going to last very long were they?
She tilted her head and kissed him gently before letting her forehead rest against his, her eyes closed. Would she always feel like this around him, that she was safe and secure. The lie troubled her though.

Carlisle sighed, the sybkect wasn't going to be over looked. He felt her kiss and head forehead rest against his head gently. He thought over things for a moment or two. He knew that at their age, people just didn't seem to last. He knew he should think the same of them. But of course he didn't, They could last forever in his mind. And how could he lie to Andy? He gave another sigh, "I got into abit of a rumble in the forests... Nothing to worry about, I'm fine.. really" He pressed his lips back against hers gently, losing himself to the warmth and tingling that rushed through him.

Andromeda sighed and leaned against him, she had missed him so much. It was utterly hard to imagine that they had only known each other for such a short time and be able to feel as they did.
"A rumble with what?" she grinned moving away from him just the barest of fractions so as to look into his eyes again, "We aren't exactly talking the Sharks and the Jets now are we?"
She wanted to know everything that had happened to him, that he had been up to since she had been away from him. He would want to know about her time after all.

"No.. not exactly" He said with a chuckle, "Just a wolf or two". Normally he was quite good with animals.. But these just seemed to want to hurt him. Fortunately, they turned out worse then him. Nothing to bad. But if he came upon them again, they wouldn't be trying it again. "Anyway... as I was asking before, How was school?" He smiled gently as he looked at her. She was propably going to press for more on the subject but at least he would try.

Andromeda took great umbridge to the fact that he had been fighting with some of her own. It felt funny and strange at the same time to admit that she would now always have an efinity with the creatures but she did and couldn't help it.
"or two? Are they ok?" if he only had the gash on his face and was still alive to talk about it then she really didn't want to think what condition the wolves were in. She probably sounded ridiculously stupid to him, turning her head away she simply muttered that school was ok.

Carlisle smiled as she took concern for the wolves, "They are fine.. I wouldn't hurt a wolf". or, he thought, any other animal. When she turned her head and muttered it was ok he chuckled and turned her head to him again with a hand under her chin gently. "Guess.. what?" He paused until she had asked what before he said with a beaming smile, "I'm Transferred.." He paused before adding, "And in Gryffindor."

Andromeda felt his hand under her chin moving her head back to face him. He was laughing at her which was worse. Asking her to guess what didn't help either, she muttered 'what' before he told her the news. Now she was feeling like a petulant child when he had just told her the greatest news imaginable.
"That's great Carlisle, wow. The same house and the same year. Oh my goodness" she beamed and forgot for a moment that she was peeved with him and flung her arms about his neck, kissing the side of his face even where he was injured. His scars meant nothing to her, she had enough of her own.

All the annoyance and grumpiness seemed to wash away when she found out the news. He flung her arms around him and started kissing him relentlessly. He returned a kiss or two before pulling himself away slightly and spun around her slightly until he was behind her, his arms around her waist. He kissed the back and side of her neck and said with yet another chuckle, "I do need to breathe sometimes.. " His voice was pure humor before he said lovingly, "I won't have to miss you as much anymore.." His skin tingled with warmth at the thought of being around her more.

Andy laughed as he spun her around so that he was standing behind her encircling her within his arms.
"You're complaining that I kiss you too much now? I thought you'd be missing those as well as me" she grinned turning her head sideways as he kissed her neck. She frowned slightly when he said he wouldn't have to miss her anymore.

"Yeah about that Carlisle, I'm not going to be around for a few weeks. I'm leaving in three days for Ireland and then near the end of the summer I'll be going to Canada. we have all the inbetweens though".

"Of course, I'm just not used to so much affection.. Are you?" He pressed his lips once more against her neck gently. He wasn't.. But he liked it. Not in a selfish way., but it was nice to be wanted and loved.

When she mentioned going away a frown of his own played across his brow. "Hmm... Then perhaps we won't have time?" He asked with a slight sad curiosity. He didn't specify what exactly but he was planning on taking her to his home, Marseille.

His kissing of her neck began to tickle, Andy laughed and moved her head slightly so she could try to see him though with her back to him it was pretty hard. Instead she just left herself relax against him holding the hands he had wrapped around her waist.

"We have loads of time, nearly three weeks together and then when we get to school we'll have loads of time too. I mean its fourth year so study sure but we don't have any major exams until next year so we'll have plenty of free periods together as well and weekends. " she smiled this was sounding better and better now that he was going to be in Gryffindor with her. Her godmother would have an absolute heart attack when she found out though, she'd consider it them almost living together. The thought made her smile as she finally turned around in his arms and looked up at him, her hands playing with the wisps of hair at the base of his neck.

"No I'm not used to much affection either. So I missed the bit I got when I was with you. I need my Moonlight fix of affection badly" she smiled up at him, wondering now how they would fill those three weeks up.

Carlisle listened intently as she specified how much time they would have together and payed special note to how much time they had in the holidays. three weeks, long enough. A smile played across his lips. He sighed as she played with the hair at the abse of his neck and noted how badly she needed her moonlight fix. "to be honest.. so do I" He said barely stopping himself from kissing her non stop. He hently let his lips fall on her aagin, relishing the feeling. "Well..."He paused before continuing. "I had a little idea" He smiled at her slightly.

"As you know..I am from France" He added more of his lilting French accent onto the last part of his statement before continuing. "And I thought...Perhaps you.. Would like to go to Marseille.. My home?"

Andromeda figured she could listen to his beautiful voice all day long. His broken english was punctuated by his French accent and she wanted to stand here all day getting lost in it. She let him kiss her again, savouring the touch of his lips on hers. When he broke away it was to ask her to go to his home in France. Andy took a step backwards, looking at him as if she seriously couldn't believe that he had asked her. As much as she cared so very much for him they had after all known each other for such a short time, was he certain this was what he wanted.

"You want to take me to your home?" she was speechless, "Really?"

"You want to take me to your home?... Really?"

He looked down with the faintest smiles and scuffed his heel against the ground innocently.. "well.. I mean.. only if you wanted to" He looked up to her slightly nervously. "It's not that bad.. A little home by the sea in Marseille.. if you've heard of it". He looked at her with a mixture of anxiety and nervousness. Was he being to forward, "I mean.. it's a pretty place for sight seeing.." He added quickly before forcing his mouth shut to wait for a reply.

Andromeda looked at him in wonder, he was incredible absolutely and utterly. But she felt as guilty as hell as well.
She reached out to put her hands in his and smiled.

"Carlisle I would love to visit your home. I've heard of Marseilles but never been. If you think your parents wouldn't mind... we'll have to go when there isn't a full moon though. All my summer trips have been planned around them. I know my godmother won't mind letting me go, she's dying to meet you. Thinks you're a calming influence on me" she smiled then lowered her head, "I'm sorry I didn't ask you to come to Ireland with myself and some of my friends. My uncle was a bit peeved by that as it was. I think the idea of me bringing my actual boyfriend as well would push him over the edge. "

"Of course not, They'll be out traveling as always anyway" He said with a slight chuckle, delighted that she had accepted. She noted about it not being around a full moon and he replied with a simple "Of course". When Andy said about her godmother wanting to meet him he scuffed his foot against the ground again. "Well that's a very generous compliment of her".

Andy lowered her head and apologized for not asking him along to Ireland to which he quickly hushed her, "It's fine.. I understand.. Really" He smiled and held her close to him, nuzzling the side of her neck gently. "I'm glad you accepted."

Her guilt didn't leave, if anything it deepened as he was so understanding. Andy moved away once more taking a few steps ahead of him and looking about her before looking back at him again.
"Any plans for today then?" she smiled at him, "You know you'll have to teach me to say a few things in French I don't know anything other than the usual 'bonjour' and 'ca va?' we didn't do French in primary school. "

She moved away from him and he instantly felt the need to be closer to her, like a magnet. When she asked if he had plans for today his mind went completely blank. "Well.." He thought for a moment before saying, "I haven't really.." He moved abit closer and said with a smile, "Sow what would you like to do?". He probably should have made plans but he had basically just tumbled out of a forest and hadn't really had much time to think about it.

Her body was already beginning to feel cold from just being away from him, Andy was amazed at the effect he had on her. All of her. She watched him move closer and she couldn't help but do the same, as if they were simply drawn to one another and it was futile to fight the ties that bound them so tightly.
"I just want to spend time with you" she said, realising how silly and utterly girly it sounded like it had come straight from a romance novel she groaned and took a step away again. How could he like her? It would always amaze her, as it had over the past few months as they wrote endlessly to one another. She should just be enjoying him now, every moment spent with him before she had to leave in few days.

When Carlisle heard the most corny little line that could have come from a romance novel he couldn't help but chuckle slightly under his breath. Andy took another step from him. He furrowed his brow slightly at the gap between them again and almost danced around to the front of her again. "Well that's all fine and well.. But it still leaves us with nothing to do...".

He looked her over with one of his slight smiles before asking, "How about we go get some ice cream....? Or A drink..? Or a Walk in the park? Come on, there must be something you want to do".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back