Finally a decent guy

"What's happening in her life??" Junior shrugged. "You don't have to answer that. I hate it when nosy gits try and get every bit of information on your life. It really takes the p!ss." He laughed slightly.

Theo laughed slightly then shrugged. " Well she had just broken up with her last boyfriend as he cheated on her, she got pregnant with his best friend. Her uncle has just died and her last baby was stolen." He sighed, her life did should cr@ppy right now

Junior's eyes widened. "Sh!t. That's Ana." He couldn't believe how he kept bumping into people Ana knew. Everyone had always thought that she was the goody two shoes of the family and here she was getting with three different guys.

Junior smiled. "She's one of my five cousins. I've lived with her the past ten years." He shrugged. "Any info you want on her, I have it. I know practically everything about everyone who lives in that house.

Theo nodded then thought for a second on what he could ask. " Well, is she loyal and how does she feel about me?" He looked up at him so survey his face when he answered to see ifr was lting about anything

"She is definitely loyal but keep her away from the alcohol because that baby she has isn't Riley's it's Jason's. She got really drunk and so did Jason so they slept with each other. She hasn't actually said a word about you so I'm guessing someone's told her to keep quiet about the two of you." He shrugged. "Either that or she doesn't want anyone to know for some reason."

Theo thought for a second why she wouldnt mention him, it may have been that she didnt want people to know that she was with her ex's brother. She may not sat because Ash may hear and she wouldnt want that, or maybe she didnt see him as a boy friend at all which meant she felt the same about the whole thing. Theo sighed. " Well its her choice weather she talks about me or not i suppose. I carnt rush her or force her to do so."

"She usually takes a while to get settled into relationships. SHe may even take a bit longer than usual because of everything." Junior shrugged. It was the only thing he could think of. "You look a lot like her ex. I've only just realised." Junior laughed slightly. He didn't know how he hadn't seen it before. It appeared Ana had a type.

Theo nodded. " Yeah well he is my half brother after all, i look more like my mother than my father and he looks more like his dad." He sighed wondering if Dervish would think any less of him. After all him starting to date Ana was only to prove to his little brother that he was better and now he wanted her for a completely different reason

Dervish had to watch Theo for a second to see if he was lying. "Seriously?!" Junior laughed when he realised that Theo wasn't lying. "Sh!t. You're not lying." He smiled. "She's meant to be the goody-two-shoes in our family and here she is moving between brothers and best friends."

Theo Laughed and shrugged. " Well in her defense, the Smiths are very good looking, excluding out father of course he is an ugly old tw@t. Oh well im not too bothered about her past. I like her for the here and now." Theo sighed then frowned at what he had said. He sounded like a complete puff. " No dam i will just stop talking now." He laughed

"She's definitely pretty and has a great personality. I'll give her that." Junior shrugged. "I wouldn't date her though. Mainly because she's my cousin but still..." Junior kept and eye on the window to make sure Cloe didn't suddenly arrive. She hated him being here and getting drunk.

Theo nodded. " Yeah she is very pretty but still. Not going to marry her or anything." Theo followed his gaze out the window. " Jr what you looking at?" Theo couldnt see anything out side

"How come?? If you love her wouldn't you want to marry her??" Junior shrugged. He was happy he was married, he just needed a break from it sometimes. "I'm keeping an eye out for my wife. I'm not meant to be here. If I see her coming here, I'm hiding." Junior laughed.

Theo shook his head. " I never said i loved her. I carnt love anyone, i never have and never will. Im not a family man. I dont ever want to get married." He sighed then stood up. " Im getting more drinks, have fun hiding." He chuckled then went over to get two more firewhiskeys before taking them back to the table

Junior shrugged. "Fair enough." He smiled. "Believe me. I won't." He laughed and kept an eye on the window as Theo walked over and got the drinks. He didn't like going against Cloe but it seemed she was never happy unless he was sat doing nothing on the sofa.

Theo placed a drink in front of Dervish and then sat down and sipped his own drink. " So how long have you been married for?" It was a simple enough question and it wasnt too intrusive so Theo didnt care

Theo raised his eye brows at what he said. " Wow thats a long time. My longest relationship was only four months. Im not the committed type really." he sipped his drink and sighed

Junior laughed slightly. "I wonder how long Ana's going to last then. Or perhaps she's the one." Junior smiled at Theo then took a gulp from the glass. He liked Theo. Not many people got into Junior's good books but Theo was cool.

Theo shrugged. " Only time will tell i suppose but i wouldnt get your hopes up." He chuckled then sipped his drink. " Oh well, thats life i suppose. Just got to keep moving on and not looking back because that will just hold me back."

"I hardly ever look at life like that. I usually keep the past in my head so I can lead it on to the future and make more of it." He shrugged. Junior didn't usually keep his eyes forwards. He sometimes looked back and realised what he needed to do to pay people for what they'd done.

"I never learn from those sort of things but I make sure I don't get caught at what I do. I just make sure I get revenge for the things others have done. That's why it's so important for me to find my father's murderer." Junior couldn't see why Cloe didn't understand this. He had spent so much time trying to explain it to her/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back