Feeling strangely mellow

Kirsty looked at James in shock."Wow, why have you got so many?"She asked.

James grinned. "Well, we live on a farm, and its not uncommon to have loads of pets in my neibourhood." he said happily.

"Your lucky.I have a cat and an owl."Kirsty said grinning.

"Are any of your pets at Hogwarts?" James asked. He hadn't been allowed to take any of his pets to school, not even one of his cats. His mum said it would be too much trouble to look after them, but James knew she just wanted to keep them herself.

"Yeah i brought my cat, he is proberly in my dorm stuffing himself with food."Kirsty said.

"I see, sounds a bit like my cats. What's your cat called?" James asked Kirsty. Natasha would probably want to know what everyone in the school's cats were called, which was a tad odd. Still, his sister was exetremly odd.

"Harley.What are yours called?"Kirsty asked.

"Mine are called, Misty, Coco and Gingie, all girls." James said slowly. He missed his cats, but there were other things to do here, rather than miss pets.

"Aww your so lucky to have as many pets as you do."Kirsty said.

"Yeah..." James said. It was really starting to rain hard now. James pulled off his jacket, and held over his and Kirsty's head. "You think we should head inside now?" he asked her.

"Yep."Kirsty said and stood up and waited for James.

(sorry, I had to walk down the road XD)

James stood up and started to walk towards the castle. The rain was really pouring down on them now, and the jacket was starting to let in water.

((Its ok.))

Kirsty started to walk back when the rain got heavier she walked faster.

James broke into a run, as he felt drips on his head. He ran up to the castle and stopped. He had gotten soaking wet during the run up to the castle, as the jacket had slipped, causing all the rain to fall on him.

Kirsty ran back as the rain began to pound on them both.She reached the castle and noticed that James was 10 times wetter than her.

James grinned when he saw Kirsty. He shook his head, sending water everywhere. "Blegh." he said. "I am so glad somebody didn't get too wet." he said good-naturedly.

Kirsty grinned then said."Would that person be me." She put on an innocent smile.

"Ha ha." James grinned. He looked outside, watching the raindrops fall onto the grass. "Nat would be drawing that by now if she was here." he said, probably not loud enought for Kirsty to hear.

Kirsty looked outside and said."I thought it was going to be sunnny today, unfair."

James laughed. "Yep, weather is pretty unfair." he teased Kirsty.

"Just because you knew it was going to rain."Kirsty said then playfully nudged him.

"Because of my awesome weather-reading powers." he joked, and nudged Kirsty back.

(big writing >XO< )

"Wel whats it gonna be like tomorrow."Kirsty asked grinning

(( :p ))

"Weather-like." James joked. He poked his tounge out at Kirsty, and jumped out of the way, in case she tried to hit him.

Kirsty laughed then said."Oh i love weather-like." She grinned then as James jumped back she looked at him confused, she wasnt going to hit him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back