Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was released from the Hospital wing, she hated it in there, and ever after she was taken there because of Sern’s Rage. She always gets kept over night in the hospital wing. She didn’t know how she aloud herself to be stuck in the hospital wing over night, and she wanted to know. But she would have to get it from Aeon later. After all Aeon wouldn’t deny her the truth. Kida trudged into the forest stepping over various roots which trees have spread out over the ground, she loved it in the forest, there was always a place for her to hide, or a place for her to escape to. She could even find a spot to avoid all animals in the forest if she tried.

Kida walked into the forest freely she never worried about being caught by a professor, or an Animal, Centaur, Werewolf or just a plain old wolf. Kida loved wolves they were such magnificent creatures, Ferocious and peaceful, they have mastered the skill of hunting since they were born.

Walking over to a tree Kida dumped her bag on the ground before taking a quick Jump; she was wearing proper clothes for climbing this time. Arisa would have a fit if she wore heels when climbing. Grabbing a branch Kida pulled herself up to stand on it. She looked around before walking along the branch to grab another and pull herself up. She felt like moving slowly, there was no rush. She made her way up the tree slowly and carefully before coming to the last sturdy branches up the top of the tree. Kida sat on the Branch looking across the Forest, she was very high up, and she liked it, she always loved heights. Kida quickly fell back still holding onto the branch with her legs. Hanging upside down Kida was looking around again. She felt like a bat. But it was funnier looking at things being upside down.

Being upside down always gave kida the thought that she was Draining all the Pain and Emotion in her body to her head where she could think it out. Before going back right side up and putting it back where it belongs. She knew it sounded odd, but it didnt bother her, it was her logic and she wasnt going to change it.

After a while Kida grabbed the branch and Unhooked her legs to she was hanging high above the forest. Kida pulled herself up and stood on the branch, ’reflection’ she said to herself before jumping off the branch.
Kida Felt the Gravity pulling her down to the ground, but it didn’t bother her. She held her arms out and grabbed onto another branch mid way of the tree and swung herself around onto it. Perching herself on the branch she looked out over the forest. She wanted to go to where the wolves were but you could never find them when you want them. Kida sat down slightly and tapped the branch, it was hollow very odd for a Tree in the forbidden forest, but anything could happen. The branch was still sturdy. Kida Thumped her fist against it hearing it Drum through. Kida laughed slightly and continued to thump her fists against it making a slight rhythm. She smiled and continued to play. Listening to it ring through the forest. “Jungle Rhythm” she said to herself remembering a muggle movie she watched when she was little. She sung slightly to herself. ”well you can high tail it out of the jungle, but it never leaves your heart, When you feel. Fell the jungle Rhythm”

Candy had been wondering around the forest for hours, speaking to a few of the centaurs who marveled at her existence and laughing when they tried to attack her and the arrows went straight through her ghostly form. She was floated over to small patch of beautiful tree's and paused when she heard the sound of drumming, a catchy tune, she dare say. However she had never heard it. 'Those young kids' she thought to herself. "Interesting tune" she said in a misty voice, looking around, but couldn't see who was making it.

((sure))

Kida continued to hit the tree in rhythm, when she heard a misty voice come out of know where. Kida paused and looked around she couldnt see anyone, she slowly stopped drumming against the tree and looked around "Who's there" she said confidently, it was proberly just one of her cousins trying to scare her.

Alyssa carefully stepped out from behind a tree and gave the girl she followed a small shrug. She hadn't meant to follow the girl. But they both seemed to be headed to the same place.

Alyssa's boots made a crunching noise and her Slytherin uniform drifted across the snow. She had also heard another voice...or at least thought it was. It could've just been the wind or Alyssa's imagination.

"You caught me. Sorry if I scared you."

Kida looked down at the girl who stepped out from behind a tree. the voice didnt come from that direction "It takes alot to scare me here" she said looking around. "your's isnt the voice i was expecting" she said softly as she looked at the girl. "I'm Kida By the way" she said looking around, the Misty voice came from somewhere but where

Alyssa's eyes widened. So it wasn't just her that had heard the voice. It relieved yet at the same time unsettled Alyssa. It made her feel more sane, but it also made her wonder if someone else was actualyl out here or if it was some sort of creature they had seen them. Alyssa had alreayd been attacked by a Centaur once. To be honest she'd really rather not have it happen again.

"Pleasure to meet you Kida. I'm Alyssa Snow." Alyssa smiled after she introoduced herself. Their last names were somewhat similar and she found that was kind of odd but someone funny. "So you also heard another voice. "Doy uo think another person made it...or someone else?" Alyssa asked cautiouisly while looking around.

Kida looked around the forest again. "Nice to meet you Alyssa" she smiled, Kida quickly swung herself out of the tree grabbing her bag and flinging it over her shoulder. "I dont think its a person" she said looking around. "And its not and Centaur voice i have heard before, I'm Clueless" Kida puzzeled

"Hehe...our last names are similar!" Alyssa giggled as she brought her hands up to adjust her headband. It felt a little awkward up on her head and and she was very tempted to take it off her head and use it for ammo against whatever was out there.

"It might've been a pixie...or maybe even...a ghost?" Alyssa asked cautiously. She knew there were spirits and stuff like everywhere around here. But she was't exactly sure why there was a ghost in the forest either.

'I hope it doesn't attack us or anything.'

Kida Laughed slightly. "They are to" she said watching her adjust her head band. "Well a pixie's voice would have been more high pitched. so i am guessing it is a ghost. I have heard of some roaming the forest, but never seen one. I usually just see Wolves and Centaurs" she said carelessly. "The centaurs hang around the river which is" she looked around her for a second before pointing in a direction behind her "Over there, and the wolves usually hang around deep into the forest which is that way" she said pointing directly infront of her. "Wow i spend to much time in the forest" she said joking slightly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back