Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Laurel Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
((Yellow rose, open after Kaitlyn, @Cyrus Baros ))
This final rose on Rose's list had her feeling a bit melancholy. She had participated in the rose deliveries ever since her first year, and had always loved it. Getting to organize it these past two years had been wonderful too, but now it was all coming to an end for her. The rose she now carried was her final rose, ever. She felt a strange hollowness in her chest as she thought about it. Cyrus was someone she knew because he had volunteered to deliver roses, so she looked in the different corridors to find him. He was probably looking for people to deliver to himself. She spotted him and put a smile on her face as she approached. "Cyrus! Special delivery for you!"

Cyrus just finished his roses, except one of them, a little tired like his cousin but he managed! Cyrus soon found himself approached by one of the people heading the event. He grinned at her, while waving his empty basket. At least he was done! He heard his name, and then the words. He got a rose too?! Cyrus beamed, "Really? That's so awesome!"

Last edited:
Rose was happy about the boy's enthusiasm, and gave him a high five. "Yes really! And I bet it's because someone thinks you're awesome." She said with a grin. Then she handed over the yellow rose to the younger boy. "Here you go!"

Thanks for being a good friend Cyrus. I really appreciated you.

Cyrus beamed, taking the note in hand and looking it over. Shame they did not sign their name. Oh well, it was still amazing! "Thanks so much, Rose! I can't wait to do this again!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back