🌹 Rose Giving Finally A Red Rose for A Friend!

Rosie Archer

kind; princess of flowers; accio! photographer

OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Alder Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
The next name on the list had been very familiar to Rosie, she was friends with Slate and in the moment before she remembered her rose to him had been yellow, thought perhaps she was delivering her own rose. However, her friend was proving difficult to find, and Aurora kept asking for them to move on. However, Rosie knew they'd find him, and eventually down the corridor on the fifth floor she spotted him. "Slate! Wait up!" she called out loudly, pulling on her sister's hand to make her speed up to catch up with him.

Red rose for Slate Gates

Aurora liked delivering the rose giving, but really only when it was proving to be productive and going well, the lull in them finding Slate was proving a bit frustrating but she knew this was the nature of handing out roses. She followed her sister as they checked some of the places he could be and was relieved when Rosie did spot him. She let herself be dragged but was keeping pace with her sister. "Yeah wait!" she said in agreement.

Slate was just on his way to start his deliveries after receiving some advice from Sadie and Soren on how to do them. He was almost to the stairs when he heard his name called. He turned and his face broke into a smile. "Hey, Rosie. Hello, Aurora!" He spotted the rose basket. "Oh, I'm delivering roses too!", he said happily.

Rosie smiled brightly at him, and then couldn't help but think that him also delivering roses was why they had had such trouble finding him. "We have a rose for you!" she said, taking out one of the red roses and holding it out for Slate.

Aurora was glad they caught up to him. "That's probably why we've struggled to find you," Aurora commented with a vague smile, feeling relieved it wasn't just that they were bad at searching. She took out the note that went with the rose and held it out to him.

How you doing up there, scaredy-cat? ~Rin

Slate could not help but chuckle. "The castle is just too big for us, I guess.", he joked, feeling more comfortable with the twins. He accepted the rose and the note."Thanks!" He opened it to see that it came from Soren. "Oh, look! It's from Soren.", he showed it to the girls.

Rosie laughed lightly at his joke before giggling excitedly as opened the note. "Oh that's so nice of him!" Rosie exclaimed excitedly looking at the note which Slate had. She thought it was definitely sweet of one of his triplets would send him a rose.

Aurora also glanced at the note which Soren had sent to his brother. "Rosie and I decided we wouldn't send each other one," Aurora said, "Since we're always together," she thought that it made sense for Slate and Soren to send things to each other because they were in different houses, but she and Rosie didn't.

Slate nodded as he listened to Aurora. He sheepishly scratched the back of his neck as he replied, "Funny thing was, I kinda forgot to send them roses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back