Finally a decent guy

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Theo walked walked through the dark bleak street. He was wearing a suit. He walked through the ever more familiar street to go to the pub. He prefered it here than to any where else as i was dark and annoying people didnt mess with his usually. He sighed when he decided to sit down for a bit. He walked over and sat down on a bench and ran his hand through his hair and sighed

Junior was sat at the bar. He watched as a bloke walked in. He looked troubled. Junior finished the firewhiskey he had before asking for two more. When he was given the glasses, he paid for them before walking over to where the bloke had sat down. "Here. You look like you need it." He put one glass in front of him before sitting down and drinking from his own.

Theo looked up when a drink was put in-front of him. He looked at at the guy who had put it there. He wasnt sure how to react, he didnt know if he should tell the guy to get lost or if he should talk to him as he had gotten him a drink after all. Theo decided to be sociable for a change after all this guy had just bought him a drink. " Yeah thanks, i really do." He smiled slightly then sipped it. " So who are you then. I dont recall meeting you before." Theo liked to know who he was talking to, as he didnt think that he knew this guy, he wanted to know who he was

Junior held out his hand. "Dervish Green Jr. The man who is so f**ked with his life that he takes it out on his wife who has just given birth to his two sons and then comes here to get completely and utterly pissed." Junior shrugged. He hated his life but alcohol always seemed to make up for it. "What about you??"

Theo relaxed slightly when the guy introduced him self, at least his life was a cr@ppy as his. " Theo Smith. The guy who doesnt care about anyone and who's family hate him and i take it out on anybody who annoys me." He shook the guys hand. " Good to meet you." He sighed then drank his drink in one. " Ok i will get the next round." Theo stood up and ordered two more firewhiskey and took them over and handed one to him. ' Well arent we just two guys with the most perfect life." He laughed very slightly

"Thanks." Junior took the glass. "Yeah. Tell me about it." He shrugged. "My life went down the sh!ts a few months a go. It was ok before that." Junior had been very happy with his life before his dad was killed. He had a big caring family, a wife he loved who was pregnant with his baby sons and he had been accepted as a DE in training. He was still a DE in training but his family were splitting up and his wife was most probably on the verge of leaving him.

Theo nodded his head as he said thank you. " Well my life went down the sh!ts when i was born. The way i was raised is why i am who i am now. It got worse when i was 15 when my dad began to hit my whole family in front of me, it got better when i moved in with my old best mate then as you can guess it got worse, he was killed my a group of filthy muggles so now im here living near the people who made my life hell." He sighed and sipped his drink. His life really was cr@ppy, he didnt understand how anyone could like him. " Well at least you have a wife. I have a kind of girl friend which im afraid i will hurt one day as i always do."

"My life was poop till I met my wife. At that time she was just some girl I happened to be in a good enough mood to talk to." Junior shrugged. "Then my dad got killed. My anger rose. I spend all day every day trying to find out who killed him and then my rage goes even higher when my wife tries to stop me so consequently, I lash out. I come here to get drunk and then she gets annoyed at me for getting pissed which makes me get even more annoyed with her so again my ager rises." Junior had always had anger issues but never like this.

Theo listend to the guy talk. He decided that the guy was not a threat to him and that there was no real need to be protective over himself. " Well yo would think she would take a back seat on it and just let you. Its your family, its your responsibility to find who killed your dad. If that happend to me i would find then and thank them for killing the b@asterd." He shrugged and sipped his drink. Theo had never really liked his dad, it was him who really made Theo in what he was. Although Theo couldnt complain, he liked who he was

Junior laughed. "Nah. I was close with my dad. I want to kill the f**king d!ck who killed him. Cloe keeps going on about how she doesn't want me to go to azkaban and that sort of stuff. I personally couldn't give two sh!ts about azkaban. I was revenge for what happened to my father. Simple as. If she can't keep her nose out of it then she's going to end up getting hurt and I can't stop that."

Theo nodded. " Personally i think that you should get out for a bit. You know like a month out or so. That way you can be alone with your thoughts and find the guy who killed him with out your woman stopping you. At least then you know you wont hurt her for a month or what ever." He sipped his drink and looked at the guy. His voice was low and oddly soothing, he hadnever really noticed that about himself before and now smiled to himself slightly at it

Junior finished off his glass. "She may be a pain in the neck but I love her and she's gave birth the other week. I can't stay away from her or my sons for that long." Junior only came to the pub to get a break away from them before going back because he realised he didn't want to stay away from them any longer. He wanted to be with them.

Theo nodded. " Oh sorry i diddnt know she had given birth already. Congrats, im sure you will be a good father." Theo didnt know what it was it was like to have kids as 1) he didnt have any and 2) he was never around them as they annoyed his with their constant crying. " I dont think i would be a good father to be honest. I would get annoyed to easily." He rolled his eyes and drank

Junior laughed sarcastically. "Yeah. Great father who dumps his kids on his wife so he can go out and get p!ssed or find the person who killed his dad. Amazing." He put his elbow on the table and leant his cheek on his fist. "You never know until you try. I thought I was going to be a great dad but then that was before all the sh!t in my life kicked off."

Theo shook his head. " Just because you dont think your not doing good now, you will do later. Your just going through some stuff now thats all. You will be a great dad once things die down a bit. And ive never been good kids so i know i wont be good, i dont want them anyway but my kind of girl friend is pregnant so i guess i have no choice really, she isnt even pregnant with my child." He sighed then finished his drink.

"I've kinda had kids forced on me my whole life so I'm used to them. I'm the oldest of fourteen. Five are cousins not siblings but they've been brought up like siblings." Junior shrugged. "I always used to look forward to being able to look after my own kids instead of other people's and now I wish I didn't have to."

Theo sighed. " I wish i could say i understand, but i really dont. My brothers were born when i was young and i was never really around when my sister was born so i never really looked after them when they were babies." He ran his hand through his hair

"The oldest of my siblings are Dave and Woody and I was four when they were born but the youngest were born about two months ago. Bellatrix and Rosalinda." Junior loved his baby sisters as he had only ever had one sister and he loved her more than any of his other siblings. "So, how come you only have a kind of girlfriend instead of an actual girlfriend and if she's pregnant with someone else's child then why don't you dump her??" He saw no logic in this so he wanted to hear Theo out.

Theo shrugged. " Well she is a kind of girl friend because im not sure on my feelings for her and i havent dumped her because she is the only girl i have met who has broken through my shell. Its weird and want to know where this will lead. She has been through a lot and i dont want to add to it." He sighed then thought about Ana. He really didnt know how he felt about her, he had never been in love before and he wasnt sure if he could love any one it wasnt in his nature at all.

"That makes sense I suppose." Junior knew how Theo felt. It was what had happened between him and Cloe. He had never known how he really felt about her to start with but she was the one girl who he had actually respected that he wasn't related to. "This girl must be special to mean so much to you."

Theo nodded. He had never really thought of it like that but now that he had she did mean something to him. He smiled and it did reach his eyes. " Yeah she really does mean a lot to me." He sighed then thought about her a little more.

"Cr@p." Junior laughed at the look on Theo's face. "She has you hooked." He smiled. "I know exactly how you feel. I used to be like you with Cloe. Now I'm married to her. I used to wear an unbreakable shell which not even my parents or my little sister could get through and then I met Cloe and it just seemed to crumble away bit by bit until I asked her to marry me."

Theo laughed at him, like really laughed. He liked being with Dervish, he could feel human again, feel like he had emotions and wasnt just a robot. " I am not hooked, and im certainly not thinking about getting married. She is just different and i like a challenge." He shook his head with a chuckled

"That's what I was like with Cloe." Junior shrugged. "You wait a few months. She'll have a wedding ring on her finger and it'll be the one you gave her." Junior wasn't an expert on people but the fact that he had been through this himself, he felt like he knew.

Theo sighed inwardly as he shook his head again. " No i still doubt it, im not a marriage person and i dont think she is ready to for anything like that right now, she has gone through a lot recently and i think she needs time." He rested his head against the wall behind him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back