Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curly 12 inch sturdy Alder wand with Phoenix Tail Feather core
The seventh floor corridor was where the Gryffindor's resided, Lily knew she would find Hilda somewhere around the corridor as she had arranged a meeting. She paced up and down looking for Hilda. She needed to ask her friend a very big favour.

@Hildegard de Valeriane

Hilda came out of the Gryffindor common room, she had an appointment with Lily, her friend seemed to want to ask her something.She spotted her in the corridor, ,Hilda discreetly snuck behind her "Boo!" She exclaimed, placing her hands on the shoulders of the young Ravenclaw.

Last edited:
As Lily paced the hallway, she got the fright of her life. Hilda had snuck up behind her and exclaimed Boo. She stopped dead and her legs turned to jelly. After a few moments she turned to face her friend while holding her chest " Hilda! Dang it. I'm already nervous. You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days. " Lily said with shivering voice.
" I need to ask you a favour. You don't happen to have a invisibility cloak, do you? " Lily whispered to her friend.

Last edited:
"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it" she said with a laugh, but she stopped when she noticed Lily's nervous face "What wrong?" asked Hilda, worried.
She understood better when her friend asked her if she would have an invisibility cloak "It is possible that I have one, why?" she said with a mischievous smile, the girl really wondered what Lily intended to do with an object like this one.

Lily relaxed a little after a while and explained to Hilda what she was planning on doing. " Well, Me and Ruben went to the forest and got caught by a professor. So now we want to go again, but we are going Thestral hunting and we need a cloak. Can we borrow it please " Lily begged with a pathetic puppy face. She hoped her friend would understand. " Oh , and dare tell anyone and I might have to cut your throat sometime durig the night. " Lily said with a fake serious face.

"Oh, you ask me to help you break the rules" she said crossing her arms and looking at Lily with a frown. She waited a few moments before speaking again " Of course!" she said, patting her friend on the shoulder. "But please don't do anything to my pretty throat" she added with a falsely frightened look.

Lily pouted a bit and smiled " Jup. " Lily said making as if it's no big deal. Lily sighed with relief when Hilda agreed that they could borrow her cloak. She hugged her friend thanks and said " Don't worry, I'm not that evil. " She said with a little smile. Suddenly excitement filled Lily up and she thought she had to find Ruben " Is it close? I have to tell Ruben " Lily said hoping Hilda would notice that Lily wanted her to get the cloak.

When her friend gives her a hug thanking her, Hilda replied that it was nothing, she was her friend so of course she had to help her. "If you want in the meantime you can go get Ruben and I'll go get the cloak" she proposed to her friend while walking slowly toward the common room. She had hidden her invisibility cloak under the bed in her dormitory between the slats and the mattress. Hilda had thought that no one would rummage under her bed, unless they knew she was hiding something in it, which was normally not the case.

Lily smiled at her friend, thankful that she went to go get it. She wasn't sure if Hilda had rethought of joining them and she didn't know if Ruben would want that. " Oh, I'll wait. Me and Ruben have a meeting later, so I'll just hide the cloak until then. Is it big enough for two people? " Lily asked in a hurried voice.

The more Lily talked about this expedition the more Hilda wanted to participate "Yes, normally and in addition as you are still adults it must cover you both" she explained to Lily while barely avoiding jostling seventh years. "And then if you need someone more or to distract if there is a professor who would like to enter the forest, I am available" said Hilda while being careful that there is not someone near of them ,they ended up arriving at the entrance to the common room. "So you want to go with me or do you prefer to wait for me outside?" she asked her friend.

Lily smiled, happy to hear they would both be covered up. She didn't want to get caught again. " Great, thanks Hilda. " Lily said as they stopped in front of the common room. " No thanks, I'll keep watch out here. I'm done with trouble for now. " Lily said with a little smile. She stood outside while Hilda fetched the cloak and replied " Well, I don't know. We haven't planned much but I'll ask. Will the cloak cover all three of us? " Lily asked.

"I don't think so but that's the thing, if there is ever a professor who arrives you two you hide under the cloak and they spot me and take me back to the castle, which gives you more free time to explore quietly "explained the more she explained the more it sounded better in her head." Okay, i stop talking and I'll go get it,"she said whispering the password to the door and making a sign of the hand to Lily, before entering the room.

Once in the dormitories, she went to her bed, checked that no one saw her and slipped her hand under the mattress.Hilda felt the peculiar texture of the cloak, pulled it out and immediately put it in a bag, she added packets of candy above so that we could not see it. She went back down as if nothing had happened a few minutes later and returned to Lily's side.

Lily smiled at Hilda, it was always nice to spend time with her because she made everything fun. But worry filled Lily's mind " Oh my dear Hilda.I would love for you to travel with, BUT... If you het eaten by some kind of beast out there I won't ever forgive myself. " Lily said, waiting to hear if she would take the risk.

Lily waited outside and watched for any person who might think they were being suspicious. When Hilda came back she smiled at her and said " Well then , I guess we can go find Ruben then. "

"Yes, let's go get him," she said. Hilda was impatient to meet Ruben, she had already seen him during the lessons but had never spoken to him directly. But if he liked breaking the rules as much as the young gryffindor then the latter knew that they would probably get along. At first she had been reluctant to lend the cloak to someone she didn't know but if Lily trusted him then Hilda trusted him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back