Feel too bad to stay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer Boudreaux

OOC First Name
Clairey
Wand
Eucalyptus Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Mermaid Scale
Well.. I dont know how to put this. I abandoned HNZ for a few weeks, when I shouldn't have done, because I have a professor and I didn't let anyone know I wouldn't be on for a while. Reason? I didn't know I was going to be gone for a while. I just got interested in other things, and I used to come on HNZ because I had nothing else to do, and that's changed now. I just want to say how much HNZ has improved my writing skills, I was TERRIBLE when I joined and now I think I've maybe improved a tad. I hope anyway.

The reason I'm writing that I'm leaving for good is that I feel bad. I feel bad about not logging onto my professor when I should have, not posting classes just because I couldn't be bothered. I knew I had to do them, but one day i forgot.. and then I realised how nice it was not having to post something, which usually turned out to be rubbish anyway because I left it till midnight, or felt so pressured to post that I ended up RPing like I used to. I hope you wont all think of me as the lazy girl, but if you do then that's just my fault, and I'll accept your opinion.

I hope there's a way around the whole professor thing, and that you guys can find another professor. I just feel too ashamed to come back and be constantly thinking about how I messed up. Sorry if I'm making a big deal out of this, but to me I wont be able to let go how I could have ruined the timetable, or stopped people getting a grade they really wanted to get for a job when they were older. I know it's not real life, it's a game, but I hate letting people down, fictional or real, and I will have that confession hanging with me forever.

So I wont be coming back, as far as I know. I can write this knowing that I don't have to speak to any of you again (Not in a horrible way, you're all amazingly helpful and fun people!), and feel like im humiliating myself!

Ill maybe see you around guys, and I'm sorry, but I 99% wont be ever joining HNZ again (I'll still pop in to say hello every now and again, see whats changed and stuff..) It's been really fun, the time I've spent here, and it's hard to say goodbye, as everyone who has left before will know, but I feel it's the best choice I will have made on HNZ for all the time I have spent here. Thank you for being friendly to me, helping me out when I was a n00b (Ok ok, I still am...) and stopping me posting Hogwarts roleplays in Durmstrang, etc etc.
Luv you in a friendly way ^_^
Claire x

First your sister, now you.. This is certainly a downer. *sigh*
Don't feel bad about not posting- sometimes our muses will die. If that is the main reason you're leaving, I don't think you should go, not if you still enjoy roleplaying. However, I will not force you to stay, and know that you will be sorely missed. I really had fun in the RPs we have had together, and am a little saddened that some of our plots will have to go unwritten. You can cheer me up by doing as you say and visiting occasionally.

Just one important thing: Don't be afraid to come back. I'd like to think I speak for everyone when I say that no matter what, HNZ will accept you. :)

:console:
-Beth

P.S. Give the rats my love ♥ xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back