Closed Figuring Things Out

Evangeline Moss

Gentle- Nervous- Sarcastic

OOC First Name
Jess S
Wand
Knotted 17 1/2 Inch Rigid Laurel Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Evie couldn't really say much about her time at school. She felt sometimes like she was losing her mind slowly, but she could see also where she was growing. She wasn't as shy and scared as she used to be, and she'd been doing more and more to try and push herself. She'd joined a club, gone to the spin the bottle game, tried to be more active in talking to other students. She was out for a walk now, her mind actually wandering back to the spin the bottle game and how different it had felt kissing a girl versus kissing a boy. Did it always feel like that? She tried to think back, and couldn't remember a time she'd really been super into a boy. Sure, some of them were cute and that had flustered her... but she'd always stolen second glances at pretty girls over cute boys. Evie found a bench and took a seat, looking up at the clouds and taking slow breaths. Was Evie attracted to girls? She let the wind blow through her hair, shutting her eyes and letting her thoughts fade away, instead just enjoying the nice day.

Gaby was confused after the Yule Ball, she liked Enzo, God how much she liked him… but was he into her too? She was used to people liking her, flirting with her, she was the fun girl to flirt with but he didn’t do it. Enzo actually treated with so much admiration and respect, it wasn’t even funny how unused to that Gaby was. So she just needed a fresh air.

She took a stroll around the gardens, she had magical headphones on, some leggings and a cute top. And after the run she stopped somewhere around the benches. “Well, you definitely are enjoying your main character moment,” she laughed a little while trying to catch a breath too.

Evie was startled out of her thoughts when she heard a voice. She looked up, smiling shyly. "Sorry," She apologized automatically, rubbing the back of her neck. "Am I in your way?" She asked, moving to get up, not wanting to be in the girls way. Evie of course noticed how pretty the girl was, but she was trying to keep the thought to herself, taking a few deep breaths, though she knew she was blushing.

Gaby immediately switched from her sorrowful, depressive thoughts to noticing how girl was blushing. Here it was so clear that the girl was into Gaby's looks or at least didn't count her ugly. "Why?" she immediately answered to the apologies. Was there really anything to apologize about? "Nope, no, I was just wandering around. Saw you, you looked really in the moment and you looked extremely beautiful so I just talked. Definitely not in my way and no need to move," she calmly explained. The girl seemed nervous, Gaby wanted to make sure that she felt like there was no need to run away from her. "Are you up to me ruining your moment or may I offer you my company? It's get a little lonely at times."

Evie blushed deeply at being called beautiful- that wasn't something she'd heard from someone before. Well, unless her mother counted, which she probably didn't. Evie giggled shyly and rubbed the back of her neck. She sat back down but shifted to make room. "Er, well, you can sit with me if you'd like," She offered, giving the girl a shy smile. "I, ah... y-you're pretty beautiful too- I mean-" She giggled nervously, blushing and tucking her hair behind her ear, biting her lip. "I-I'm sorry, I'm not good at compliments," She peeked at the other girl through her dark bangs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back