Fighting over....who? Come off it.

Nick Feanor

OOC First Name
Raze (From Domino)
Nick had demanded to see Danielle and get Ryan to break with her. To be honest, Nick still loved Danielle, just as he did Leslie. He paced up and down and waited for her to arrive.

Danielle walked down to the courtyard. She honestly didn't want anything to do with Nick, but she still went. He was self-centered, annyoing, and overall a jerk. She walked down and saw him. She walked over and asked coldly, "What do you want? Your probably dating a piece of scum now, aren't you?" Danielle crossed her arms, and and waited for a reply.

"Oh come off it! I want to talk." Nick sat down. "Look......." he started before kissing Danielle.

"Of course, you do!" Danielle said. She really hated him...but hate is such a strong word, more like disliked. "Look wha-" Danielle said, but she got cut off when he kissed her. Danielle spit in his mouth. "I have a boyfriend! And your mouth still tastes like dirt. Atleast his mouth tastes nice. It tastes like vanilla." Danielle said, smiling thinking about, Ryan.

Nick smirked. "Ryan come out, I know your listening. He's pathetic, like Jaedan, ugly, scrawny, weirs freaks."

Ryan had come down to the courtyard to think.A lot had happened since coming to New Zealand and not all of it was nice.He had made two enemies.He didn't even know how he had made the first one but the second had a lot of reasons.

He didn't hear the voices until he was quite close to Danielle and Nick he quickly hid behind the wall not sure why he did so.He wondered what those to were meeting for.But he soon found out.It had shocked him when Nick had kissed Danielle.Ryan was fuming with anger he now knew what Danielle had felt like when she had seen Jaedan and Isobel kiss him

.He smirked when Danielle gave out to Nick that didn't make it to bad he had been about to go up and maybe Nick had seen a bit of him as he had got up.Ryan got up as soon as Nick called him he was going to keep cool and came not go off his head like last time.He walked out purposely and went beside Danielle and held her hand. "What do you want Nick"He said coldly

Nick laughed and smiled. "Poor, little, Ryan." Nick lunged at Ryan, tackling him to the ground, and punching him.

It all happened so fast Danielle could barely comprehend, what had happened. Ryan coming out, Nick tackling him. It was all so crazy. But when Danielle realized what Nick was doing, she kicked him in the face, and he fell on his side. Danielle then jump on him and whispered, "Always remember, I'll be stronger every time. Atleast Ryan is a man." Danielle said punching him hardly in the face. Nick's nose started bleeding from Danielle's punch, and it felt good to know what she had done.

Nick was mad. "Daaaamn. Where is my punching bag? Jaedan! Damn that b¡tc£!! Stupid girl." Nick flipped back up and went to find Jaedan, to probably, punch her ten or eleven times.

Ryan had banged his head off the ground wen he had been pushed so he was a bit disorenentated so he was glad when Danielle took the lead.Butr as soon as Nick got up and said he was going after Jaedan Ryan got up and brought him to the ground.How could he say he wanted to punch Jaedan what he gotten in to him?"Your going no where"He said holding Nick down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back