Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna wanted find her dress for Yule ball and make happy her boyfriend Daintree. It was almost amaizing year they was together and she wanted make him a gift. She was happy with him and she didn't wanted change it. It was cold outside but somtimes she needed fresh ear and time to think about her dress and surprise to him.

@Juniper Zumwalt

Juniper was excited to have students actually interested in her services. One of her favorite parts was that it had led to an internship at EVELYN, something she had never even considered before. She was sitting in the student lounge with her supplies when she saw Jenna walk in. The girl had asked for her help with a dress, and since she hadn't seen it, she wanted to be prepared and show everything to her to see what vibe she was going for. "Hey, Jenna," she said with a smile and stood up from her table. "Did you bring your dress?"

"Hey, thanky for helping me!" Jenna smiled Juniper. "I take the red dress and one my favorit dress. " She finaly showed her first red dress. " What you think?" She asked. Red dress

@Juniper Zumwalt

Juniper did a little shimmy as Jenna greeted her. "No problem!" she exclaimed, eyeing the dresses the Hufflepuff had brought along. When she pulled out the red one, Juniper placed her hands on the hanger, hoping to hold the dress. "May I?" she asked. The dress was simple enough, and she was sure Jenna would rock it.

"Sure, you can look!" Jenna smiled Juniper and looked the girl.

Juniper took the dress from Jenna and noticed the seams. Because it was form fitting, she couldn't add much underneath, but she could definitely find some good accessories and maybe a few jewels or trim. "Okay, I could see this one. Do you have any other options?" she asked Jenna.

"Yes, this is my favorit dress." Jenna gave her last one dress. BLack. She looked Juniper and she wanted her say also about Daintree. "Daintree, will be by a new dress, but i will see later" Hufflepuff girl smiled her.

@Juniper Zumwalt.

Juniper took a look at the black one and thought it had such a fascinating pattern. "I can see why it's your favorite," she said with a smile and then set it beside the red one. "So, is Daintree your date?" she asked curiously, trying to make conversation. She knew of the boy solely on his name because it was definitely an interesting one to hear. "I think either of these dresses would work. Just tell me which one you're interested in me working on, and we can talk about what you're looking for," she said with a smile. It would be nice to have her work shown off at the Yule Ball.

Jenna blushed Juniper and she was right that dress was her favorit. "Yeah, he is grate boyfriend!" Hufflepuff girl smiled her and she tell her true words about her boyfriend. "But there is the problem, i not sure what sure choose. Mayby you can help?" She asked.

@Juniper Zumwalt

Juniper thought for a moment about the dress question and then picked up the red one. "I like this one for a classic look, but I think you'd do great in both." She held it up closer to the girl to get a better picture. "If we focused on a gold pallette, you could spruce it up with some jewelry and shimmery makeup. Curl your hair a little, maybe a half up-half down do?" Her ideas seemed to falling out of her mouth as she imagined how the dress would look. "If you wanted a belt with a matching handbag, I think that would definitely add an extra layer that Daintree would love?"

Nicole felt like all her time this semester had been split between panicking about classes and panicking about Eric. But things were tentatively going well with both, especially now that Eric had actually asked her to go to the ball with him, and Nicole was hunting around to see if she could find Jenna. She'd heard her mentioning something about meeting up with Juniper to talk about dresses and Nicole definitely wanted to get in on that. Spotting the pair in the student lounge, she eagerly made her way over, pausing to admire the pretty red dress that she was pretty sure was one of Jenna's. "Ohh, yes please curl your hair, Jenna, that would look so pretty," She said, giving the pair a smile hello. "Hey, you two are planning for the ball right? I just got asked to go as well. By Eric Holland," She said, as nonchalantly as she could even though Nicole had been dying to tell just about anyone who would listen about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back