Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Curly 11 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Cassius Styx wandered through the Brightstone Village while Daemyn was in town on a cloudy day, looking through one of the book stores. Cass didn’t want to go into one of those stupid stores so he walked over and plopped down on a bench. He liked it when Daemyn was in town for a few weeks but he also didn’t like it when he wanted to go off and do nerd stuff. Buying books and such, it was all just for nerds! Though, maybe he should start reading and studying. It would be nice to prove to everyone that he was the best in the school in not just name, but also in smarts. But, if he was sorted into Ravenclaw, would that make his parents happy? Neither were sorted so he didn’t know if they had a preference or not.

The young lad stretched his legs out and placed his arms behind his head as he looked up at the sky. Everything moved so quickly up there, so it wasn’t too bad watching it as his mind wandered. It was as if his mind would not shut up but that was normal for him. Cass started to wonder about his future in Hogwarts New Zealand. What house would he be in? His siblings were all diverse and ended up in different places. Cass closed his eyes as he started to stress a little.

Snowdrop was so ridiculously stupid for forgetting her sweater. She hated noticed because it was so hot but it had covered her shoulders and now she was going to have a sunburn. She moved quickly through Brightstone back to the bench she was sure she had been sitting at to grab it. The short, extra petite girl crossed her arms as she stood a distance away, noticing there was someone sitting on the sweater she had left. She sighed, just great - she didn't want to talk to anyone. She had a good book and a healthy snack calling her name back home. But her mother would be upset if the hand made piece was left alone.

Snow approached, arms still crossed and vastly unaware of her resting face. "Hey, mind giving me my sweater?" She asked as nicely as she could manage.

Cassius opened his eyes as a girl's voice rang in his ears. His eyes glanced over to see that she looked rather mean or something, which could be returned just as easily. And she asked for a sweater. He sat up and raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? I don't have your sweater." He did not have any sort of idea that he felt something under his butt, which was her sweater. She was cute though, but that was as far as it went. "Did you really leave it somewhere? How weird." Cass stood up from the bench to start to stretch, unintentionally freeing the sweater from the confines of his rear. He folded his arms across his chest and looked her over. Magical, for sure judging from their location, but so far, he could not see anything worth noting. At least, nothing except for that face.

Snow raised a brow at the boy who clearly didn't even realize he was sitting on her sweater. She rolled her icy blue eyes and pointed at it, around the same time he chose to get up. With him out of her way she retrieved the sweater and wrapped it around her waist. It was Ravenclaw in color and had an old faded crest on it, it belonged to her dad but she often brought it out with her because it made her look older and people were more apt to leave her alone if they thought she was just a student on break.

"It's hot so it's not like I'm actually wearing it." She pointed out. "it came untied from my waist." She crossed her arms back looking up at him. "Are you even old enough to be on your own?"

Cassius looked behind him to see that he was clearly in the wrong on this, but would he admit it? Should he admit it rather? It was hard to say. No, his pride would not ever admit it! But he noticed the Ravenclaw crest, or what was left of it. Clearly must have been an older sibling, or a parent. She explained why she wasn't wearing it, and how it came untied from her waist. He unfolded his arms from his chest and placed them on his hips. "Are you even old enough to be on your own?" Cass countered with a snarky attitude. He shrugged his shoulders. "My brother is in the store shopping for books. Besides, I am a Styx. Who would mess with me?" he spoke arrogantly. Name dropping his family was something he did often, just to let others know exactly what they were dealing with.

Snowdrop raised her eyebrow at him. "Oh a parrot, how cute." She said with a roll of her eyes. As he dropped what she assumed to be his name she acted shocked. "Oh my, how could I forget myself in front of a... stick?" She got the last name wrong on purpose to emphasize that not only did she not care who he was, she didn't know who he was.

Last edited:
Cassius narrowed his eyes as she poked fun at him, and even called him a stick. He took a couple of steps toward her and furrowed his eyebrows. "You are truly a stupid one when you don't notice how much of an honor it is to stand before someone like me. But maybe most around here don't. Their mistake. If it weren't for that worn out Ravenclaw jacket, I'd assume you were a lowly mudblood." Seriously, why were people like this and not groveling at his feet? Surely, his mother's words were fact and not opinion! Whatever it was, he was not a fan. Perhaps this was karma for actually meeting people that were outside of the family.

Snowdrop heard his words and laughed, a small giggle. She couldn't help herself. He thought he was so insulting. But her parents weren't blood purists so insulting her blood purity didn't make her feel any lesser. "Listen, troll breath, just because you're insecure about your blood doesn't mean I am about mine. I think it's only gonna tick you off more to find out I'm a pureblood who has no idea who your family is. That's how unimportant you are." She said laughing more as she began to walk away.

Troll breath? Insecure?! He was and had neither! But he was so shocked that she didn't know who his family was that he didn't even stop her from walking away. A pureblood.. that didn't know his family? That was impossible. She must be lying about her blood status. That was the only logical answer. But by the time it clicked in his brain, she was already walking away. Cass was determined though. He needed to know who she was, her family, and go from there. And, if they were in the same year, he would see her again. Then, he would have to teach her a lesson.

Fin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back