Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
((Red, open after Alice Holland))

As soon as Connor glanced down at the next name on his delivery list, his blood ran cold. No. Even the tiny bit of contact Connor had been forced to have with his cousin in signing up for deliveries had turned him into a terrified puddle of nerves. And now... this. He had an entire rose for her. Alice had set this whole thing up - how did he know it wasn't a trap to lure him somewhere alone so her bodyguard could jump him?! Connor considered just throwing the rose away and pretending he had never seen it, but the thought of the trouble he could get in for shirking his duties was even more terrifying. The next thought that crossed his mind was asking Eric or Kas to accompany him on the delivery, but Eric would no doubt only make things worse, and bringing Kas as a protector might send a more threatening message than Connor intended. Approaching Alice by himself though... that was almost too much.

When he spotted his cousin he ducked behind a corner quickly, peering around. Her scary Gryffindor bodyguard didn't seem to be anywhere around, but she could always be hiding in wait. This seemed to be as good a moment as any though, so Connor took a deep breath and gripped his basket tightly, head down as he scurried over to the Hufflepuff and tapped her nervously on the shoulder, voice almost too small to be heard. "Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm not trying to fight you, I'm sorry, I don't want to bother you, I just have to give you one of these roses, I'm sorry..."

Alice was exhausted from a long day of deliveries, and when she felt someone tap her shoulder she had a bit of trouble conjuring her usual smile on her face. It was probably someone needing help with their deliveries, Alice had helped a lot of people already today. As one of the people organizing the event, Alice knew she was someone other students turned to, especially younger ones. She would just have to pretend she didn't feel like curling up in her bed just a little while longer. But to her surprise, the boy talking to her was her young cousin Connor, the brother of Eric who had gotten angry with her the last time she talked to him. Alice had always been sad she hadn't been able to talk to Connor much, because he seemed incredibly sweet. But the clear fear in her voice made Alice feel bad, and she quickly shook her head to reassure him. "I know you're not trying to fight me. You're not bothering me." She said gently. "It's okay, no one is angry at you Connor." She smiled. "Thank you for giving me a rose. I'm happy to see you again." She told him honestly.

As soon as he had tapped his cousin on the shoulder Connor took a step back from her, and as she turned to face him he took another quick step back, broadening the gap between them. Even with her Gryffindor bodyguard nowhere to be seen, Alice still terrified him. Connor only relaxed very slightly as she started to speak, cringing down smaller and smaller as she continued. Her words were reassuring, but what if they were just words? Everything Eric had told him about their New Zealand family being evil rung in his head as he wordlessly held the rose and message out, too nervous to speak.

Allieeeeeeeeee I love you! ~Ava

Alice took the rose from Connor and smiled at him. She was a little sad that he seemed so scared of her. "Are you doing okay?" She asked him quietly, even as she opened the note. She read the message and smiled. It was nice that Ava had thought of her, and it was a sweet message. Alice sniffed the rose, she would have to thank Ava later. "Have you had a nice day so far?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back