Finally Here

Wednesday Hardley

Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Griffin Feather
Wednesday had been waiting to see the school of Hogwarts New Zealand the second she had gotten her letter. It was just so exciting. This was a wizarding school. Something she had never imagined possible. To make it even more unbelievable she was attending this school. This did indeed surprise her more than anyone else could imagine. Though it didn't take Wednesday long to get over the shock of the wonderfully massive school and instead begain to look around, to wonder.

Wednesday walked to to the first floor corridor knowing that she really wanted to start on the first and move on from there. The walls were even amazing to her. It was all just so new, so interesting. She had to take it all in. As she wondered down the first floor corridor she looked at a bit at everything.

Darren had been wandering around the corridors and the school grounds when he seen a girl around his age. He smiled and walked over to her."Hey. im Darren. Mind any company?"He asked smiling as he put his hand forward. People found him strange for walking up to people and introducing himself. Well, what other way am i going to get to know people. Darren thought to himself.

Wednesday turned when he noticed a boy's voice. At the sight of the boy Wednesday almost wondered if she knew him. Though as he introduced himself she was almost sure of it. Maybe you just know someone like him Wednesday thought logically. "Hey Darren" She said in her normal voice that was a tone of almost over excited. "I'm Wednesday" She introduced herself as she shook his hand.

"And of coarse company would be nice" She said grinning, showing off her white teeth to their fullest. "Wondering aimlessly?" She asked.

Wednesday smiled brightly. "I guess it is just that I am doing the same thing. New school what else is there to do but wonder about" Wednesday said bouncing on the balls of her feet. When Darren asked his question she smiled even brighter "I can't wait for the classes to start" She said jumping once into the air the floor making a small sound as her feet once again touched the cold stone floor.

"I've heard so many things so now I just want to know what is true as well as experience it all" She said smiling excitedly. "Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yeah i cant wait to start, i was so excited when i got the letter saying that i was coming to hogwarts."Darren said remembering back to that day.He smiled at Wednesday and asked." Are you glad your in hufflepuff then because i couldnt be happier." He said excitedly.

Toni was wondering around the school after checking out the Slytherin common room. It would completely due for her. The dorms weren't too bad either even though Toni didn't get along with any of the girls in Slytherin. At least only one that she knew about hated her. That was better than the rest of the school of first years as it seemed.

Toni walked to the first corridor and noticed two people. She stopped a bit wondering who they were before she decided to go up and talk to them. Though she only heard the last part of the boy's sentence. Are you glad you are in Hufflepuff because I couldn't be happier was the boy's exact words. Sam popped into her mind for a second thinking that maybe she should just walk away but Toni hadn't had any confrontation in the longest time and now it seemed like she needed some.

She threw her hair over her shoulder as she walked over to what she assumed was two hufflepuffs. "Who could be happy they are in Hufflepuff" Toni said a bit of disgust in her voice. She looked at both people thinking that she remembered the girl from somewhere but shook the thought out of her mind. "I'm Toni" She said introducing herself not bothering to stick out her hand to shake with these type of people. "First year Slytherin" She said pride in her words.

Darren looked round and said."Im Darren."When she introduced herself as Toni, he looked at her confused then thought to himself. Well, your friend Sam seems happy enough. He then smiled, everyone that knew him would of known that it was fake but what did the girl expect."Oh Slytherin, that seems a pretty reasonable house." Yeah, not all the people in it though. He thought to himself as he remembered about Hoshi.

Toni was surpriserd at how nice the boy was to her Must be a hufflepuff thing She thought holding back an eye roll. "Darren" Toni said nodding as she took in the name wondering if it mattered enough to her to even remember it. "Oh yes Slytherin is a very reasonable house" Toni thought again holding back an eye roll. "I mean it is better than Hufflepuff and all but I don't have anything against Hufflepuffs" Toni said a bit of sarcasism in the last part of her sentence.

Toni glanced over at the girl who hadn't said anything. Creepy familiar Toni thought but she couldn't think of when she had meant her. She turned back to Darren "So what are two hufflepuffs doing wondering about the school?" Toni asked bored enough to make conversation with these types.

"Oh, isnt your friend in Hufflepuff."Darren said with a slight smirk. Slytherins. He thought rolling his eyes."Darren heard the sarcastic comment towards Hufflepuff and said."Well, i dont judge people on their houses.Its the hats decision not theirs." He then glanced along the corridor and turned back to Toni and said."Oh, we are just getting to know the grounds and such and yourself?" He asked.

Toni smirked slightly "My friend?" She asked knowing exactly that this boy was talking about Sam. Though she wondered how this Darren kid knew so much about Toni or Sam. The thought that maybe Sam talked about her was actually quite nice though she wasn't sure if that was the case.

"Psh the sorting hat" Toni said adding an obvious eye roll. Toni was still not fond with the sorting hat ever since it said that she may be a slytherin poser and that it said that Beau didn't deserve the blood running through his veins. As well as that hat had placed Sam in Hufflepuff. The only thing it had done right was put her in Slytherin.

"Yeah I'm trying to get to know my new home" Toni said looking around the first floor corridor. "nothing too exciting yet" Toni said.

"Yeah Sam."Darren said knowing Sam from the time they had met at Brightstone village."What didnt the sorting hat put you in the right house?" He said smirking, he knew that the hat had made a right choice to put Toni in Slytherin, it must of known her attitude."Oh well dont worry, im sure theres plenty more things to do in the castle, c'mon as if everyone is gonna spend their time studying in their dorm."Darren added imagining the thought of an empty castle at night, it would be quite fun wandering around the kitchens.

"Oh Sam" Toni said smiling "Well I have to say we are a bit more than friends. No wonder I didn't know who you were talking about" Toni said thinking about Sam and how he didn't need to be in Hufflepuff. he was different. He was sweet, smart, and not at all in Hufflepuff Dumb Hat Toni thought. Though she tried to push the idea that Sam was in Hufflepuff out of her head. She actually tried to forget that was his house at all.

"Oh no the sorting hat got me right" Toni said as twirled a piece of her blonde hair in her between her fingers for a moment before letting it drop. "But I guess it put you in the right house as well" Toni said smirking slightly though keeping her temper down.

Toni thought about the boy's comment. she knew that there must be more to do. After all Toni had yet to visit many things around here. "Yeah I guess" Toni said "I mean there has to be. I haven't even made my way down to the lakefront or the forest yet" Toni said putting them on her list though avoiding the garden. For some reason she hated gardens.

"Yeah i know your more than friends."Darren said rolling his eyes."Yeah it put me in the right house but havent you noticed there are some people in Slytherin that shouldnt even be there." He added the end bit thinking about Hoshi and how much she said she was glad to be in that house. Darren was busy thinking about Hoshi when he heard Toni speak."Yeah and when your in the forest, be careful not to get caught, you wouldnt want to lose points now would you." He smirked.

Jake had been wandering the grounds of hogwarts when he came to the first floor corridor, he walked around when he heard voices. Jake walked over and seen Wednesday,Toni and another boy." Hey."He said to Toni and Wednesday then turned to the other boy and said"Im Jake and you are?"He turned to Toni and asked."So, how you enjoying your house?" He smiled then turned back to the boy as he waited for a reply of him.

Toni couldn't believe that a hufflepuff rolled his eyes at her. Needs to learn his place in this social and house level Toni thought putting herself above him more than just in house status. Though really money had little force in Hogwarts, for this reason it annoyed Toni that the levels weren't exactly the same.

"Oh yes there are plenty of Slytherin Posers" Toni said the words sounding odd coming out of her mouth as she was called that by the hat. No one but Beau and Sam knew that and it would stay that way. "I know a few that I know the hat messed up on. I guess the sorting hat is too old to be doing the sorting anymore" Toni said smirking slightly. Though she couldn't help but try to hold back the laughter of the image of a Hufflepuff smirking.

"No one would take points from me" Toni said using her attitude of being out of reach. Though she had always believed that she was above the rules. She was at her old school and she would feel the same way here. "Is the threat of losing points going to hold the little hufflepuff from doing anything fun?" Toni asked her tone almost degrading.

Though Toni noticed that Jake had joined the small group. "Finally someone I can talk to" Toni said turning to Jake "Oh yes I am loving my house. How have you been Ravenclaw?" Toni said smiling

Darren looked at the boy who had just came and introduced himself as Jake."Hi, im Darren. first year Hufflepuff." He said making the Hufflepuff come out clear, he then turned his attention back to Toni. "I would never of thought that you would get into Slytherin."Darren said with fake shockness in his voice, he couldnt help but laugh at what she said next. " No one would take points of you, i find that hard to believe." He muttered but loud enough for the others to hear."No cause some people dont get caught, so you see i wouldnt lose points." He added then looked at the boy named Jake in shock."What, you actually want to talk to someone like that or is it a spell thats been cast on you."

Toni rolled her eyes as the boy clearly stated Hufflepuff. What was he thinking gloating about something like that. It was as bad, Toni thought, as someone shouting at the top of their lungs that they were poor. Almost a disgrace in Toni's mind. How had boredness drawn Toni to talk to people like Darren and the girl who still remained unnamed.

Toni smiled a fake sweet smile "Of coarse you thought I would get into slytherin. God just look at me" Toni said as she looked at the silent girl then at Jake. When the boy named Darren laughed though Toni wondered why he was such an annoying hufflepuff. Toni dismissed the concept of Darren not believing that anyone would take points from Toni. She knew no one would so that was all that mattered.

"oh you would get caught without a doubt " Toni said not doubting that at all. Though she didn't want to agree. This hufflepuff wasn't really worth her time. Though as the attention turned to Jake Toni smiled warmly "I'll talk to Jake because he is a friend" Toni said

Like a terrible cold gale just blew over them, an icy demeanour slowly spread, as if it was covering the floor in ice. Henric stepped into view, black hair waving in the darkness, and his shadowed eyes in the dimly lit corridor made his irises look serpentine - making him look all the more like a walking serpent. As he stepped into the light, his countenance faded, but people who knew him already had the icy demeanour embedded into their heads. "I heard someone mocking a Slytherin, perhaps they deserve to be punished?" Henric's emotionless voice slid out, hand buried in his robes pocket, evidently his fingers twitching around the hidden wand, while the other hand was upraised in a little wave as a greeting. His every word as if dipped in poison and ready for the stab.

"Kidding... Hello people, enjoying exploration so far?" Henric inquired, almost hissed, as he spoke, his piercing black orbs flickering over every single person in the area, as if inspecting them. "Oh wait, where are my manners, Henric Lee, Slytherin." He added at the end, although he was quite sure by now the rumors about him already escalated.

"Yeah, ravenclaws great."Jake said smiling then looked at the boy named Darren. He had just came a few seconds ago and he already noticed that Toni and Darren had been arguing, he grinned."Toni, i thought i told you to be kind to others even if they arent the bestest of people."Jake was joking and hoped Toni knew that.When Darren made a comment about him talking to Toni, he glared at him and said." Since when did you become the one to tell me who i can and cannot talk to."Jake turned to Henric and smiled."Hey, im Jake and i think they do need to be punished" He said still glaring at Darren.

"Yeah look at you."Darren muttered under his breath.He laughed again and said."I would pay you that i didnt get caught but i dont want to waste my money on you." He then noticed a boy called Henric came over and said."Darren, Oh i wasnt mocking her i was having a friendly chat. Yeah Toni, your supposed to be kind to others." He smirked then turned to Jake and answered."I think you misunderstood me, i wasnt saying that you couldnt talk to her, i was asking why you wanted to." He noticed that Jake was glaring at him so glared back and then smiled.

Toni noticed that Henric had not joined the group. Actually it was getting a bit crowded for her in this corridor. "hey Henric" She said trying to be nice. He was one of the few Slytherins around. She paid little more attention to him at that time though. She was still rather into disliking this Hufflepuff boy. God she was right in thinking that Sam wasn't like the rest of the Hufflepuffs. Thankfully he wasn't like this Darren boy.

Toni tried to not pay attention to any comment that Darren was saying. really she could care less what he said or thought. He was just a pain of a hufflepuff trying to be cool. If that could even happen. Toni noticed Jake and Darren glaring at eachother. Though she was glad that Jake was on her side.

She just smiled slightly wondering if she would find a better time somewhere else but not really wanting to go anywhere yet. It was the boredom that was keeping her here.

Henric remained standing, arms folded, though one hand was dipped inside his robes cautiously. "Let's not fight." He mused slightly, closing his eyes and opening them, staring in both Jake and Darren's eyes in turn, as if reading their emotions and watching their features to see if anything gave them away. "It's inappriopriate to fight in front of a Lady." He said softly, inclining his head towards Toni and turning back to them. Then he slid forward smoothly, gliding towards Darren like a hawk swooping down for a kill, as he spoke, his voice was emotionless and blank, but the intent was clear. "Well, most Slytherins have interesting topic conversations." He smiled at him, one of wax, completely false, yet skilfully woven to look genuine. "I would hate to think you're warning people against talking to Slytherins."

Jake looked at Darren. Pathetic He thought to himself." Ok then sorry for misunderstanding you, i am talking to her because she is my friend and if you have a problem with that then sort it but in the meantime i would just leave."He said with a cold smile then turned away from him."So, Toni met anyone else in your house?"He asked smiling.

Toni listened to Henric almost as if she was thinking about every word that he said. It was odd how Henric made her think that he was more than what he seemed to be. The thought drifted out of Toni's head. She was just rather glad that she had some people that didn't seem to hate her. Henric didn't hate her or at least if he did he didn't show it. Plus Jake considered her a friend.

"I've meant a few people" Toni said thinking about the few that she liked from her house. "only made friends with a few though" Toni said Though Toni usually loved to talk at the moment she didn't seem much up to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back