Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Anyone Alive
Wand
Curly 9 1/2" Flexible Yew Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
It had become a somewhat semi-regular thing, occasionally, she'd turn up at Jessie's and they have a night of fun, sometimes she suggested they go out but most of the time they stuck to the bedroom. It was a lot of fun in Sage's mind and Jessie wasn't even the only one she'd been sleeping with in that time, Sage liked going on and she loved having fun. There was nothing more enjoyable to her currently than finding some person to go home with, finding some man or indeed woman with whom she could spend the night with. The teen had no problems finding anyone, she knew what she was working with and exactly how to get it. She had no problems with people and knew that it didn't matter whom she was sleeping with that they would very much enjoy it. This time, she had suggested that she and Jessie go out, that they venture out into the world together and go on the pursuit together. She wasn't sure how the night would go, but Sage held high hopes. She'd gone straight to Jessie's place when she was ready, wearing a form fitting dress and heels which perfectly matched her outfit and aided in giving Sage's legs that little extra enhancement.

The moment Jessie had opened the door, Sage had just grabbed her hand and dragged her out, wasting no time in finding the small corner to apparate in and then to the one place she knew always had the right amount of talent for the night. She fluffed up her hair and then with all the usual confidence that Sage possessed she walked into the bar and then straight to the bartender and ordering drinks with the usual flirtatious smile, she then just glanced back at Jessie, "Bottoms up," she smirked at her while handing her a shot of firewhiskey and then looking out at the amount of people currently at the place, "Spotted anyone yet?" she asked, settling herself in leaning against the bar, in an attempt to look a little flirty and also allow any wandering eyes to spot her easily and see what talents she had to show. All in all, Sage was really just looking forward to this, she enjoyed it, there was little more fun to her than finding someone new to sleep with, there was an excitement and a fun within it. She was free of the boundaries of the school and keen to just get as much stress release as possible.

Jessie could still remember the night she met Sage with vivid detail. It had been an amazing night and morning but when she was taking the girl home she fully expected to never see the girl again. It had not worked out that way and Jessie was glad of it, they weren't dating. Far from it in fact. The two women met up fairly regularly and spent the night together. Jessie had got into the habit of leaving the door unlocked so Sage could just walk in when she felt like it, and it was something she took advantage of. Since the night they met Jessie had by no means slowed down, in fact her night with Sage had invigorated her and she was out more. Her increased number of one night stands had led to some amusing encounters with Sage. Jessie had once come home with a girl who had been rather reluctant at first but alcoholic courage had encouraged her back to Jessie's apartment only to find Sage waiting for them, sat at the end of Jessie's bed. The mere suggestion that Sage join them had been enough to send the girl running. Jessie had been disappointed, but that didn't last long.

For once, Jessie knew Sage was coming over. The two girls had agreed to go out together into the world for once and drink, dance and see who they could entice back. Jessie smiled as she applied the finishing touches to her outfit, smoothing out her rather form fitting dress and slipping into her heels just as Sage knocked at the door. That in itself was unlike her, but then again the whole night was out of character for the two of them when they were together. Sage wasted no time and pulled her out the door as soon as she had opened it and took her over into a corner to apparate. Jessie tutted in amusement as Sage fluffed up her hair before the two walked into the club and Sage went straight over to the bar and Jessie followed behind her. She took the shot of firewhiskey and threw it back without hesitating. "We've only just walked in, and I reckon I don't stand much chance with you next to me leaning against the bar like your open for business," She nudged the girl playfully though Jessie knew that she didn't compare next to her drinking companion. "Then again, that redhead over by the jukebox is totally checking me out," She said to Sage discreetly showing her the girl she meant.

Sage had been thoroughly enjoying her time with Jessie, there was nothing important in their relationship, it was purely physical for both herself and she was sure the same was with Jessie but she was looking forward to what this night and time with Jessie would bring, it was different from what they usually did, and Sage was glad for the change, as much as just turning up at the girl's house and waiting for her to turn up or just interrupting whatever it was that she was doing, and it seemed to suit them too, nothing too complicated and it just worked. Sage had the same sort of arrangement with Ferds but there's a little more to it with them, since Sage honestly considered Ferds a friend, and she didn't think she could say the same about Jessie, Jessie was fun but she wasn't someone she'd turn to if she needed help, not in the million years, but to Sage that didn't diminish what they had, if anything it was more important to have people whom she didn't consider friends but who were part of her life. The teen smiled at Jessie as she handed her the drink and then downed her own, knowing they had to get started, it was early in the night and she couldn't wait to get started.

Stood as she was, and listening to Jessie's statement she just smirked and half winked, "Whose to say I'm not," Sage returned with a smirk, looking around at the different people in the bar, who seemed to be eyeing them up, she had to note there were far more eyes on her than on her friend, but Sage was used to that, she worked hard to keep herself in perfect shape, she worked hard on her appearance, to make it look as natural as possible and effortless, but a lot of effort had been put in. She looked round to the man which jessie was talking about and gave him a once over, before then nodding, "Oh she is," she told Jessie smirking at her, "Go on, she's not too bad, I mean you can find someone better in here, but she's somewhere to start," she told her with a smirk before noticing someone who had her eye, "I've got the first of the night in sight," the teen told her before pushing herself off the leaning on the bar and then stalked proudly over to the man, with whom she launched into conversation with, flicking hair, smiling in a flirty manner, laughing at the jokes, she glanced round at Jessie and just smirked at her, the teen had absolutely no trouble with this man, but she was sure it wouldn't be nearly as much fun if she was with Jessie.

whoops, fixed

Sage approved, mostly, of her choice and had gone off over to some guy she had locked eyes with. "Good luck gorgeous, not that you need it you'll have him eating out the palm of your hand in less than five minutes," She grinned at the girl as she went over to the guy smd Jessie turned to walk over to her own target. The girl who had been giving her eyes across the bar was not alone to her surprise, she was at the bar with her girlfriend sudden Jessie was on thin ice or so she thought. The readhead leaned forward and whispered something in her ear, what she heard excited Jessie a little but she was in Sage's company tonight and had to act cool so she took the girls number and went back to the bar.

Jessie ordered herself a drink, something more substantial than a shot but perhaps just as strong and she ordered one for Sage too. When she eventually returned she might need it. Jessie was sipping on her drink when Sage returned, "Ok me first, some woman just asked me to be her girlfriend's birthday present, gotta say i considered it but I'm not drunk enough so she slipped me her numbet," Jessie motioned her head to her clevage where a business card was sticking out of her bra. "Ok your turn, how was the guy,"

OOCOut of Character:
It was a woman eying her btw. I also god moded Sage a little coming back but its an assumptionon my part and I kept the timing vague. I can change it if need be.

Sage stood with the man, twirling her hair playfully as she spoke to him, and just responding warmly to every move that he made, eventually leading to a dance between them and eventually she grew bored of the dancing and with a small smirk brought his face towards her and just kissed him on the lips, no issue, no problems. She grinned to herself about it, she pulled away and saw his startled by wanting expression and then she decided that she wanted another drink, that while fun, that there was little fun in this between them, feeling little in the way of chemistry and she really hated when the guys didn't even pull their own weight towards it. She was looking for them to do as much as she was, to put in as much as she currently was, so she leaned out, whispered a quiet something in his ear and then, walked back over to where she spotted Jessie had returned to, clearly without the girl Sage had suggested she go stand with, she glanced over to where the girl had last been and noted the addition of another girl.

Leaning over the bar as Jessie began speaking she ordered herself a quick drink and then focused more of her attention on Jessie and what she was saying, "Oh why not, like that would quite some gift," she smirked at her, she was sure that she wouldn't pass up such an opportunity, it was a little strange, but Sage didn't mind strange as long as all parties were consenting to it, she just thought it would be quite fun to be someone's present and Sage mostly thinking of herself thought she'd make a perfect gift, "I'd make a great gift," she winked at Jessie as she was handed the drink and took a small sip, "Oh you know, he was a guy," she told her, knowing it was barely a description of him but feeling that it would really do it justice, "Good fun, hot, but ultimately boring,"

As Sage questioned her on why she had not taken the girls up on their offer Jessie simply shrugged her shoulders and took a sip of her drink. "I dunno, I wasn't really feeling it, she gave me her number so you know, if I don't find a better offer I might consider it," Jessie drank more. She didn't really know what constituted a better off than being taken home by a couple of women but the night was still young and leaving now almost felt like giving up, she looked at Sage and just suspected that staying out with her would lead to a much more exciting night than going home with someone now.

"I suppose I would be, if she's lucky she might still get me, your right though, you would make a hell of a gift," She returned Sage's wink and giggled quietly which was a little out of character for Jessie but she didn't care, she was enjoying herself. Jessie half listened to Sage's recount of her chatting up the guy and half scanned the room for any more potential targets. "Yeah I get you, guys have their purpose but once they start talking.." Jessie raised her hand to her mouth to feign a yawn before finishing off her drink. She motioned the bar tender for another drink. "You realise, most guys will be like him? In fact the longer we're out the worse it gets, any guy with an ounce of something interesting to say will be reduced to slobbering idiots, but then again I guess your used to that," Jessie smiled and winked her, drunk or not most guys were reduced to slobbering idiots around her.

I totally didn't forget about this
Sage couldn't help but feel like at least Jessie's reaction to being with the two girls was different from her own, the former Slytherin was all about being the center of attention, and she was all about being the only person in the room, and to be presented as a gift to her was like the best thing that could happen to a person, and Sage could only imagine the fun she could have with being a gift for someone, and she was definitely what she thought she could be, and it seemed by what Jessie said that she thought so too, "I'd even make the effort to wear a little bow," she said with a small laugh, she did enjoy her time with Jessie, it was like any of the friendships she had really, it had a good element to it, and a slightly more sexual element to it. It was different to being with Ferds, or really any of the other guys she'd slept with, Sage liked to pride herself on new experiences on doing things differently but there was little originality occasionally with guys, Jessie was a little more unique in her mind, although she did have a lot of fun with guys, in Sage's mind they were easy to play with.

At Jessie's comment she just smiled, since she definitely thought that most people were slobbering idiots most of the time towards her, but she was just happy to smile and have herself be able to enjoy their company as well as the company of Jessie, the music and the alcohol, "But when they are slobbering idiots they do whatever you want, they bend over backwards to get a chance," Sage said with a smirk, though really Sage wasn't too fussed about who, she generally picked the best looking people she could find and who were interested in her, but Sage wasn't exactly fussy, "Let's dance together," Sage said to Jessie as she brushed her hands against her dress and then ran a hand through her hair, with a bright smile at her companion. Before just striding out onto the dance floor with a small glance back at Jessie to be sure that she was following her out, not unlike the first time she had invited to dance.

Sage really seemed surprised by Jessie's lack of interest in being a present for someone. The two women in quest had been stunnig and Jessie didn't doubt that she would have a lot fun with the two of then. What she didn't tell her was she just didn't want to leave Sage. It wasn't the first Jessie had been approached for something, a little different, a it probably wouldn't be the last. She wanted to enjoy her time with Sage before the girl got bored of her and moved on which she suspected she would do, all in good time. The thought of Sage wearing nothing but a bow laying in wait made Jessie feel like she was beginning to drool but she caught herself before she did. "Yes, I wouldn't complain if I received you for my birthday," She grinned and finished off her drink.

Jessie was glad when Sage moved the conversation along to what seemed to be their favourite topic. Men. Or rather, slagging men off. Sage was right, there was no challenge in men, rhey were easy, at least in their own experiences. "Slobbering idiots have their place you know, sometimes you don't want to try and can just pick a guy, have your way with him and be done with it," Jessie smiled as she dumped her glass on a randomer as they walked past. Sage began to move out onto the dance floor and asked Jessie to follow her. Jessie grinned and followed the girl out on to the dance floor.

i'm sorry :r
Sage knew that no person would really complain if they received her on their birthday, and she knew Jessie wouldn't. Sage after all, played to her strengths and worked hard on her appearance even though she didn't really need to, and knew that she was something most people desired even without being a veela. The former slytherin couldn't help but smirk at her words, "Oh I bet you would, maybe I'll do just that for your birthday," she teased lightly, perhaps she would do just that, she didn't know when Jessie's birthday was and she didn't much care about that either but perhaps just randomly turning up in a bow a gift to unwrap would be funny at any point. Sage had mostly finished her drink and was looking around the bar and wider club for anyone to sleep with, a target for her to have fun with but it seemed like there was nothing for her, no talent, nothing that she wanted to spend any time with.

Thankfully since she'd come to this place with Jessie she always had that girl to fall back on to and really her experiences with her were far more interesting that anything else she likely would've found in any other place. There was something intriguingly nice about what they had, it helped that she was rather better than most, Sage just dragged the other girl out to the dance floor, dancing easily with her in amongst the crowd of drunken people, she put her arms around the other girl's neck, giving her the space to put her hands on Sage's waist. Sage leaned in and placed a small kiss on her lips with a little giggle as she finished, it was really so much nicer in her mind when she just got to not have to put too much work in selecting someone, and rather had someone willing right in front of her.

It was getting late and so far neither her or Sage had spotted anyone who was worth taking home, the girls had certainly been attractive but Jessie was more interested in Sage than anyone she might meet in the club so her attention was all on the girl in front of her. "I hope you do, it would certainly be the best present I've ever got," She winked at her and fiddled with her empty glass before she dumped it off on someone. Jessie looked around the bar looking for someone she would consider taking home but her heart wasn't in such a search, all her attention was on Sage.

With her mind off picking someone out she was glad when she was dragged out onto the dancefloor by Sage. She leaned in when the girl wrapped her arms round her neck and Jessie slid her own arms around Sage's waist. She kissed her back after Sage leaned in and when she pulled back she giggled and smiled at the girl. "I think we should get out of here," She whispered in the girls ear, hoping she was thinking along the same lines as she was.

Sage certainly enjoyed the company of this woman, it was different, it made her eager and willing and while it hadn't been much of a challenge it was still one of the more interesting parts of any night when she went to visit her in her apartment, and so at the little exchange he leaned in towards her, and with a smirk on her lips, "I just need to know when your birthday is," she whispered directly into Jessie's ear, knowing only she would hear it, and hear it well against all the music and voices in this place. Before leaning away and walking out to the dance floor where she knew Jessie would follow and how right she was about this fact, when the girl seemed to not mind the arms around her and only deepened the kiss which she gave to her, only pulling out a fraction so that there lips just almost touched and she could feel the lightness of Jessie's breathing, somewhat disappointed when she pulled away and leaned into her ear, Sage gave her a smirk, "So soon, but the men here have barely had an opportunity to drool over what they can't have," Sage replied with a smirk, but really she wouldn't mind getting out of here with Jessie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back