Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 9 1/2 Inch Unyielding Pear Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evianna was feeling bad about her costume choise and she wanted be far from her. Why needed told her something bad and why people was so rude. She was the nicest person in the world. Evianna wanted be alone right now and she was take lot of candy and eated and hoped she will be bettee mood. @Darlessa Karlsen

Darlessa's look
It wasn't very bright in the hall, so she had to carefully look to see if someone she knew was here. Her gaze swept across the hall, but she didn't notice her friends for now. Although looking at some good masks, it was quite difficult to recognize anyone. Hey, there's Evianna! She was almost unrecognizable under her cat costume. It was truly amazing!
In a stately stance with a basket of sweets in her hand, Darlessa danced towards her and spread her arms like a scary ghost. ”Trick or treat?”
Darlessa handed Evianna a basket with two different types of sweets – one was a dark chocolate with a fire-breathing effect and the other was a pink chocolate that caused colorful bubbles to come out of mouth after eating.

"Treat" She told her with sad voice and gave her hands all candy. She was just upset about wrong costume choose and she was here with sad thought and halloween party was sad party for now. "You look grate" She told her and smiled hoped she won't be the same as last girl

”Then I offer you a pink chocolate bar, take some!” Darlessa said to her dear dorm mate Evianna and handed back the basket of special sweets. ”It will have a special effect that will make your day more fun.” The girl hoped that the bubbles coming from her mouth in the field would improve Evi's mood.

"Thank you! Your costume is quite effective.” She complimented Evianna, whose cat costume would surely turn some heads.

"Thanky so much. You make me a little smile." She smiled her and was gratefull that she was here and she take pink choclate. "One girl was told me that my costume is just a cat. It looks that bad? Some people are rude. " She take deep breath. "How you do with Bubbles? Can you make to me to?" She asked.

"It's just a cat" She take deep breath and she hoped her mood will be change soon. She don't wanted upsest her. "I am sorry." She apologized.

It looked like Evianna was having a rough day, or Darlessa didn't know something. She was willing to bet that her friend was confused because she looked amazing in a cat costume. And its drawn whiskers on the face only enhanced the effect. ”Are you kidding? Your costume and makeup is perfect! I have seen others also dress up as a dog and other creatures on Halloween. Everything is fine.”
She patted Evi on the shoulder and wanted to have a strict word with the person who upset Evi so much.

”Eat pink chocolate and colorful bubbles will come out of your mouth! So fun!”
She also ate a pink chocolate bar and immediately demonstrated her mouth blowing bubbles.

"Don't apologize. Whoever hurt you deserves a penalty. You look great.” Darlessa smiled and let the bubbles fly from her mouth into the air.

''Aww, thanky so much for your kind words. I feel now a little better, thanky so much.'' She opened the choclet bar and started eated slowly choclet.'' How long need wait for bubbles?'' She asked with warm smiled and giggled when first bubble came out.

''It was one girl who is with Ralph as doctor, but it's fine now and i feel better.'' She smiled her and apriciated that she was doing this for her.

Darlessa was, of course, ready to help Evianna whenever she needed it. She smiled in response and watched her friend's face as the first bubble might appear. Look, Evi's first bubble was already there! ”Bubbles should appear immediately after eating.” Large bubbles were still flying out of her mouth when she spoke or opened her mouth. She herself thought it was very funny.

"If someone offends you or touches you, you can tell me. I will not let anyone insult you!”
Darlessa wanted to defend Evi, but she wasn't sure how old the girl who insulted Evi was. She had a bad experience with seniors and had to defend for herself.

She agreed that bubbles soon will go out and it's started. The mood was a little better and thanks to Darlessa. She smiled at her when bubbles came out from her. ''Where you get this?'' She asked chuckled a little.

''Aww, thannky so much, I apricciate. I will do the same for you.'' She smiled.''Do you wanna eat something our drink? I wanna something eat.'' She smiled

Evianna was a very sweet and kind girl to whom Darlessa could entrust her dancing daisies.
The topic of bubbles was still on, and Darlessa ate another pink chocolate. She laughed as the bubbles flew out of both mouths and felt her mood turn from happy to excited. ”I asked the godmother to conjure chocolate with effects. She is an expert in magical sweets.“
”Okay!”
She also smiled and agreed that she should eat something, besides the chocolate that was in her basket. "Yes, let's eat something. Hopefully these foods and drinks won't make you spit fire like my candy.”
Hufflepuff went to the snack table and began to pile pie and buns on a plate and drank pumpkin juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back