Dark Priest / Demented
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony 15 3/4" Core of Acromantula Web and Poisonwood 15 3/5" Essence of Vampire Blood
The time has come. Hades walked out of the shadows momentarily to find his prey in Europe. Dressed in a trenchcoat and gloves encased his hands. A sparkle lit up in Hades' stormy eyes. Mind you, this is not because of happiness. It was from the light reflecting off the dagger Hades held at his side. Twirling it like a pro, he put it in his pocket. He kept his eyes upon his prey, almost thankful it was growing dark. The final hour of daylight. Hades inhaled the scent of the alleys. He had met his prey twice, and now, third time is a charm. The Death Eater in training would savor today, every moment. Hades ducked back into the shadows, as his instincts of following people returned. After all, someone was coming, and Hades could only hope it was him. Hades did not have much time to perform his job, alas he had a wedding to get to. However, they could wait, because this was Hades' moment.

Alexander rubbed his hand over his cast as he walked down a random quiet ally. Ever since that attacked he had received from Nicolette and her commrads he was a bit nervous about going anywhere that consisted of him leaving the comfort of his home. He would never guess that people would be able to commit such crimes without hesitation like that. Even Nicolette seemed cruel, and even worse, he didn't think someone like her could be possible of doing the amount of harm she did. He knew that she was skilled in the healing area, but what she had done to his arm was just nuts. Even with healing there had to be a cast on it because of all the places it had shattered in. Even worse was that she was still pregnant and watch, it would be impossible to get close to her and try anything now.

"Goddammit." He hissed as he continued down the ally, he had the darkest feeling like he was being watched right now. But after that day who could really blame him for thinking of rfeeling what he did. Quickening his pace he hoped to reach his destination soon in case there really was any danger for him.

Hades smiled eerily. The prey was still wearing that cast. Hades had studied this place perfectly, and by the direction Alexander was going, Hades knew a path so he would end up in front of Alexander. Ducking further into the shadows, he walked about, until he stepped out in front of Alexander, and without warning, attacked. With superb agility in a trenchcoat, Hades took the arm which was held in the cast, and used it to slam the mudblood onto the ground. Hades knew full and well that it would hurt like crazy. Hades took out the dagger in his jacket, and pressed it against the mudblood's throat. Hades murmured, "Remember me? Maybe this will jog that memory." Hades bent down and whispered in Alexander's ear, "...b1tch." Hades leaned back up, and he gave the man a smirk. "Let's have some fun, any last words you want to whimper first?"

Alexander barely had time to react before he was slammed on the ground and had a dagger pressed up to his neck by someone. It didn't take long before the guy was fully recognized who he really was. 'That guy from the bar...and the other day in the ally.' Despite the large amount of pain he was in, he was more afraid of that dagger than anything else, somehow he didn't doubt that this man wouldn't kill him if he felt like it. Something in that mans eyes told him that there was definitely something he needed to fear.

"What the hell! What is your problem?!" Alexander hissed at the man as he stared up in fright and anger. these people really needed to leave him alone and just accepted the fact that he and Nicolette had issues to deal with. And they also needed to get over this bad guy superiority complex thingy, it wasn't Alexander's fault he was born like he was.

Hades snickered, and he cooed, "I don't have a problem, but the other Death Eaters view you as a threat. And they sent me out to end that miserable life of yours." Hades pressed the dagger into the skin just a bit, enough to cause just a bit more fear. "If you were willing to expose Nicolette, your girlfriend of ex or whatever, then look at the threat you hold against the rest of us." Hades was entirely glad that he was alone with Alexander. It was mouthwatering. Pulling the dagger away, Hades stood up straight and pulled out his wand with his left hand. Hades smiled, "Let's have some fun, Alexander Moon." Hades aimed the wand at Alexander, his stormy eyes lighting up with pleasure from this atmosphere. Waving his wand around, he uttered a few spells so no one would come, and no one would hear. Hades aimed it right back at Alexander before he murmured, "The messier the better. Sectumsempra!" The spell shot out, going straight for Alexander's chest.

Alexander gasped out in pain when the spell hit his chest and blood spilled out onto the ground of the dark ally. He wasn't prepared to be attacked again, especially when he had just healed himself from the previous attacks. Looking at Hades with weakened yet surprised dark eyes he gasped in shock, a threat to the rest of them?! Then that could only mean...that the rest of them were Death Eaters too! "All of you...are Death Eaters?" So thats why people had constantly come to Nicolette's aid, she was their teammate. Pulling back a bloody covered hand he reached for his wand, he didn't think fighting would do anything to stop this guy. But Alexander didn't want to die, not now at least.

Blood continued to fall onto the ground as his chest still bled, he as panicking for a way out. "Leave me alone, this wasn't supposed to involved any of you!" In reality he never should have met any of these people anyways. They didn't need to kill him just because he had a think against one of them. "All of this was between me and her, so you have no reason to feel I'm a threat. D-did Nicolette tell you to come kill me?" He tried to convince the man as he thought of ways to possibly escape, the loss of blood was already making his thoughts fuzzy though. Was it Niccy that wanted him gone, was this all her fault once again?

Hades thought for a moment and he shook his head, "Not all of us. My father isn't," lied Hades fluently. Hades twirled his wand around as he hummed rather eerily. "However, that big blonde man that you met, the one that grabbed you by the throat and almost killed you? He is one. Been one from the very beginning. The great Asparuh Zhefarovich. Surprised you even lived through that. Consider yourself lucky," his Russian accent blended his words perfectly, almost making them seductive rather than threatening. "The Death Eaters are rising again, and believe me, you will not believe how great our numbers are now. Especially my generation. I'm just in training though."

"And no she did not. She knows not about this at all. But she will hear news of your death. I highly doubt she will be devastated. At least, not for long." Hades approached the mudblood, examining him with hungry eyes. "Fighting me is useless. Just a heads up. But to make things a bit more interesting... Crucio!" Hades pointed his wand at the man, as the curse would be stronger than before. Of course, Hades was going to kill him. And with this in mind, made the curse stronger for him. Hades used his other hand to twirl the dagger around, until it was in attacking position. It wasn't long now.

Alexander cringed in pain when Crucio was once again used on his body. For reasons unknown to him the spell seemed stronger than it even had been when the gtroup of Death Eaters. He could scarcely believe them all of them, except for Kalif apparently, but these people were very real and apparently growing in numbers. Alexander became even more shocked at the mention of Asparuh being there, he had always heard stories of that man, he was not one you wanted to run into in a dark ally. 'The Deaths Eaters numbers are growing...how is that even possible?!' He had an idea that some were left, but he had no clue that they were growing. Obviously they were either getting better at hiding themselves, or everyone else has just been lacking in judgement.

"If she didn't send you..then who the hell did?!" He gasped in pain again, he doubled over onto his knees when the pain didn't diminish, his chest was still bleeding heavily too. Alexander didn't that that this boy would just take this on himself, someone had to send him or make it known that he wanted Alex dead. 'I need to get away from here..he'll kill me if I don't.' Alexander pushed himself up and looked around hurriedly for direction to run in, he doubt he'd get very far with the crucio being cast om him, but it was always worth a try.

Hades figured that since most of the Death Eaters that used the spell before were not as into it as before. He took the spell off and this time, approached the mudblood and pressed the dagger's point at the chest, assumably where the heart was. Hades answered coolly, "As if I would ever tell someone like you. The displeasure of this kill though, I will not be casting the Dark Mark, so others will just think that you were killed by a muggle. I don't mind though, I will enjoy this dagger ending your life as much as I enjoy torturing you today." Hades gave him a smirk, put his wand away, before he pulled away the dagger. With a mighty kick, he kicked the mudblood, aiming directly for the broken arm/wrist. Hades was not sure on which, but whatever caused this man as much pain as humanly possible.

With a cry in pain Alexander clutched his arm. He swore that he had heard the sound of his bones shattering once again. The healers could barely heal them with magic, most of had to be healed naturally as the damage that had been done to it was done in so many places it was hard to tell what she actually had broken. "Your not seriously going to even think of killing me are you?" Surely he would realized the consequences of doing such a thing, even if he was planning on framing some muggles for it there was going to be dangers. What if someone saw or found him, surely this couldn't be happening to him, it all had to just be one bad dream.

Hades smirked as Alexander fell to the ground. The bones in his wrist and arm were shattered from Nicolette's previous damages. Hades examined the man's right leg, before finding the right spot with his boot. Hades heard the words, and if only he were a normal human being capable of such compassion. Unfortunately, he was not. Hades cooed, "I don't know, maybe this will help answer your question." Hades put as much pressure to the thigh as humanly possible for him, until he heard a snap, such a sickening crunch, it made Hades' stomach turn into a knot. Hades recovered from that quickly, and he murmured, "I bet that has to hurt..." He bent down, one knee on the ground, and he put the dagger to Alexander's chest. "Anything more before you die?"

Alexander knew by this point there was nothing that he could do to get away now. Besides the fact that he was now in more pain that any human could possibly ever describe and a knife was at his chest, he knew he was going die. 'I never thought it would end this fast...' His thought to himself as the scent of blood rose to his nostrils, he knew it was from the sectumsempra spell that was cast on him. And honestly even the slightest smell of it made his stomach twist and churn, but right now it didn't really matter. Where he was going after this would surely be worse than the smell of blood. When Hades asked if he had any last words he inwardly sighed and almost wished he could ask to take all of the mistakes he had back. Alexander had never meant for revenge to fill his life, or to hurt people. The Death Eaters and he never should have met, that day at the bar he never should have walked over to Nicolette and Cecily. 'I guess I sealed my fate the day I decided to lay my eyes on Nicolette Hensel, and I pray to anyone that can hear me that she will suffer for what she has done to me...I pray that they all suffer.' All the Death Eaters to have their name thrashed in this, they were all cruel and hateful humans. He had forced Nicolette to be she was undesirable, and in his eyes..she really was.

"Yeah, I want to you tell Nicolette that I said it's not over, it'll never be over...and give this to her." He started, he knew that because of him, James was now after her. Because of him she was going to suffer alone, so in the end, he still got the last laugh over her. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a silver necklace chain with what appeared to a black pearl attached to it, this necklace belonged to James himself and was the ultimate proof that anyone had that he was alive and knew where she was. If anything it would be a good surprise for her. "And..I hope all of you Death Eaters rot in hell." The final words of his slipped past his lips bitterly, at least now he would be with Mollie and all the others in his life that had left him.

Hades took the necklace into his hand, and he stared at it for a moment. He practically ignored the first words, but the second and final statement that the man would ever make made Hades laugh. "Been there, done that. And hell is just around the corner..." Hades murmured, before raising the knife, and plunging it into Alexander a total of two times. Once in the lung, and the other in the heart. It would be difficult to tell which he died from. Hades stood up, ignoring the blood that covered his hands, and the bottom of his pants. Mudbloods sure were messy. Hades put the murder weapon back into his pocket, before glancing around the place. He lifted the charms, and he walked into the shadows. Hades finished his first ever kill, and it was so relaxing now that the blood-lust was gone... for now. Hades apparated off, to attend a wedding his father had wished him to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back