Perseus Ambrosia

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Flexible Black Walnut Wood Wand 14" with Billywig Stinger
So!

Perseus here *spins display platform around*
Perseus has been living with his Half-Sister since he was 7
His dad is an Unknown wizard, he doesn't know much about his father, he was always known as "Dad" to him so he's not quite sure what his real name is, just breifly what he looks like and that he exists.

So i'm looking for "Dad"
(Not Dad can't be related to Kida Frost/Close to i.e Icarus tehe)

Perseus' mother got rid of the father as soon as she found out he was Magical and as soon as Perseus started to show some creepy skills she got rid of him aswell and moved onto someone more... Normal to her.

Anyone keen?

Let me know either by Pm or here
*Kiss

I'd be willing to create "Dad" if you watnt, but it'd have to wait for week or two, as I have exams? :r

What is Dad supposed to look like (and I;m assuming his surname isn't to be Frost?)

I was looking for like a pre-family type thing haha, so like there are more people involved with Kida's little family if you get what i mean

But thanks for the offer

(And no, not meant to be Frost, Perseus is called Frost because Loraine Kida's mother took on the name from Kida's father and decided she wanted to keep it for Perseus)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back