Finally Here

Darren looked at Henric and said."Oh i didnt realise i was fighting i thought it was just a friendly chat."He then turned his attention to Jake and said."I think i would rather stay here."

"Oh right."Jake said and tried to think of something to say then noticed Darren was speaking to him."Ok then you do that." He said not facing him.

Henric's smile continued to be plastered on his face, his cold demeanour wafting about threateningly. He turned his head slightly so only Toni could hear, and whispered quietly into her ear, "You get into many situations." Raising his head, his eyes flickered towards Darren, and he smiled demurely at him in an almost menacing exposure of emotions. "Speaking of chat, what houses are you from? I barely gleaned your names from you." He held his hand out to indicate he spoke to Jake and Darren, then folded his arms again and waited for his answers.

Toni noticed Henric's attention turn to her if only for a moment as he whispered something to her. She smiled slightly. It was sort of true, well actually ok maybe Toni did get into a lot of situations. "I guess I am just good at getting myself into situations" She said turning her head so that he could only hear. That was all she needed was commentary from one of the others if she spoke outloud. Toni really didn't care to anyway.

Wednesday was about to say that she was thrilled to be in Hufflepuff when a blonde girl about her own age walked up stating that no one should be happy about it. For a moment Wednesday though she recognized the girl even knew the name, but something inside Wednesday's mind said that it couldn't be. Not that girl. Though Wednesday remained rather quiet as Darren and Toni fought back and forth. She noticed another boy join the group and then another. Still Wednesday didn't know what to say. She might love to talk but she wasn't stupid enough to get involved with a disagreement.

Wednesday just decided that silent was best for the time being. She was just as happy watching and observing trying to figure out the characters of each of the people in front of her. They all seemed to be in her year so she would have to get to know them. After all she would have to spend the next seven years with them.

Wednesday smiled and faced Darren "Oh I'm fine love" She said calling him love as nothing more than just a term. Wednesday called just about everyone love though she hoped no one here would take it the wrong way. "I'm just watching and listening to the interesting conversation" Wednesday said as she put extra force on the word interesting.

"I'm Wednesday by the way everyone" she said realizing that she had yet to introduce herself "First year Hufflepuff" She added not knowing if that was the smartest thing to say in the presence of two Slytherin. Though Wednesday wasn't one not to speak her mind and be proud of what she was that included her house.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Wednesday." Henric beamed as he replied, extending his hand to her with an expression of great warmth, "I'm Henric Lee - Slytherin, as you might have heard, so sorry for ignoring you." He winked and grinned faintly at her, "You might want to speak more, make your presence more active, or we really won't see you there."
Henric, and his usual cold attitude appeared changed, unfortunately, for those who knew his facades well enough the whole thing was a gigantic expression of wax. Ever since he came to Hogwarts, he had began mentally adjusting his facades to suit the people here.

Wednesday smiled as the Slytherin boy introduced himself. Now she had met at least one person from every house. To her that was an accomplishment and Sam told her that it was going to be hard to meet a slytherin who was nice to a hufflepuff. Wednesday reached out and shook the boy named Henric's hand. "Nice to meet you to" She said smiling brightly. "Oh and don't worry. Sometimes I just like to blend into the backround and watch" Wednesday said knowing that as the words slipped out they sounded odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back