Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Pink Rose to Lavinia Benivieni
There was only one rose left for Cyzarine to deliver and she didn't know this girl well at all. She was able to find out from asking others that she was a hufflepuff, so knowing the easiest place to start looking for anyone would be the great hall, Cyzarine found herself back there, "Lavinia!" she called out loudly, giggling a little at the action before just continuing to look for someone to acknowledge that was them, "Lavinia Benivieni!" She called out loudly. She would spot her, and she'd deliver this one final rose.

Lavinia had been chilling in the great hall, playing chess by herself as opposed to studying because it was getting too overwhelming for her. She berated herself for not having shown up to class and now she had all this extra work to do. It wasn't easy, though. Her eyes shifted to a younger girl who was, apparently, looking for her. The Hufflepuff sighed and made a gesture that signalled she'd heard her name being called. Loudly. "Over here," she said, wondering why on earth a stranger was looking for her.​

Cyzarine looked over to who made the gesture. She skipped over to where this older girl was sat and smiled brightly at her, "I have a rose for you," she reached into her basket and from within pulled out a pink rose and the associated note that went with it. "for you," she repeated as she held them out to her.

Lav,

I like you. I like you a lot.

Eamon

Lavinia couldn't hide her surprise when she finally noticed the rose in the younger girl's hand, and she furrowed her eyebrows, curious. Her heart skipped a beat when she took the pink rose, suddenly nervous as to who could have possibly decided to send her this. There was really one answer...right? "Thanks," she said to the girl, giving her a smile, before she opened the note. It took a moment for her to register what was on it and she froze when she realised what this meant. But...wouldn't this surely change the dynamic of their friendship? Eamon meant the world to her, that was for sure. "Hey, I gotta go, er, thanks for this again," she said, before she took off, in search of her best friend.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back