Faxen Lowart-Kozlova

OOC First Name
Kait
Sexual Orientation
Dymetris ❤
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Hey everyone!!

So Faxen here is a new Gryffindor girl. She has endless amounts of energy and is always in to something. However, she doesnt possess a filter. She says whatever is on her mind. Faxen is the second youngest of five children. To find out more about her character, there is a link to her bio in her siggy.

Basically, I need friends for her and maybe an enemy or two. A future romantic interest would be nice though she won't began to feel attraction to boys until she is about 13. Any other ideas for this girl then let me know!

I have a first year, Daniel Harper who is also in Gryffindor, and a second year, Briony Harper who is a Ravenclaw. So, we should RP sometime and see how it goes.

I have a second year raven claw who could be friends with her. He is a bit, well understatement, he is a big book worm and always studies but he likes to make friends and to be around people. He is kind and sweet and wouldnt think twice about helping someone. Or i have a fourth year Gryffindor who could be like a role model for her. Alexia is a bubbly girl and also has endless energy. She may be a bit low at the moment how ever because her dad has just died but she would still be kind and such.

Kali could be a friend. I don't know what house she'll be in yet but it won't b Slytherin. She is very bouncy and giggly and trust easily. She would find the lack of filter funny and would know not to be offended by anything she said.

Leah: Awesome! Daniel will be a good one to rp with since he's in her house. Maybe her best guy friend? Maybe in the future the friendship could even develop into romance?

Laura: I think that Alexia would be a great role model for Faxen!! I love that idea.

Kali: I can see them being best friends easily. Especially if she doesn't get offended by Faxen :D
Any of you wanna start up an rp?

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back