Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Zepline

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Next week are my finals, and then straight after I have to sit international examinations for University entrance. Soo, though I should be studying right now, I had to put my books aside for just a bit longer so that I could make it for some very important RPing going on while I am typing this out.
This is my last day on for a while. Finals and University entrance exams won't be over for more than a month. But I will try to be online as much as I can during the weekends, and whenever I am free. However, I can't guarantee that I will be on at all during the next month and a week. :(
It saddens me to have to leave HNZ, even for a little bit. I have been through so much throughout these past weeks, and this site and everyone here have provided me the solace I needed and still need to get up every morning and carry on with my damned life.
Thanks to everyone who's lent me their ear talk off, or their shoulder to cry on.
Especially Lily/Julie - I don't know what I would do without you! :hug:
It's meant so much to me, these simplest of things, and it does not go without my gratitude.
I will try to get this next month and a bit over with quickly so that I can return to the confines of my cyber-home.

-Ange♥

You know I am here for you sweetie! :hug:

Now, kick some ass on those exams and put all the drama (ic and ooc) behind you! We will be here for you and ready to celebrate with you when you are done and have aced them all! Drop in when you can, but more importantly -- get on MSN and say hi! Just make sure I know you are alive! :D :D

Just think, when you are back, we can make some more fun IC drama for Lily and Blake and get your stress gone!

¢¾Julie

Awwww, we're gonna miss you!

:hug: I'm sure you'll do awesome on those exams. ^_^ Good luck and glad that we'll get to see you around again, even if we have to wait a month!

Amanda

*sniffs* *bawls hysterically* *hits floor and pitches a fit like a 2 year old*

All I have to say is kick the sh1t out of those exams...every last one of them and then you can return to us and Blake can kick the sh1t out of Sumner some more :r: See you are just the best darn sh1t kicker EVER...both IC and OOC!! :frantics: I know you will do uberly awesome and can't wait to have you back on here!!

=wub= you
♥ Kat/Katie ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back