Final Time

Adira Ater

| Blood Magic | Slytherin Alumni | Ater Heir |
OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 13 1/4" with Thestral Tail Hair
Adira was looking at the House points, she had secretly aranged to meet with Andrew. She hadn't seen him properly in a while not since quidditch when she couldn't help but stare at him he was rather dashing on his broom.

Adira leaned against the bottom of the Stairs, She wore her usual Green Denims, but today she had her School Shirt on and Tie, but with her School shirt tied up at the front with her tie loosley tied.
Adira waited for Andrew to appear.

It had so far been the hardest decision of his life but Andrew had finally come to a decision. He was going to leave the castle forever in search of his muggle father whom he hated from every nerve in his body and after having found out that Andrew's mother's great old snake would help him in his search he had made up his mind for the journey he was about to begin. He wasn't staying for Mallory's wedding nor for his exams. If fate had written his return someday to complete his study, maybe he would come back some day but for now it was time to leave.

Only one thing remained. He wasn't obliged to any staff or other students but one person stood apart from the rest. Someone whom he had really cared, adored and loved. Having asked her to meet him in the Entrance Hall he made his way through the dungeons preparing himself to meet her for one last time. He didn't care anymore if they met in public for he was now ready to deal with any circumstances that came his way.

It was going to be hard for those green eyes of hers always made his mind go weak but this time he would have control over himself. He spotted her amongst the crowd that was chattering about exams and their holiday plans. She was as always looking beautiful. Walking up to her he gave her one of his best smiles as he spoke "How have you been?" He wasn't sure if that was the best way to start a goodbye conversation but he hoped that this would end without any tears and Adira would as always support him.

Adira saw Andrew before she heard him speak, she smiled when she saw him. She didn't know why but something about him always made her smile, and smiling wasn't a common thing to occour on any Ater's Face.

When Andrew asked how she realised she was in public and put her guard back up again "I'm Good, How are you" she said curiously.
Adira looked at Andrew he was Stunning as usual, and highly respected by the other members of school, something she knew she would never be, it wasn't her fault she was... Hated.

'How are you?' she had asked. What was Andrew to say to that, he didn't know where or how to start. "I've been good mostly except for one part..." he begun wondering what to say next. He looked into her eyes that always made him smile and although appeared to be empty to most were filled with emotions for him. It gave him courage and love. "Adira, I have to go" he said looking straight into her face, all the nervousness having gone from his face now that he was with her.

"Forever" he added a feeling of sadness creeping on him. He wished that one day after he had finished his search he would return for Adira. He wanted her to be his forever.

Adira's face was happy even though she didn't show it, but once Andrew said that he had to go, all joy left her face. "What do you mean.. forever" she said as she looked at him.
An Unfamiliar feeling slashed across the face, Sadness. her eyes which usually danced around happily or raged violently seemed to slow down and swirl softly.

Adira swallowed "i Don't understand, why" she added noticing Andrew's sadness slowly appearing with him.

Andrew watched Adira's face and eyes reflect the sadness in the news. He felt as if her sadness was slashing through his nerves. His palm moved on to her cheek bone and holding her face softly between his palms he said "Please don't be sad". The same sadness was now coming into Andrew. It was not because he had to leave but because Adira was feeling sad.

"I have found a way to reach my muggle father" he informed her with what seemed like a failed attempt to smile. "My mother's great old snake can talk to me and he knows my father and his whereabouts" he continued, his voice slightly shaking. It would take a while to find his father and to make him believe that Andrew was his son and after that was done, the main part would come, murdrering him.

"I'll have to go...to make this journey alone because the snake might die and that is the only way...."he said gazing into her sad eyes. He wished it wouldn't have to be this way. He wished he could change it because he would rather die than see Adira being sad. A few heads of students had started turning in their direction but Andrew didn't care. He only cared about Adira and he would only leave with her support.

Adira looked at andrew who was feeling her sadness, she leaned into his hands, she was going to savour his touch for as long as she could.
Adira listening to andrew explain why he was leaving, and she wanted to throw her arms around him and beg for him to take her with him, but she knew the answer and knew it would be hard for andrew to say no, and for her to accept the Answer.

Adira looked at Andrew and smiled sadly, she saw some heads turn from the courner of her eye but she didn't care, she heard the gossip but she still didn't care. she kept her tears down which was hard for her as she could hear his voice shaking.

Adira thought for a second, she was going to say something that No Ater would ever be heard saying in there life, the Ater's Nature was to move on, but she couldn't she just couldn't, it must have been the one problem being the only Female born into the Ater name. "I Will Wait for you Andrew" she said as she moved one of her hands up and put it on his, her touch wasn't cold, it was warm for once. "I Will wait for you, no Matter if its one hundred years, or a day, i will Wait for you" she said.
Adira heard some students gossip even louder, she just took a deep breath and focused back on Andrew.

Andrew for the first time wasn't surprised of Adira's reaction. It seemed like he knew from ever since he met her that she was different, that she was strong and that was the only reason he had come to love her. He returned what seemed like a smile as her hands moved to his. He wouldn't want Adira to wait for him, wait for something that might be impossible. However he didn't want to make it worst by asking her to move on so he said
"I promise that I will one day come for you. I might grow old and ugly but I will come to find you, to make you mine forever and then...." he said as he moved close to her.

His one hand slid around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He gave her a kiss that was so deep, full of emotions expressing everything that he would ever wanted to tell her. He didn't let go for it was the last time he would kiss those lips of hers, until...when they would meet again someday in the future. "No one would be able to break us apart" he said as he took a minute to breath before he was back to kissing her.

Adira looked at Andrew when he promised to come back for her, at that point she wanted to throw herself on him like there was no tomorrow but she tried to hold back.

Adira didn't have to worry about holding back when Andrew put his arm around her waist and kiss her, she kissed him back with the same emotion he was expressing to her.
When Andrew said that no one would break them apart she knew it was true, she felt him kiss her again and she could hear people gasping and gossiping louder but she didn't care.

Adira pulled back and looked at Andrew, Her Emerald green eyes dancing with delight once more. "I will Never forget you, and i will always wait for you, no matter what happens ever, and i will always miss you" she said as she threw her arms around Andrew's Neck and Kissed him again.

Andrew smiled between his kisses as he watched her eyes delight once again. He heard her words and wrapped his arms around him. He didn't care about the loud gasps of students that watched them. He was happy that Adira was there for him and that she would wait for him. "I will write to you. I promise" he said smiling at the prospect. They would always stay in touch and he would always manage to write to her no matter where he was.

Adira looked at Andrew when he said that he would write "Good, i will wait" she said softly as she rested her forhead against his.
The Sadness had left her, she didn't have a reason to be sad when she knew that she would always end up with Andrew, he said he would come back for her and she knew that his word was the truth.

As much as Andrew loved Hogwarts, he hated the gossip that was the best entertainment for many he knew. He didn't want Adira to face all of these annoying her so he drew back and looked at the on lookers and said in a firm, loud and clear voice "Shows over". He knew it would take ages for them to walk away so he grabbed Adira's wrist and walked her out of the entrance hall.

Once in the gardens he slowed down his pace and turned to face her. Looking into her eyes he said "Promise me you'll take care of yourself"Knowing Adira he was sure that she would get herself into fights, detention and ending up hurting herself because of her reckless behavior.He couldn't stay away from her until she promised him a few things. And this one was very important.

Adira watched Andrew as he told the onlookers that the show was over, she Immdiantly shot a threatening glance to one of the larger groups who seemed to move off a bit quicker, Adira felt andrew grab her wrist and walk her out of the entrance hall

Once the pace slowed and they were in the garden she saw Andrew look into her eyes and she smiled. When he asked her to take care of herself she was going to open her mouth and tell him it was a stupid question, but then she realised what he was talking about, it was showing in his eyes "I Promise Andrew" she said softly as her Spanish accent shined through stronger then usual.

Andrew smiled as he heard her promise him. He was glad that he had taken this one important promise for him. "And I'd like you to put your full attention at studies and Qudditch" he said half smiling because he knew that Adira would frown at some place if he acted as a teacher but it was for her own good. "Wouldn't want your brothers bossing around you...If you work hard you and I can over rule them sometime" he said with a wink.

He had always known Adira to be messing up with her elder brothers and after having met them he would wish that she would stay polite to them because although they were a family Andrew couldn't be so sure that they would refrain from hurting her if she did anything wrong that displeased them.

Adira looked at Andrew, "You sound like my Father" she said smiling as she wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him. "i Can handle my brothers anyway, there not as strong as me in magic, but they are stronger in actual strength, but i have my father to take care of me. when they get physica"

Adira looked up at Andrew and smiled "I Promise i'll pay Attention in Quidditch, as for classes, i'll try" she said as she hugged him and saw some people walk part and look at them shocked she just rolled her eyes, she was going to deal with this for a long time.

Adira looked back up at Andrew "You Have to Promise me that you won't get to badly hurt while your gone" she said to him.

Andrew laughed as he heard Adira promise him or said that she would try. She had always been hard to deal with and he was glad that he was that one person who had come to fully understand how she was from the inside. "I guess I know enough magic to deal with muggles" he said with a smile as he hugged her back.

Ignoring those who had followed them and were spying from behind the trees he said "I promise". His wizard's clock started a beeping sound that indicated it was time to leave or else he would miss the train. Pulling back from the hug he smiled at her and said "Better get going". His trunk and pets would already have reached their destination, the Leaky Cauldron. He just had one travelling bag on his shoulders and once he took his train from Brightstone village he would safely be in Leaky Cauldron before he would sneak into Mal's manor and get hold of his mother's snake and begin his journey.

Adira smiled when he promised, it was the one thing she needed, His word that he would come abck for her, and his promise that he wouldn't get hurt that was she didn't have to keep on worrying about him.

Adira heard his cloak start beeping and she felt her throat get thick she beat down the temptation to cry. Adira looked at Andrew when he said that he better be going and nodded "Okay" she said as she looked at him, Adira pulled a necklace off from around her neck, a Silver Snake with Emerald Green eyes was on the end of the leather cord and on the back up the side of the body of the snake was 'Adira' carved into the silver, Adira got on her toes and put the necklace around his neck and tied it at the back before she slid the Snake pendant down his shirt so it was hidden. "Keep it safe for me, i look forward to reciveing it when you return" she said.

Still Raised on her Toe's Adira Kissed Andrew for the last time for a long time. And for the First time in years, Tears rolled down Adira's Cheek while she continued to Kiss him. She pulled away and Hugged him "Go" she said her voice shaking as she tried to hold back more tears.

Andrew watched Adira give him her necklace. It wasn't only beautiful but her name carved on it would give him a feeling that she was always there for him. Andrew nodded not being able to say anything as he kissed her back. He could feel her hot tears mingle with his smooth skin and soon he was to tears as well. Wiping away her tears he hugged her and whispered to her something he had never said to anyone. People said it often to show emotion but not Andrew. He had never used it for anyone but he knew that he had always meant to tell her "I love you" he said before turning on his heel and without looking back at his love he walked away through the forest path into Brightstone village.

The hope that he would once again see Adira when he was done with his work and they would be together forever and that she supported him encouraged him and that was all he needed. Wiping away his own tears he stepped on into the train and had one last look at the Hogwarts castle that was faintly visible from Brightstone village.

Adira felt Andrew whipe away her tears and she just looked up at him, her Emerald green eyes swirling with affection for him, it stung to let him go, but she was going to have to sooner or later.

Adira heard Andrew say that he loved her and she smiled, he turned on his heels and walked off "I Love you too" she said softly as she watched him walk away through the forest path into brightstone.
Once Andrew was out of sight, she sat on the Ground and just stared at where she had last seen her love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back