Feels good to be here.

"Witch?" She asked, her eyes widening. She loved being a good actress.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Rose." He half-laughed nervously. "Hogwarts is an art school... I went there to train to be a tattooist." He bit his lip ring, trying to change the subject onto ANYTHING else.

"Really, do you think you could give me a tattoo?" She asked excitedly. It was hard not to laugh while she was doing the joke. She hoped they wouldn't get mad.

Gabriel nodded, glad the subject change seemed to work. "I'm working at digatattoo for now, but I'm hoping to open my own tatoo parlour as soon as I've got my stuff sorted, so I can work closer to home and not have to commute every day." he smiled. "What are you wanting to get a tattoo of?"

"I wanted to get wings on my back, like these..." She pulled out a picturepicture of her friends back. It was two wings, beautifully decorated. "So now, where is this Hogwarts art school?" She asked, a slight smile on her lips.

Gabriel took the picture and nodded, studying it with a professional eye. "This shouldn't be too difficult - it'll definitely take more than one sitting though... depending on your pain tolerance, it could take five or six. Is there any history of haemophilia or blood disease in your family?"

"Uhhhh... it's in a little village outside Edinburgh. Very quaint place." He tried to smile casually, while mentally swearing at Sarah for bringing up a subject he thought he had been able to get away from.

"Not that i know of. No blood disease, and i wouldn't have to worry about hemophilia. The disease can only effect men, something to do with jeans." She thought about what he said about Hogwarts and smiled again. She began to chuckle. "So is it a private school, like really hard to get into?"

Gabriel shrugged. "Anyone can have Haemophilia C. Besides, I'm legally required to ask." He smiled. "Any other medical family history... Epilepsy, heart attacks, allergies? Bad reactions to pain relief? Do you faint at the sight of blood?"

Gabriel nodded. "They're really exclusive. Most non-students don't even know it exists... I had no idea until I got a scholarship." He smiled.

"You call it a scholarship, my parents said it was an acceptance letter." She said with a smile. She got tired of the joke already. But she hadn't known that little fact about hemophilia c; that was news. "Um i only don't like animal blood, i find it vulgar. Human blood has never bothered me though. And no, no one has had any problems like that."

Gabriel blinked, totally confused. "Your what?"

Gabriel nodded. "There's no animal blood involved, so you should be fine. And I know what you mean about it... I'm vegetarian, I can't stand people hurting animals." He had another look at the photo, then handed it back to Sarah. "Just come by digatattoo any afternoon, I'll be working. It's on George st. And we'll see about getting you a booking." He smiled.

She giggled at him. He was suprised, and she could tell. "Don't be mad, but i just wanted to see your reaction to it. It was just a joke. I'm a witch, i attended Beuxbatons." She looked at the ground.

He handed her the photo, and mentioned something about being vegetarian. She looked up. Taking the picture she said, "well I'm not vegetarian, but if i saw it's face, i wouldn't be able to eat it. So thanks anyways, i'll need price estimates anyways.

Gabriel exhaled in relief. "Oh, thank god! I was so worried... I thought you were a muggle, and... yeah. Oh god!" He laughed out of relief and thankfulness.

Gabriel nodded. "Fair enough. Yeah... I can't do a proper estimate for you here, but if you come in I'll have a better look at the picture and do some preliminary sketches and then I can give you an estimate for cost, and how long it'll take, and stuff." He smiled.

Rose was totally just feeling like she should leave. Wishing she could just sink into the ground.

Sarah smiled at him, it wasn't a smart-alike smile, but it was a 'I'm laughing with you' smile. She nodded at him, as he told her about what would happen when she came in. She then looked at the girl. "So Rose, are you going to Hogwarts?"

Gabriel saw that Rose was embarassed, and patted her shoulder encouragingly. "It's okay. You probably just didn't know to be careful. But magic is a secret, so you can't just go around telling people, okay?" He smiled.

Sarah nodded at her. "He's right, you're just eager. I was like that before going to Beuxbatons." she said with a grin.

((Her Rowan, if i can call you that, would you like to start something at a tattoo shop?))

((Sounds good ^__^ I'm about to go away for a couple of days though (Waah! No HNZ!) so would it be cool to wait until I get back on Monday? :) And sure, Rowan is fine ^_^ ))

Gabriel nodded. "I thought I was going insane, to be honest. It all sounded so ridiculous and unreal. I'm the first wizard in the family." He explained.

((Okay that sucks... i would die without HNZ!!))

She smiled at him. "I knew i wasn't, my brother was in Hogwarts, but you know... i''m not supposed to talk about it." She said. She had forgotten that the little girl might have known Angela, and she still had yet to discuss it with her.

((Argh same :( My dad refuses to get the internet though, so I can't RP whenever I visit him D=))

Gabriel nodded. "I can't imagine what it's like to grow up in a magical home... it must be amazing." He smiled.

"Yeah, amazing," she muttered looking at the ground. All the secrets weren't amazing, never seeing your friends again, not being able to see your family, or anyone you loved. It was hard on Sarah, since she had always been picked on at Beuxbatons. Then her brother came to mind, he wouldn't have died if he was normal. But she couldn't think like that, not here. "I guess it was okay."

Rose smiled. "yeah i'm going to HNZ" she said.

"Oh my neice and her cousin are going there." Sarah said with a wide smile. She loved her two goof balls.

Alex was just walking when he saw people talking and one of them looked his age. "hi" he said.

Sarah turned as another little boy approached them, she smiled at him and said, "Hi there, I'm Sarah."

Rose turned to and smiled at him. "hi"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back