Final Return!

Dante Vrael

OOC First Name
Sir Dylaaan!
Wand
12'' Elder Wood w/ Dragon Heartstring
Hey guys,

So i'm not sure if anyone remembers me, but i'm Dylan. I used to frequent this sight quite a bit, but had so many life changes it became impossible for me to constantly be on, and i've had quite a while away. My career and everything is pretty hectic, and i have travelled so much with my new job, but i love it! But, well, i'm back now. And this time for good hopefully.

I'm a bit rusty in everything, and these seems to be a few changes that have been made, but hopefully i can get back to scratch very soon! Ashlea has been kind enough to take me through and sharpen my skills. If anyone would like to have a thread with me, feel free to post here or inbox me! I'm breezy.

Also, please note that Dante is my old character i will be returning with so far, and his storyline has been somewhat reinvented! My other characters may make a return at other points, but for the moment i'm just using this one. Incase any of you are curious, these were my other characters:

- Demyx Demon Bane
- Ash Richards
- Blaize Michaels
- Chase Michaels

Hope to chat and thread with you all soon!
Much love,
Dylan.

Welcome Back Dylan!
Good to see your name floating around once more, though we never had a plot together :O

Welcome back to the site, Dylan! :)

Welcome back!
It's nice to see you again! ^_^

Welcome back Dylan! Good to have you back with us! Always good to see new familiar face!

Heyyyyy Dylan!

Nice to see you back with us! I'm sure you will get back in the swing of things soon! Feel free to hit me up for a roleplay some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back