Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Marcos<3
Wand
Curved 11 Inch Ash Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
Gabriella had been giving the best dress ever. Her mother made sure she got it ofcourse. Her mother put a lot of effort in clothing and looks. But it was just a gift that she got. She was curious if Lauren if gotten one. She felt pity for her sister more than ever. And she heard that her sister wasn't doing so well around Hogwarts. Gabriella didn't knew what to do. She and Lauren never really gotten along that well, but Gabriella felt for her sister. What if things were different and she was the one that was the black sheep of the family? Would Lauren have helped her? Gabriella kind of felt that she would. Lauren thought more of others than she did. But tonight it was her night. Gabriella would enjoy her evening since it was her last. The blonde had been thinking of the home situation with Lauren and her parents and didn't knew what to do. She was afraid what would happen to Lauren when she would leave the house. And to her younger sister who didn't even understood yet what happend. Or at least that was what she thought. But Gabriella had to choose for herself, she didn't felt good at home and she still liked Marcos. She wanted to be with him. And for that she had to leave home, so that her father had nothing to say in it. At least in the beginning. Gabriella had gotten the note from Marcos. She had been so busy with her studies that she only spoke to him shortly a few times but she hadn't spoken or saw him that long this year. But she never stopped thinking of him. Gabriella liked him, and she was clear that she almost loved him. She didn't knew anyone else that was so kind to her than he was.

The blonde walked to the Great Hall and had to drag her dress a bit along since it was so long. But she felt pretty inside of it, and hoped Marcos would think so too. She hoped he would still be interested in her after all she had put him through. But he had invited her as his date to the yule ball, so that said something. Perhaps he didn't moved on than. The blonde entered the great hall and smiled shortly. She forgot the problems with Lauren and at home for a moment and focused on herself. If Marcos would not ask if she wanted to be with him, she would. But she hoped he would, she was too scared. And felt a bit nervous. Gabriella walked over to the middle of the room and took a drink and waited for Marcos.

Marcos had certainly gambled a little bit, he had decided in his last year, with his last ever yuleball, that he would give him and Gabriella one last try. He still liked her, saw her in his classes and wanted nothing more than to spend the time with her, but he had been so unsure as to if she might in the slightest feel the same way. The boy had in the end, decided to ask her out, via a letter, not his most gryffindor of moments, but in something that was calmer, that was quieter. The teen had dressed up well, putting on a good suit and headed to the great hall. He had been surprised when she had agreed to go to the ball with him, but eager too. Willing to go to the ball with her and thankful she had said yes. The gryffindor stood at the edge of the room, his weight shifting between his feet, his gaze immediately found Gabriella, and she took his breath from him. He felt all of his movements stop, she was just so incredibly beautiful. He picked up his courage and walked over. He moved to be in front of her and gave her a friendly smile, ”You look incredible Gabriella,” he opened looking over her in the dress, unable to keep his gaze from moving until eventually it settled upon her face, ”I didn’t think you would say yes,” Marcos admitted quietly, he felt nervous, afraid that he might once again be rejected but unwilling to not give it at least one last try. ”But I am very glad you did,”

Gabriella was actually glad to be here with Marcos. It was her last chance and she was sure she would regret it if she had said no to him. And she felt different. Not that she was more confident and all. Because she had no idea how things would be if they actually would be together? She had to lie to him about her family and what if he wanted to come to their house? Gabriella knew that she had to find a place for her own. She wanted to work on the ministry in Denmark just like her dad. Perhaps she could move there? Far away from her parents at least. But also from Lauren than? Gabriella tried to shake away those thoughts, she had to be here and now in the moment and there she saw Marcos. Gabriella smiled when she saw him and he complimented her. She kind of blushed of it since he looked at her in a way. '' Thank you Marcos.'' She said with a smile. He was always so sweet to her. And she didn't thought she deserved it always, but he was. No matter what. And than he said actually what Gabriella had been wondering. And she kept for herself that she had doubted it a few times. But she was here and she went full for him. She wanted to be with him. She tried to be more brave and actually listen to her feelings not her head in this case. '' I can understand you think that. I'm glad as well to be here.. with you.'' She wanted to dance but they had to speak before. They hadn't seen eachother so long. Gabriella tried to find some words. '' I'm sorry for everything. It's just complicated.'' She than said trying to explain a bit but she could not. She had so much on her mind. Gabriella could write a whole book she figured and it would be all out of her head. '' How are you?'' Gabriella than asked a bit nervous about what to say.

Marcos smiled at her, finding himself unable to stop himself from doing so. For all that had happened he still loved that smile, he still loved her. He couldn’t understand what was going on in her life, what would cause her to say no to him as she had. But, he had tried to respect it enough. They had this last yuleball, to make it obvious how each of them felt. He couldn’t help but feel a little reassured that she was glad to be there with him. She apologised and he shook his head to her, ”Gabriella, you don’t need to apologise to me, it’s okay. I’ll wait as long as you need, we can take this as slow as you need,” he told her with a sincere tone. He reached out a hand to her, hoping that she would take her, ”Let’s just dance a bit, we can talk after,” he said, the song was nice and slow and they could dance together, taking it at the slow pace if that was what she needed. They could just take it little by little. This was a ball and people danced. He wanted to know how she was, he wanted to find out everything about her, but they should start this by dancing, in his mind by letting them just be in each other’s company, dancing would be a good way to just enjoy each other, and give them a little space to think about everything. He knew he would be able to be honest easier with her, if they both took a moment before launching in to it.

Gabriella could not easily find the words. She still felt nervous around Marcos and that was exactly what made her knew she liked him. Gabriella always wanted to do things perfect, and with Marcos she felt she could not. But that wasn't so bad since he made her feel good and forgave her mistakes what seemed now. She smiled and could not stop smiling as he told her he would wait as long as she needed. Gabriella just knew that not everyone would do that. Taking things slow. Things weren't specific like, I like you and all. But it was clear that Marcos liked her she knew now. Otherwise he would not have forgive her. '' That's really sweet of you. I don't deserve it. But I'm glad you say that. '' She didn't knew how these things worked but she would just go along and do what feels right. And perhaps Marcos was right and they just had to dance. Gabriella actually wanted too that seemed perfect for this evening. '' Why are you always right? That sounds like a good idea. Let's just enjoy this evening.'' Gabriella than said with a smile. She looked at the dance floor for a moment and forgot Lauren for a moment and everything home. It felt like she and Marcos were the only ones in the room now and that was where she focused on. She took his hand for a moment slowly and walked to the dancefloor to start their dance.

Marcos shook his head at her, ”You deserve it,” He felt he was saying the right thing, getting his point acorss without too many words to make her understand that for her he was willing to go slow, that he was willing to spend the time going at her pace. He liked her enough that it wasn’t too much of a struggle to want to do that. It was just what was needed for her. He smiled easily at her when she asked why he was always right, but just took her hand and let her take them to the dance floor. He enjoyed the feeling of her hand in his. It felt nice. It felt somewhat right to him. Good, perfect. He liked the feeling of her soft fingers in his. He turned towards her as they began dancing, he took it nice and slow. He wanted to get across that he liked her, that he wanted this, that he was willing to wait and go at her pace. But he just danced with her, dancing until the song came to an end. When it did, he smiled and decided to speak, ”I really like you Gabriella, I want to be your boyfriend, but I’ll go at whatever pace you need, I care about you and want us, if we are to be something, to be something you are also perfectly comfortable being,” he was honest with her, laying out how he felt, so that she knew exactly where he was coming from but, trying to do it in a manner that made it clear for her, he was willing to go at whatever pace she set. Willing to take it slow, willing to wait. He had overwhelmed her before, been too bold, only thinking about what he wanted. ”I’ll work to be exactly what you need,” he would follow her, wherever her life took her. He played quidditch, he didn’t need to play for a kiwi team.

Gabriella just could not believe what she heard. At home she as the favorite by far, but not that she got that much love from her father especially. Her mother was more open to her and sometimes Gabriella actually thought she had a conversation with her mother. But usually it went about serious stuff like work and the future and all and the expectations they had from her. Since Lauren led them down she had to carry all the weight on her shoulders. So she was glad to hear that Marcos thought she deserved his attention and all around it. Than they together ont he dancefloor. She let Marcos led her and was fine with that. She felt his fingers around her hand and it didn't felt that strange when she actually hold him. She put her arms round him slowly with the dance and enjoyed the time they had together. She didn't paid attention to the rest. Just him and her. When the song ended she was kind of sad, it could last forever. But than Marcos talked and she was also a bit glad he did. Gabriella just find it difficult to say what she felt. She never really had learned that from her parents. Only the negative emotions were usually there. But most of the time the emotions weren't shown at all. So Marcos had to help her open up a bit. And the fact she smiled again in a long time was a start. And she smiled even more after she heard him speaking to her and saying it after all what she had been too scared off. '' I.. like you too. I know it now. And I'm ready for it. To be together. I want nothing more.'' Gabriella than said to Marcos and smiled but looked to the ground for a moment. This was getting really scary, but also nice. She took some distance to look at him.

Gabriella smiled again as he told her the sweetest things. He was really going to do anything for her. And he wanted to wait in case she would have wanted that. Take things slow, but Gabriella didn't even knew what that all ment. She never had been in a relationship and Marcos didn't too, she thought. Or she had missed something in these past years. She put her hand on his cheek and smiled sweet. What she did next she couldn't believe herself and Marcos not either she guessed. Gabriella moved over and kissed him slowly and touched his lips with hers.

Marcos was a little nervous once he’d said what he needed to say, to him, it had been rather vital that he say it, that he take that last chance with her. He had been prepared to say more, to plead his case a little more but she said yes, sort of. He could appreciate that she was saying she liked him, after all that time, it finally felt nice that she said she liked him. He smiled at her and then nodded, ”I’m your boyfriend now,” he told her with an eager smile, even though she looked away for a moment. There was a fond look on his features and when she looked back up he very lightly reached out to gently stroke her face. He wanted to lean in and kiss her, but didn’t want to be too forward too quickly, so instead he just was satisfied smiling at her. What he didn’t expect was for her to lean in and kiss him. He hadn’t thought she would want that just yet, but he very easily leaned into the kiss and began kissing her back. It was nice, after all this time, to feel the touch of her lips upon his. To kiss as they were. His eyes closed and he just kissed with a gentleness. He pulled away from her after a moment, letting his eyes remain closed for a second longer before looking at her and smiling, ”My first duty as boyfriend, is to ask you, my dear, do you want a drink?” he said, unable to stop the grin on his features as he spoke, so happy to be her boyfriend, so happy to be at this ball with her, and so keen to just treat her exactly right. There would be so much time to discuss them to figure out the future, tonight was just about enjoying this, their first sort of date. He put his arm out to her and smiled, he would be her knight, or whatever she needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back